3DXChat Community

Wondering what's next for 3dx.

Eroticism4Ever

What's next for 3Dx Chat?  Lisa and Gizmo are going to keep working on it... they might decide to release some content... 2.0 may come out of beta soon... 1.0 might be turned off... People playing 3Dx Chat will still cause drama... People playing 3Dx Chat will still keep fucking... Then one day, after a while, the servers will be shut down and a thread on the forums will say farewell to everyone for the great run.  Then people will start flaming each other on that thread much the same way they're doing here.  Then life will go on, or it won't.  

The End.

You're an alt, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not.

Just thought I would save people the effort of reading this whole thread and let them know what most of it is about.

Like seriously guys, why bother.

Da fuk is Ryan talking about ?

He suffers from an extreme case of full of shititis. The attempt to dumb down language so as not to seem similar to anyone else. I have a suggestion, they are now offering group therapy or something here. This person may want to check it out.

Or in other words....

Dahell u meant u cnt red wat I put.... nvm that shit is giving me a headache.

You're an alt, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not.

Just thought I would save people the effort of reading this whole thread and let them know what most of it is about.

Like seriously guys, why bother.

I think at least the first page and half of the second was more than that. I guess people will fall victim to curiosity and read it anyway with a big bowl of popcorn as with any post that goes to shit that many participate in.

In psychology it is well-documented people add unnecessary details in an attempt to appear authentic. Just 'iPad' would have been sufficient.

Now, I love a good troll - in moderation. Done well, it can be amusing for all concerned. However, you 'Ryan' aren't very good at it. Just one day in and your efforts are become just a little dull and repetitive. So unless you're going to step up to the plate and bring your A-game, I suggest you find something else to pass the time. We both know you're eventually going to stop posting here once the attention diminishes, so why not save the touch screen on your iPad - sorry iPad 4.1 - and take a break now?

But thanks for your contributions. It's been emotional.

no-sex-sign-3.jpg

Man I c u didn't get dat. Let me start typing like you for you to understand. When I said "I'm on my iPad 4 1" I wasn't referring to what version of iPad I was on. I was saying for one thing. Now bak 2 my way of typin. Da fac dat u thought I wuz talkin bout da version slo on yo part n me trollin? I don't troll, so again slo on yo part. R u finished tryin 2 sort out sum agenda dat ain't hea? I ain't gotta try n get attention, cuz yo I'm gud w/out it. If I getz it den I getz it. O yea itz well known wen u assume u makin an azz of urself, so keep dat up.

Camden said it best. Group therapy... RyanEroticismDiem... you should really sit down and have a talk about split personality disorder.

When you try to outsmart hundreds of people on a public forum, try to be smart yourself at least a little over average to be succesful... Will avoid looking a fool homie !

I shouldn't even bother with you but sometimes, like your case... it's like the zoo, you can't stop yourself from throwing food at them.