3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

I changed my properties as suggested but it does not fix my issue:

Appt 1 - walls and background turn to hot pink. Avatar does not respond to mouse clicks.

Appt 2 - functions okay but hot pink outlines the windows - background is black.

Yacht - day/night indicator is missing and cannot see water - totally dark.

Fresco - colors appear off but otherwise normal.

Tried to change my setting to the easy water setting (for machines that initially had that problem but no help.

I have not tried re-installing the game. If there was a way to stop the patcher at 347, that would be fine by me.

UPDATE:: I just tried a full reinstall, downloading v 347 from the server and letting the patcher add v348. It works fine now and I show none of the problems that I was describing above!

Well I have to re load the game, patch didn't go through for me and now it won't even start.

Just get the same error message as Dave and Duplex when I try to start the game.

Glad they released a patch for their screw up yesterday. I'm glad since yesterday's patch I'm not having any issues with 2.0 once again unlike some which I actually feel bad for. I hope they can quickly release another patch to resolve your issues without hindering others again.

Oh and to whoever got my post locked......thanks it served its purpose.

I am having serious issues with 2.0 as a whole. I tried to reinstall it twice already and I keep getting this window when I try to re-download the patches. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! because as of right now, I do not have access to beta 2.0

2016-09-29_1254.png

I am also getting the same issue that Ash described. When someone closes their room I get no notification and I am not booted out. I only noticed because my friend asked where I was, until they said the room was closed. Looking on the room list confirmed that they were correct. They pay attention to local chat. I do not :P

Guest KittyCatMeow

when a girl sends a couple dance request it's bugged, Also when I hit on my settings my chat box disappears on me every time it doesn't with anything else like my profile just the settings. It get annoying at times. I have reinstalled 2.0 but it still does it for me

I am having serious issues with 2.0 as a whole. I tried to reinstall it twice already and I keep getting this window when I try to re-download the patches. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! because as of right now, I do not have access to beta 2.0

2016-09-29_1254.png

Pretty sure I had the same issue as you.  Uninstalling it and deleting the 3DXChat2.0beta folder in my program files, then reinstalling seemed to fix it.