3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

The room closing bug is not fully fixed. A dialog now pops up as expected to say the room is now closed. Selecting okay to dismiss it will not take you out of the room which previously dumped you back in Room 1.

Yes it is, there are no kick to your home 1 as it was before. You stay in the empty closed room in order to allow you decide where do you want to go - you can choose another room or location to go.

I can not seam to get patch 352 installed 

It keeps stop to download on the 3/5 part at just 70-72% now 

I have run the reinstall clean my registry, restarted and followed all steps recommended by others in other posts but stil nothing. 

My question is what I do in this case ?

I have run the reinstall clean my registry, restarted and followed all steps recommended by others in other posts but stil nothing. 

I've read you use a VPN, how is it with another VPN connection?

Have had the patch 352 enter my system. There are no shared user rooms anymore, of those areas that there is some people, as it seems most people have dissapeared, in the beach area people are either underwater(not by choice) and others are misaligned when sitting in beach chairs, at Sin Club some people are sitting on stools except they are not on the seat properly, and at Love Island people are outside the area all together as to in the main club peoples avatar names are displaying but they appear to be beyond the boundaries of the walls .

One would think as we pay monthly for this game that the devs would test the patches first before unleashing it and all of a sudden the whole game is ruined.I was in a fully packed Sin City last night when the patch came through and within minutes the club was bare and now today there is hardly anyone around. Also in one and one only shared user room that was online, it showed 13 people in the room list, but upon entering there were 3. Guess the devs have some work and explaining to do.

I've read you use a VPN, how is it with another VPN connection?

Achilles I do not have an other VPN connection to try over, this is not a free VPN as well it is a VPN that i pay a monthly fee so it should at least in theory better than a free one.

edit.

As well why all the other patches worked, downloaded and have been installed and this one no ? I mean would not be logic if was that not to be able to download anything ?

I just ask at this point I take all the pointers you guys throw at me lol 

I tryed everything what i could think of so ... 

BTW who knows the email for devs?

It would be helpful, if when there is a patch, the most up-to-date version of the game is added to official game website the same day and could be downloaded from there so people could do a fresh install which would bypass the need to patch. A decent work around, as quite a few people seem to have patching issues.

I had trouble patching the game as well.

Uinstall game

Use Gizmo's tool to clear all 3dx data

Reboot

Reinstall the game

At least that worked for me.

I tried multiple times, but rebooting did the trick after removing everything.

New pose bug. When you click "Moan" a face of your avi is growing with big bug every time.

https://gyazo.com/9099dd650c0ecb5b7c65c3bd5ee06a86

Anyone working on this?  How could a pose that already existed in FF get fucked up when the MF "new pose" of it was introduced?

http://prntscr.com/cye2py

And while I'm on the subject of "new poses", can we please have some?  And by "new", I mean just that.  These "new" ones are just repurposed versions of the ones introduced in June.

We've all been pretty patient during the extremely lengthy development of 2.0, during which there were ZERO significant updates whatsoever.  According to the developers, moving to 2.0 was supposed to make the introduction of new content (specifically, poses) quicker and easier ... if that's the case, where is it?

It's pretty ridiculous that members working for free, like Rochi and others, have added more value to this game over the past 12 months than the team of developers we pay.

Occasionally light placement is disabled in the seaside apartment. Only way to fix it is to exit Customise and re-enter but there is a chance that it will bug out again.

Have the same issue, but for me it doesn't help if I exit and re-enter

I've seen a lot of screenshots of 2.0 now and kudos to the developers however in every screenshot I see some text is crystal clear and some text is slightly blurry, there seems to be an implementation issue on the text or chosen fonts. I'm not going to re-sub just to check but that looks like quite the snafu from 1.0 to 2.0