3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

I can't add lights. I have 3 cubes and 3 lamps now in home 1. Considering how dark it is inside on cloudy days and at night, that's barely adequate; and forget about the accent lighting and mood lighting I had in 1.0.  When I moved from 1.0 to 2.0, I had about a dozen lights, and they worked fine in 2.0. I deleted a few to try a new look, only to discover that I couldn't get them back. I uninstalled both versions of 3DX, deleted the folders, rebooted, reinstalled 2.0, but still have the problem.

I've done everything and I can't connect. logged in probably 20 times, connection lost. 

First patch last night/early morning, fucked me over, after 15 minutes I got the game working. I can't get the game working at all now. 

I tried reinstalling. I've tried removing all of 3dxchat 2.0 beta, reboot, reinstall, reboot. Doesn't work. 

Just my favorite message over and over and over and over and over again: connection lost. 

Yesterday after update. Many people stay in different 2.0 worlds. We can speak together but cant see or interact with each other. I can see more than 20 people per location. She can only see 10 in the whole game. Look like a standalone System that dont sync with the other Systems. Many of them uninstall game and install more than on time. But the most i know get no access to the "rigth" system. I know it Looser 2.0 ;-) I had luck and stay in VIP 2.0 the whole evening :-).

Yesterday after update. Many people stay in different 2.0 worlds. We can speak together but cant see or interact with each other. I can see more than 20 people per location. She can only see 10 in the whole game. Look like a standalone System that dont sync with the other Systems. Many of them uninstall game and install more than on time. But the most i know get no access to the "rigth" system. I know it Looser 2.0 ;-) I had luck and stay in VIP 2.0 the whole evening :-).

Maybe the "Looser" (LOL) have replaced something in their game folder after the update ^^

I (and my in game wife) not have 3DX mods in v. 2 Beta (for Achilles only)

BTW - These mods- are only reaction that the developers are always trying  limit us - instead of finally allow us to put the objects where we want (any location outside home, any angle, height, etc.), and use any texture in clothing))))
In my opinion we are old, please remove this children's 18 minus, limitations)

1. Something happened to the height of the level in the mountains of the island (beach). If we are in the mountains, it is the crash of the game. (Observed on two computers - AMD/ATi and IntelCore/GeForce). If we are on the beach - crash no observed.

BTW - Gizmo, darling, OPEN  all beach island,  please! )

2. clothes Menu: all clothes preview (after a few teleports to different locations) changed to one (girl picture replaced pictures of shoes, pants, shirts, and so on).

Maybe the "Looser" (LOL) have replaced something in their game folder after the update ^^

No, before update :-) And it works well and after a couple of hours my partner only play in the "Loosers" 3DX. Another person who update at the same time like my partner get the "Looser" 3DX immediately. After install an uninstall nothing changed. Only "Looser" 3DX possible. After a couple of hours she get access to VIP 3DX ;-) Think is not a problem with or without special dll´s

I (and my in game wife) not have 3DX mods in v. 2 Beta (for Achilles only)

:huh: No worry, I don't care who plays with or without mods, it's not my problem ^^ :)

For me is only the irony very funny about the issues who comes plainly from modded files :lol:

Move all menus and messages down to where the main action - a bad idea.
Developers need to take a few basic lessons about interface construction (just kidding).
A lot of people use laptops. Developers need to test the game on a laptop resolution - 720
And all will become clear.
We move the camera and... get into the setup menu, the menu of clothing, and other menu...
Bubs - up!

We understand that the game is completely degraded in terms of new sex positions - a few simple children's very old (2015 year) positions for developers may completely make happy devs sexual life  (just kidding)... But... We is sorely lacking positions for sex. And do not tell us stories about the fact that we can write instead of using posture.
In order to make sex chat, enough ordinary chat (this free and millions in Internet). But we have a computer 3 d game, so all the moaning on - write, write... - no one is interested.

:huh: No worry, I don't care who plays with or without mods, it's not my problem ^^ :)

For me is only the irony very funny about the issues who comes plainly from modded files :lol:

I completely agree. But the files are modified due to the fact that we have absolutely not necessary to us ridiculous limits )

Lately with each consecutive update server node version has been advanced to a higher version.

People connected to different node versions can't see each other or user rooms, that's why you can't see each other if you're using different patch versions, or if you're trying to use a hacked .dll from a previous version ;)

Ok just from a raise of paws, who else got a patch notification for patch #351? I made sure to have the original dll placed in the 3DXChat 2.0 folder and not a modded dll and I still got a black screen. Is anyone having the same issue? If you were able to fix it then please share 

Ok just from a raise of paws, who else got a patch notification for patch #351? I made sure to have the original dll placed in the 3DXChat 2.0 folder and not a modded dll and I still got a black screen. Is anyone having the same issue? If you were able to fix it then please share 

That happened to me, but I accidentally used the original dll from 349 so Idk. Using the 350 modded dll works for now. Gonna have to reinstall eventually I think. 

Not sure if it's classified as an actual bug.

Went to this wedding and group chat got filled with people and when it hit the top, the top layers dissapeared (World, Local, Group)

7a225900b7fbe5697a838d0571fdd7fe.png

And the more people who joined the worse it got, of course making the chat window bigger fixed it, so not really a bug.

39bc04c384886a86cd8122e2018fb8b6.png

Hi!

Im new since 2 moths and now with beta 2.0 I cant change my dress....cant take-off or replace it ....to get out of my dressing

room I must click on the x on the top of the game.....no more control?................if I want to change room I must leave the

game by clicking on the x...its the only way ???............so now my male character cant change his clothes and he has

pink shoes....I dont like it!

If someone could only answer to me?.....I dont kknow what to do.

Thanks!