3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

I uninstalled, deleted the registry and then reinstalled and it worked.

not sure if its a bug but.....

anyone having issues with being in game, getting a pm from a friend, seeing it, responding and then when you log out and come back in, it saying it was a offline message for you?

Yes I've had this issue a couple of times now.

after the new poses were added, and the MF rimming pose has a nasty ugly graphics bug when the female moans while the male is behind her. Her head's skin peels and stretches across the room.

See below....

<This is now FIXED !!   Thankyou Devs, you guys/gals ROCK.  Keep up the good, hard work.  Thanks again !!>

9vdLiXo.pngCtsBzdJ.png0jJGdG1.png

Edited by Morgaine

The bug still persists with gifts, when you write more than 4 lines, the box doesn't auto-scroll down to the next line so you can see what you are typing. I've made some pretty interesting typos because I can't see what I am writing as well as not knowing where the gift character limit ends so I end up sending gifts only to be missing some words! I hope it gets fixed in the next patch.

The bug still persists with gifts, when you write more than 4 lines, the box doesn't auto-scroll down to the next line so you can see what you are typing. I've made some pretty interesting typos because I can't see what I am writing as well as not knowing where the gift character limit ends so I end up sending gifts only to be missing some words! I hope it gets fixed in the next patch.

Yep that is so annoying, it has forced me to write gifts outside the game and then just paste it in  :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say that in last days my game has more crashes and probably it is annoying a bit...not a bit. Just annoying. I am playing game from "PlayOnMac" thingy and in last couple days my game was crashed so many times from Fresco. But okay, I kinda not often here...But it happens not only in Fresco. What was wrote to me then:

https://gyazo.com/97c785eaf50a847a9f68146eb0823138

It wrote it would be great...well, i sent ^.^

Annoying to pay for a game that has constant issues. Logged into game just now, lost connection 4 times and i cant see anyone in any rooms, there are no shared user rooms in the list yet there are users chatting in the world chat box. But no one can see each other. As a consumer I should be getting a refund for poor product quality. Tired of it Devs, fix the game so its stable or dont be in the game business.

Could you please fix the Girl - Tgirl vaginal(Perhaps some other needs too like oral) positioning. Because right now the one who invite a pose always land in dominant position, which give them the cock/strap on regardless off if they're Tgirl or Girl in pose. If you try to switch pose cock just move with positioning for for instance there a invisible cock fucking the vagina.

I don't get why pose can position Tgirl based on who wear the strap on into dominant position, since it appearently move cock upon swapping pose, there must be some kind of strap on checker for true or false conditions somewhere. So don't get why pose can't check for who wears strap on place them into the cock pose of the animation from beginning, regardless of who suggest pose.

If you choose clothing color black:

cea4944bdac13d720addbd1814f33df7.png(Picture deleted after bug fix)

It doesn't go black, it changes to some other color..

If you don't go to the edge of the palette, it uses the "black" color

a0d65878dc86b243ca02c3b53655e604.png(Picture deleted after bug fix)

Gizmo fixed this bug.

But it can still be triggered.

If you select a bra and change color to:

3a45d3906f6cb02a276dbe418c563806.png

If you then select a different top the color will change back to something else:

22dfa88daed14b6edcf694f86d9ddbf8.png

This only seems to happen with the bra.

Again this is getting stupid. The devs want us to pay for a game that every single damn time there is a patch it causes the game to have errors. Now after the latest patch sitting position not working, various sex poses not working, why do the devs insist on screwing around with the game and it then stops us PAYING CUSTOMERS from enjoying the game and using it. IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY and im REALLY TIRED of the SCREWUPS and PAYING YOU FOR THEM> FIX IT

4 days ago i was setting my Halloween costume...after adding cat ears and a mask, on my head appeared headphones. I cant figure way to take them off, since they aren't even in the closet. When i look from some distance they arent there, but when i zoom a little they appear on my head.

Does anyone knows how can be fixed this, since its something that i definitely didnt wanted on my head? :)

Again this is getting stupid. The devs want us to pay for a game that every single damn time there is a patch it causes the game to have errors. Now after the latest patch sitting position not working, various sex poses not working, why do the devs insist on screwing around with the game and it then stops us PAYING CUSTOMERS from enjoying the game and using it. IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY and im REALLY TIRED of the SCREWUPS and PAYING YOU FOR THEM> FIX IT

You're criticizing the devs for new content?  Really:blink:

I know bugs and glitches are frustrating, but they'll get fixed ... eventually.  All the other bugs have, pretty much.  But there's no way for the devs to fix 3dx's lack of content except to make new content. 

I know it'd be nice if they got it perfect right away, but this is a beta.  And I know we're all paying full price for a beta ... but hey.  Maybe our membership fees will finance faster content production. 

/me shrugs.  That's what I tell myself to feel better about it. 

Good job on the new FF pose, devs!   I've been waiting for that particular one since ... well since I got here.  :wub:   Thank youuuu!

EDIT:  Oh, and BTW, devs?  Dance 10 (my favorite dance) is broken!  You suck!  Fix itttt!  :D

So

this is a beta

and where is the stable we payed for? The update brought major issues. I normally would think this is tested before any release. But well, at least Microsoft did not do any better the last months *chuckles*

Anyhow: That has to get fixed if no quick solution to see I think back to 353 it should be.