3DXChat Community

"Connection Lost" upon entering public areas?

JamesJames

Hi

I still can not use the game. The button "map" is not available (gray). I have read all that comment on the forum (http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/179-technical-support-faq/),

I have disabled the antivirus, I've turned off the firewall, I uninstalled and installed the game several times. I changed DNS, I unlocked the ports.....but it is impossible 

Please send a solution 

Thank you

please update the game to version 207

We have added a logging of 'lost connection' events. We work to resolve this problem. 

I do not know my version game .... I can not check where 

Where I can find and download this version (207) ???

Thank you

Sand, when you first open the game, before logging into your account see top left corner for client version :)

Also if you done all that and its still not working, are you sure you don't have another firewall installed?

I have those issues when I log to public place when my internet connection is fully occupied. 

This games seems to "kick" players when they need too long for loading a location. No matter if it's public or private.

I've noticed the more people are at the same location, the longer it lasts to load.

Strange is just that I enter the location after a while, but the game says "Connection lost". How would I be there, if I lost connection? It just lasted long to load. That's all. 

Maybe set a higher time limit, before cutting players connection. So they also can enter even it lasts longer, what always can happen because of updates, downloads etc. 

I've been a member of this place for about 2 weeks now, but at least 5 of those 14 days were plagued with "Connection Lost" issues that lasted the entire day. It's a highly annoying issue and pretty much makes the game unplayable for me, hence why I don't plan on resubbing at all unless the problem gets fixed. I'm from Holland and I have a friend on here who is also from Holland, dealing with the exact same issue. We both disconnect every time at the exact same moment so I doubt the problem is on my end. Some days I have no issues at all, and some days I just can't play for the entire day.

the operating system is the same on any two computers? You have one of the two computers in overclocking? which antivirus are you using?. lost connection is caused by an error of synchronization between transmitter and receiver. after a few attempts if there is no connection you get knocked out. happens in a public place because the amount of data transmitted is greater.

Also experiencing connection lost warnings every 5 minutes. Strange that i happend after installing the latest version 219.

I can't even stay in a normal conversation with people. The last weeks i could stay onlne for hours and hours without any problems.

Running on a new iMac/Parallels Windows 7, 30mb down/5mb up/ 18 ping.
Restarted mac, restarted modem, reinstalled the game completely.

I hope there is a solution for this.

Already cancelled my subscription. I can't be bothered with this issue anymore and barely seems to receive any attention from the devs. Yes I have already done everything I could think of and no, it is not me. Stop implying the issue is on my end like a clueless IT support employee because it is not, I can run any other thing just fine without any connectivity issues except this. I refuse to pay any longer for a product that doesn't work.

I am going to bump this.

Since last update game DC too often in open homes like every few minutes.

Connection on my end is fine. Whole 3dx game and website + forum become offline for few minutes like 2 to 5 mins while any other software, website or game, even streams works full time. No conflict with AV or FW.

From what I talked in game I am not only one with this offline issue.

I will post traceroute while I got site offline and while it works later on.

• 5 months later...

1. Clear uninstall/ install - "Connection Lost" after 2-5 min. Enter to game again (Home location) - after 5 min. - "Connection Lost"

2. Run as administrator -  "Connection Lost" after 2-5 min. Again and again...

3. Win Firewall - 3DXchat - all unlocked. "Connection Lost" after 2-5 min. Again and again...

WTF, ppl? :)

Windows 8.1 64 bit/ 16 gb RAM/ GeForce 630 -2 GB RAM (updated drivers) / HDD 1 TB (300 gb free) / CPU dualcore Intel 2.7 gHz

This problem (5-8 "Connection Lost" to 3 hours game session) appeared after the patch 261.