3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

I used to be able to sit here when 2.0 first started...

3_DXChat_Cordelia_beach_rock.jpg

...now I only get penis options when I climb it.

3dx_rock.jpg

...and when I got off, they remained the only options. I had to relog to get all my options back.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, it was Kitty's bastardized version that I was in. Real 3dxchat beach works fine :)

Im getting game freezes every 20 mins or so, no crash or anything, the game just freezes up at random(Sometimes when loading a new zone or just when im walking around) It forces me to kill the process in task manager and restart.

Will update this post if i notice any kind of pattern other than the 20 mins.

And before anyone asks, no im not using the DLL hack this patch.

A friend of mine is having a problem where whenever she goes to a new area, no one is there and she isn't there for anyone else, including my apartment. Additionally the shared locations aren't there. Almost like she's in an offline mode of sorts. Anyone having a similar issue or know of someone with a solution? She isn't using the tweaked dll from Rochi either.

A friend of mine is having a problem where whenever she goes to a new area, no one is there and she isn't there for anyone else, including my apartment. Additionally the shared locations aren't there. Almost like she's in an offline mode of sorts. Anyone having a similar issue or know of someone with a solution? She isn't using the tweaked dll from Rochi either.

Sounds like her client hasn't updated to the latest version. She should be on Build 360. The build number is shown in the top left of the log in screen when you start the client up.

Okay... so this isn't really a bug, but I don't want to start another topic just because something triggers me. It's the... new chair sitting pose, like... the female characters look like hunchbacks now, I know it's a classical bitching around about details, but hell, does it annoy me. Here are few pics for proof:

87gl68d.png

GZRZzty.png

Detail... and it's probably just me, but, yeah, can this be fixxed? Naturally pictures were taken with(out) permisson of my friend.

There are a small regression in 3DXChat 2.0 about vstroker controler.

In 3DXChat 1.x, it was possible to change the vstroker sensibility and to disabled the vstroker
Those 2 options have not present since v2.0

Currently, without thoses options, using vstroker is not really possible.
Thanks to add them again.

On the web site, 3DXChat presents always the vstroker support in 'Virtual reality' option: it's marketing mistake if in fact, this toy is not really correctly controled.

A screenshot to show the problem with the missing pole dance menu:

T4JtYeH.png

The buttons should be on the right of the screen, above the ones for the strap-on. As Feuermond mentioned the only way to change dance is to click the pole and select a dance, which immediately breaks into the one you were already preforming.

The stripper pole is still broken. Can we please, pretty please get it fixed?

• 1 month later...

I am all of a sudden, appearing in multiple rooms at the same time. I am in the privacy of my room making love and then all of a sudden I start getting PMs from the Sin Club asking why I am there having sex with a ghost. Takes all the fun out of being with someone when you start getting PMs from strangers in the middle of it. Can you please fix this!