3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

Not sure if this is a bug or suggestion... But since the data server is apparently using CloudFlare, sometimes a situation happens when CloudFlare returns an error page on a WWW request instead of the requested data. Since it's not technically considered an error by the WWW class and the game doesn't perform any data validity checks, it may cause pretty weird behavior. Like, once the error page got partially listed as my friends list :)

It can also lead to exceptions when the game tries to parse such data as a character or a room setup, or pretty much anything else.

There is a bug at the moment, where people I am unsure if they are loading in correctly, or what. But there has been times I have seen people in the couple dance kiss pose in thin air, or if they are with their partner they are doing two different variations of this animation. One could be kissing, the other, regular couple dance, which is throwing them both out of sync and line with the animation.

I don't know if this is a bug.  But I downloaded the latest patch, and it said it was missing a file.  Now whenever I try to open 3dxchat, the following message comes up:

Error

Failed to load mono

Unable to load mono library from <directory>

same

I don't know if this is a bug.  But I downloaded the latest patch, and it said it was missing a file.  Now whenever I try to open 3dxchat, the following message comes up:

Error

Failed to load mono

Unable to load mono library from <directory>

I finally was able to get it working by uninstalling the game then deleting any 3dxChat folders in Programfiles(x86), Install fresh copy after

often in the 2.0 version after some minutes the screen of the game window freeze. the interface responds. if i click on moans and cum buttons they work but the screen is blocked on a frame ... freezed.

changing quality parameters doesn't solve the problem!

what can it be!

The ignore bug is back, I have noticed it with a couple of people on my list. They can talk to me through a complete ignore. I can visually see them walking around and read all their chat, receive messages. I am clickable too and emoteable by them.

I have even tried deleting the ignore and redoing it but to no success. Would really love this to be fixed please

Thought it'd be worth mentioning there are a lot of serialization errors on most of the scenes which should be easily fixable by removing the missing/deprecated components from the troubled objects and resaving the scenes and/or prefabs.

The most common error is "The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '%object name%') is missing!" and most probably refers to the CubeSwapper component now missing from the Assembly-CSharp assembly in 2.0, but there are also a few more, not sure what scripts they're missing. Here is the list of the affected object names by scene:

House: "shell_wood_1", +1 unnamed object

Yacht: "bottle_beer", "perila_3", "perila_7", "perila_8"

Fresco: "bottle_beer_lod1", "bottle_beer_lod2", "bottle_beer_lod3", "macbook_glass"

Night Club: "fence_glass", "macbook_glass", "Object017", "shell_wood_1"

Sin Club: "BDSM_bar", "BDSM_hall", "BDSM_room1", "BDSM_scene", "BDSM_table_1", "BDSM_table_2", "bottle_beer", "CubeManager", "fire_ground_small", "wineglass_LOD1", +1 unnamed object

Love Island: "Beach_fire_ground_small", "bottle_beer_lod1", "bottle_beer_lod2", "bottle_beer_lod3", +3 unnamed objects

Character editor: "Camera Preview"

I suppose the same CubeSwapper script may be missing from some of the prop objects in rersources, but I haven't checked each of them.

Another error that persists on Sin Club and Love Island is:

A script behaviour (probably FXScaler?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 40 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

Not sure which object or component that refers to, it probably doesn't even load due to the error.

often in the 2.0 version after some minutes the screen of the game window freeze. the interface responds. if i click on moans and cum buttons they work but the screen is blocked on a frame ... freezed.

changing quality parameters doesn't solve the problem!

what can it be!

After a lot of attempts (setting to minimum quality parameters of the game, disabling antivirus, reinstalling game, reinstalling nvidia drivers (geforce 650m) etc etc....) 

i noticed that the problem of freezing game window occurs in Windows 10 updated version (current version).

I've formatted my pc and, using Windows 10 clean install, without updates (the 2015 version with no update on) i've no more this problem!!!!!

Different topic but title is the same. When trying to have sex for first time only Fore Play options came up. Embarrassing.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Hello Ricky,

That's rather odd. It should of appeared. Were you sure you were "Partnered" with someone and interacting with an object that has more than just foreplay options?

If so, also make sure you were on the right menu. As all sex options are categorized now.

Finally make sure you had the right menu selected and not the single menu. :)

• 2 weeks later...

After a lot of attempts (setting to minimum quality parameters of the game, disabling antivirus, reinstalling game, reinstalling nvidia drivers (geforce 650m) etc etc....) 

i noticed that the problem of freezing game window occurs in Windows 10 updated version (current version).

I've formatted my pc and, using Windows 10 clean install, without updates (the 2015 version with no update on) i've no more this problem!!!!!

Hi everyone, i discovered that Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3206632)

causes the freezing window problem in my computer!