3DXChat Community

A Matrix ViewPoint: Throwing baby out with bath water perhaps best option

Matrix

Only been married once for a month and that was geez over a year ago. My husband was only online for the marriage and then I didn't see him till a month later then got on my case bc I didn't stop talking with my friend to be with him so I Divorced his ass.

But to be honest I was proposed to from out of the blue not too long ago but I said no. So are we good? Whens the big wedding. I want 10 bridesmaids they will be my alts from my other accounts. *lmao* Also I want our alter in on the beach in home 1 on 2.0 oh and must have rehearsals bc I can't stand the weddings I go to and they are soooooo unorganized. :D

DEAL?

bridezilla.jpg

Don't worry, I'm sure someone will set up a wedding planner service soon enough, or run a workshop...

I haven't been V1 much at all since the 2nd patch for V2.

Haven't really experienced the bugs others have.

Just been in and it looks like most are now in V2, I think it is time to switch everyone and lets get any bugs sorted so all can enjoy it.

Priority being, people floating in mid-air when coupled in public spaces and the 'air hug' which continues on an endless loop, when two other avis have embraced.

(Sorry Matrix I've turned this into a 2.0 bug thread. I'll STFU)

There is a few minor bugs i've seen thus far like the post above me but overall 2.0 is in good shape.  I was very glad to see the mass migration over this past weekend.  I hope it stays that way so the devs just shut 1.0 down. 

I Do Toxic. I Do, I Do, I Do... :rolleyes:

I thought it over and I must confess. Your scaly skin is a real turn-on... I twitch with anticipation thinking about running my hands all over your body. <_<

God I love those teeth. I can' wait to feel them bite into my shoulder as we make hot passionate love ;)

Look out everyone Godzilla and King Kong are here and ready to rock your world :D

Toxic, lets get married and set a date  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Only been married once for a month and that was geez over a year ago. My husband was only online for the marriage and then I didn't see him till a month later then got on my case bc I didn't stop talking with my friend to be with him so I Divorced his ass.

But to be honest I was proposed to from out of the blue not too long ago but I said no. So are we good? Whens the big wedding. I want 10 bridesmaids they will be my alts from my other accounts. *lmao* Also I want our alter in on the beach in home 1 on 2.0 oh and must have rehearsals bc I can't stand the weddings I go to and they are soooooo unorganized. :D

DEAL?

bridezilla.jpg

I Do Toxic. I Do, I Do, I Do... :wub: 

I thought it over and I must confess. Your scaly skin is a real turn-on... I twitch with anticipation thinking about running my hands all over your body. :P 

God I love those teeth. I can' wait to feel them bite into my shoulder as we make hot passionate love :D 

Look out everyone Godzilla and King Kong are here and ready to rock your world :lol: 

Toxic, lets get married and set a date     :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I Do Toxic. I Do, I Do, I Do... :wub: 

I thought it over and I must confess. Your scaly skin is a real turn-on... I twitch with anticipation thinking about running my hands all over your body. :P 

God I love those teeth. I can' wait to feel them bite into my shoulder as we make hot passionate love :D 

Look out everyone Godzilla and King Kong are here and ready to rock your world :lol: 

Toxic, lets get married and set a date     :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Ha you think after running away from me the first time, me the sexy delicious Godzilla would let you in for a 2nd chance. You got another thing coming sweet cheeks. Go find your Sandra :P

Ha you think after running away from me the first time, me the sexy delicious Godzilla would let you in for a 2nd chance. You got another thing coming sweet cheeks. Go find your Sandra :P

But baby face... I needed time to think. :(

OMG, your big starry eyes... your delicious nails scratching my back in wild lustful passion. :wub:

Sweetie! Please baby, please reconsider... I hurt so bad inside. I don't know what I'll do without you. :(

I Hate Sandra, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her - *spits and pounds chest. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Todays Topic: Perhaps this time throwing the Baby out with the bath water may be a wise choice....

With all this finger pointing, claims and counter claims, members sending out attack dogs, blackmail shenanigans and backstabbings to other members, I wonder if it would be wise not to trust anyone associated with these threads - except for the few you personally feel confident in their moral character.
For the first time I read a member actually fear playing this game.  Certainly this can’t dwell well for our community.
Perhaps taken names from these threads and create your own personal list of people you should be warry of is our best option.  I'm sure I’m not the only one that is thinking along these lines.

actually they only added it because so many wanted it, was never in the plans. ofc they saw it as a way to make money also but tbh was just added for people here because they wanted it

The mistake the devs made was making the marriage more expensive than the divorce. They missed a trick there lol

Todays Topic: Perhaps this time throwing the Baby out with the bath water may be a wise choice....

With all this finger pointing, claims and counter claims, members sending out attack dogs, blackmail shenanigans and backstabbings to other members, I wonder if it would be wise not trust anyone associated with these threads - except for the few you personally feel confident in their moral character.

For the first time I read a member actually fear playing this game.  Certainly this can’t dwell well for our community.

Perhaps taken names from these threads and create your own personal list of people you should be warry of is our best option.  I'm sure I’m not the only one that is thinking along these lines.

Sometimes it gets ridiculous. On one occasion three people - apparently - contributing to the thread and yet writing identically and conducting a conversation with themselves while doing so. I find it bizarre but I guess we should all remember this world is populated with real people, some of whom will have mental health issues. I do think it's possible some of the witnessed behaviour can be explained by this, but it's hard to distinguish, with just written words for guidance, between a genuine medical condition and someone just being a c**t.