3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

Well, I asked 8 times for help with this and never even received a reply that they even read one of my requests. I guess the Devs feel that I get my money's worth for being allowed to play their game. But I can't pay for a game where they don't care if you have a technical problem as long as you keep sending money. Well, they don't get my $20 a month anymore. I just cancelled my subscription.

Thanks for nothing Devs.... Thanks to all my friends here that stuck by my side. Have fun, just don't expect any help when it happens to you next.

Guest Mulan

A major bug, or is this by design? I currently have someone on ignore, but they are still able to harass me by sending gifts. When I have someone on ignore, I shouldn't expect to receive any communication from them. All I can do is screenshot them, delete them, report them, hope they get bored or run out of XGold.

I am also getting a bug, and others have a reported it to. Where if a host closes a room, when you click to join another room then you are stuck on an infinite loading screen meaning you have to quit the game and reopen. Can room owners give people a heads up that they are closing and give people a couple of minutes to leave? :P

Another bug which is not as severe and quite funny. If a user leaves a room while playing guitar or drums, then the guitar or drums with continue floating in mid air like someone is playing them.

I second the bug that Ash reported. The text does not scroll correctly on gifts. It looks like the same bug we had in PM windows which were fixed.

I have also seen a bug reappear where some people will randomly turn bright pink, or their head will become severely disfigured. I thought the head thing was one of the hacks, but it happened to me once. Rejoining the room corrected the issue.

Last bug. When someone sends something like a partner request, friend request, or invite to an apartment. The first click does not usually work and have to click it a second time for the click to register.

Apart from the gifts from ignored people, nothing too major.

A major bug, or is this by design? I currently have someone on ignore, but they are still able to harass me by sending gifts. When I have someone on ignore, I shouldn't expect to receive any communication from them. All I can do is screenshot them, delete them, report them, hope they get bored or run out of XGold.

I am also getting a bug, and others have a reported it to. Where if a host closes a room, when you click to join another room then you are stuck on an infinite loading screen meaning you have to quit the game and reopen. Can room owners give people a heads up that they are closing and give people a couple of minutes to leave? :P

Another bug which is not as severe and quite funny. If a user leaves a room while playing guitar or drums, then the guitar or drums with continue floating in mid air like someone is playing them.

I second the bug that Ash reported. The text does not scroll correctly on gifts. It looks like the same bug we had in PM windows which were fixed.

I have also seen a bug reappear where some people will randomly turn bright pink, or their head will become severely disfigured. I thought the head thing was one of the hacks, but it happened to me once. Rejoining the room corrected the issue.

Last bug. When someone sends something like a partner request, friend request, or invite to an apartment. The first click does not usually work and have to click it a second time for the click to register.

Apart from the gifts from ignored people, nothing too major.

The gift thing has been around since I joined. If you ignore someone it works perfectly expect for the fact the person can still go on your profile. The way they do this is they find someone you sent a gift to and click on your profile through a gift you sent someone. It's how I spammed someone who ignored me. lol

Going pink sounds like Rochi's patch+F12 ... "a feature, not a bug!!" ...

You are on an infinite screen when you left the romm....with heavy rooms...

Guest Mulan

You are on an infinite screen when you left the romm....with heavy rooms...

That is different. I know heavy rooms take about 30 seconds plus to leave. This is when someone closes their room. This happens even in light rooms.

• 2 weeks later...

Mulan said...

When someone sends something like a partner request, friend request, or invite to an apartment. The first click does not usually work and have to click it a second time for the click to register.

Ahhh that was what happened to your friend request. If you click once and assume that is sufficient, the request then times out and disappears and your click hasn't taken effect.

The same thing happened to me again last night. There was a back and forth of requesting friendship with each assuming they had accepted and nothing showing in the friends list. I have noticed it with other requests too.

Same stream in multiple rooms is harshing me something fierce.

and SINS plays radio stations with ads? wtf

if you guys (3DX) need someone to stream unique and uncopyrighted playlists and mixes,

I would be happy to provide that. My tunes have been meeting rave reviews by my colleagues due to their

uniqueness and pleasant flow of mood.

Getting some weird kind of shadow pixel or tearings in the backrooms with the couches at night club, around the avatars when your sitting there together. Doesn't seem to be isolated as the partner i was with there seemed to experience same in his graphics. Maybe it's something you could look into a fix for?

• 2 weeks later...

OK Music in Frescos is soooooooooo bad i will NOT be renewing my membership for all my accounts.   was fun here but seriously its not good and sucks major horseballs.  no wonder everyone wants to stream thair own music  or  used Youtibe links that are  spamming WC all the time

Nopes forget about any help with the ghosting issue. I know of a few people who have left the game after 8 attempts to contact support over the issue and they got NO replies, NO explanation and NO Help.

So your are stuck with the problem until an update, which by the looks of it is neva. So enjoy ya ghosties and all the sheet that comes with it coz the Devs love it along with all the other BUGS that are piling up.

Yaaaaay!

Also the musak is sucking Walrus nuts, I don't know whos in charge of it now, o yeah I do, that's right I seen the name on the stream and just letting you know I hear complaints about it all the time. So get some skillz in knowing what people like and wants or get some  live DJs in these clubs which seems pretty obvious to me DuH!

And I heard people saying that it is very easy to replace Achilles and his streams.

Obviously it isn't. Too bad.

I heard many people saying they want him back even. I am just not sure that will happen ever cause all he got was literally a "FYT" for raising concerns about several things going on here.

So instead of dealing with the problem they found someone who isnt asking uncomfortable questions all the time.

That's how things are dealt with here.

Those that spend time, and passion into the game are always kicked in the ass for doing that.

Maybe the new streams will improve over time or maybe they don't. All I can say is that I am personally done with putting time and effort into this game and not getting even a small thank you back but an ass kick and rudeness instead.

So I go elsewhere, where my talent and the passion for music is more appreciated then here. And I am sure many of the better DJs from here did the same.

It was nice entertaining people here for 3 years even tho we did not get alot appreciation back for that, but all good things come to an end always.