3DXChat Community

TLE - The Listening Ear Service!

NaikeSe

• INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone! My name is Naïke. I've been around on 3DX for quite some time now and I wanted to give something back to the community as a thank you for being so amazing! The service I'm trying to provide grew out of the experiences I've had and those of friends and other people within 3DX... Hopefully I'll be able to help out as many people as I can.

• WHAT IS TLE (THE LISTENING EAR)

"The Listening Ear" is a service provided by me and me alone (for now :3). The idea is to provide a place for people to come to and talk privately and discretely about issues or problems they are facing. We've all encountered bad experiences while playing 3DXChat and some of us struggle finding solutions or dealing with some of these experiences.

"The Listening Ear" will not only give you the ability to talk and vent, it will also actively persue a possible solution for you to try without forcing anything. The pace is set by you, TLE adjusts accordingly.

• CONCLUSION

So have you recently ran into a bad experience, give "The Listening Ear" a try... Talking about it does help!

And remember: Everything happens privately and discretely. Your information will not be disclosed to anyone outside the conversation.

• MORE DETAILS

To prevent dealing with fake services check for the following consistencies:

• Room name will always be: TLE - Talking Helps
  • Room will always be hosted by: Naike
  • After each conversation, there will be a very short survey. If you wish to help improve the service, fill it in.. It only takes a minute!
  • Can't find me? Try getting in contact through this chatbox: https://tlk.io/tle (My name will be naike_se)

oTXPZOO.jpg

Any further questions can be posted here or you can always talk to me inside the game for more information!

Thank you so much for your time to read this!

Love,

Naike

Interesting Idea :D

Sounds like and looks like for a self-help-group :lol:

Is there soon also the meeting of the anonym Shushpanzer Alcoholics?

Then I will be there, ofc anonym :ph34r:

Haha! Unfortunately there won't be any Shushpanzer Alcoholics group! There is an idea lurking for group sessions if people prefer such a thing. But at this point all conversations are private and in a one-on-one setting.

TLE is only partially a "self-help-group". People do choose to try the service on their own behalf, once they've taken that step, they will be helped with the issue they are facing.

Thank you for your response! :D

Wish you the very best of luck with this project, Naike.

There are a lot of people who could use a friendly, sympathetic person to talk to, and I think its very admirable of you to want to contribute to that need here on 3dx. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help or support you.

Thank you! :3

So... if you fix all the drama here, what will we do with ourselves?

I tease! I think that's a really nice idea and I hope you don't end up regretting it. I imagine eventually people will be grilling you for who said what, but I'll assume you've considered all that and jus say good luck, Naike! I hope you don't end up getting sooper jaded

LOL! That seriously made me laugh. First time for everything right?

But yeah Naike. If people start telling you what really goes on here you will prolly run screaming.

Multiple accounts, multiple personalities... just you wait. The possibilities are endless!

This place is a psychiatrist's beat dream!

So... if you fix all the drama here, what will we do with ourselves?

I tease! I think that's a really nice idea and I hope you don't end up regretting it. I imagine eventually people will be grilling you for who said what, but I'll assume you've considered all that and jus say good luck, Naike! I hope you don't end up getting sooper jaded

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to agree with Jasmine. Be sure not to get in too deep while you're helping people, Naike, and don't be afraid to call on others if you would like to do a little talking of your own. Best of luck!

But yeah Naike. If people start telling you what really goes on here you will prolly run screaming.

Multiple accounts, multiple personalities... just you wait. The possibilities are endless!

imagine the goss you'll have on people ;p that is a lot for one person to handle...good luck though

Thank you for your replies!

Hehe, you're all very right about what you said... It's not going to be easy! But I'm also not planning to do it continuously 24/7. Mostly because I would need time for myself to unwind. I'm very empathic by nature, so I'm sure I'll end up very concerned about some people. I think it all comes down to finding the balance between doing this service and relaxing. A lot of people have even offered to help! Which reminds me.. I should respond to a message in my message box after this xD. Thank you all for your concern, that's really sweet! :D

PS: It might help to know that I've dealt with a lot of what you mentioned Jasmine... (I'll admit, it made me want to scream at some point :3). But I think that only helped me put thingies in perspective and I'm still here :D

Love,

Naike

If you have not had a b/f in real life with "multiple personalities" where have you been? Send one to me who only has one personality soonest. :D