3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker - 2

Gizmo

Bug Tracker topic for 3DXChat 2.0 beta. Please post here about any bugs you find.

I have created a new topic for the convenience of development ;)

Known issues:

- Lighting is not the final result

- Locations still need to be finalised

- There may be a problem with performance on locations with water

- Oculus disabled

- TV disabled

- Aperture camera FX disabled

- Chat input field bug

Links:

- The enable and disable radio button does not function fully. You can turn the radio off, but when you select to turn it back on in the area, it does not do so. Only way to fix this is to turn it on and then re-zone into the location.

- Sometimes, when you set a station in the iDevil Music Station sometimes it takes awhile to connect, which can lead to people pressing the "Play" button of the stream in the URL field and causing the radio to play twice for people, which has a weird effect.

- Clothes still disappear on others screens when in any type of non-sexual coupled partner action. (Current workaround is to take the clothes off and on again)

- Since the new loading screen update, sometimes locations do not trigger to load when you select them in the menu to travel there, same goes for the Character Editor, you can click it but nothing happens. Not sure what the cause is for this thus far, as I have not been able to replicate it.

- If you are engaged in a sexual activity or sounds in general from characters in Room 1 and you go under the floor with F5 cam, it sounds like the sound is in a tunnel of somekind, but it does not do this in Room 2 when you fly under the ground.

Edit: The weird sound tunnel effect happens if you free cam through any of the invisible wall barriers in Room 1.

- When you write gifts, the gift message box doesn't auto scroll down when you are typing and you have to be careful when writing your message not to make any mistakes because you can't see what is written after the 4th line when writing the gift until it has been sent.

- When you enter an area, if anyone are engaged in a couple action with the "Sex" Select a Pose menu when you enter they are always floating off the ground.

- Very interesting bug, I found was that I was in a user room for a party and then I was told I disappeared, the room had been closed, but I am still in the room with all the people and have been always. But wasn't kicked when the room was closed so I'm unsure what has caused this.

Pic for reference: 

c23017c7da.jpg

Will update as I find more

Edited by Ashbash

okey, today mysterious update review: the game loads way slower than previous update, if do i pass by menu i get a black screen alsting for some seconds, even if not changing anything, chat bug not allowing me to write has got worser and alt tabbing is way slower than before, and to end macros don't work anymore. waiting for a proper fix.

2.0 patch 348 released not long ago just keeps me stuck at the log in screen after updating.

I'm going through the same issues along with not being able to use my windows button while logged in. I play unwindowed, but can not click the windows button to exit 3dx now to do anything whether it's just to open a web browser while logged in. What's worse is at times after finally managing to get past the log in screen after a bit I'm no longer able to chat.

I'm going through the same issues along with not being able to use my windows button while logged in. I play unwindowed, but can not click the windows button to exit 3dx now to do anything whether it's just to open a web browser while logged in. What's worse is at times after finally managing to get past the log in screen after a bit I'm no longer able to chat.

The same thing keeps happening to me.

not to mention that the game is now very laggy . I entered a room where there was one bed 2 chairs one table and 2 "boat sun beds" and i was lagging as hell . I entered my vamp's cryp ( which was worwking well before ) and now my frame rate inside is arouns 3 pics / seconds ( not exagerating here , it's really 3 pics/sec ) . It need to be fixed as soon as possible .

Ps : i was thinking that maybe it come from my computer and i asked my wife how it was on hers . And it was the same , and her computer is not old and she was running 3DX with all options on before .

I'm getting bright pink walls and trouble moving my character. Now I know others are having problems too with the new update so I will sit tight and see the next patch. Perhaps the next patch should be to back out the last one and start over. I couldn't see what was supposed to be gained from it.

The full screen is locked in 2.0 after patch 348. You can longer use full screen without a magnitude of issues. I can't see anyone using 2.0 that loves full screen with this update being that there is problems with this update. Not everyone likes using windowed and while some claim that there is no difference between windowed and full screen there is a difference otherwise one mode wouldn't be windowed and one wouldn't be full screen. There is also a visual difference.

Gizmo can you please retract patch 348? It's causing lots of issues.

Probably all of those issues have been already posted but who not?

- Alt-tabbing has become sorta diffcult, when I alt tab a lot sometimes the game won't turn back and just freezes there, no other option than restart it

- Going to the menus causes a short black screen, even if I do not change any options at all, it just happens, for fun!

- Loading indeed got longer, but what I also encountered is, when I turn the game on, it sometimes weirdly finds itself between the fullscreen and window mode and I can see my task bar below, which causes loading to be longer

Overall.. I find like those small let's call them "Hotfixes" kinda.. break the game more than they should.

Probably all of those issues have been already posted but who not?

- Alt-tabbing has become sorta diffcult, when I alt tab a lot sometimes the game won't turn back and just freezes there, no other option than restart it

- Going to the menus causes a short black screen, even if I do not change any options at all, it just happens, for fun!

- Loading indeed got longer, but what I also encountered is, when I turn the game on, it sometimes weirdly finds itself between the fullscreen and window mode and I can see my task bar below, which causes loading to be longer

Overall.. I find like those small let's call them "Hotfixes" kinda.. break the game more than they should.

I agree completely. I shouldn't have to click control, alt, and delete to switch between screens nor to get my game to function again after it freezes. Also at the same time I shouldn't have to be forced to use 2.0 windowed when my preference is full screen. Going windowed prevents you from seeing the tabs fully at the bottom of the screen for the menus, settings, profile, clothing, editor, and location while in some cases windowed you can't see those tabs at all to even click on them. That's why full screen works so much better or at least it used to prior to update 348 which is pathetic.

After 9/27/2016 update, no longer can alt-tab between screens in Windows 10.  2.0 is now unusable.

Same.

Force Tabbing out of the game only possible via Task Manager now. When I do this the screen with 3DX 2.0 turns black.

When I click on the second screen it turns black aswell. All is still running but I cant see anything. I do hear my music player working still and the ingame sounds but the screen doesent come back and goes to standby mode.

wow what a waterfall of problems with this single update yeah...I'm having some extrange "bug that is bugging me"... :P 

Hard to explain because i cannot even post a pic as evidence... the game for moments "jumps".. closing the icon at the botom of my "toolbar", and then "reapear" inmediatly...

i loose nothing, not music not chats, don't makes me crash.. but for that moment of "Jump".. the games freezes for fractions of second... and everything just continues...

some of my pals did crashed yes, and for many is the hell of lagg

OHH and another think.. it ain't show me at the login screen the date "27/09/16" or something.. if like the update would never hapened

yeah hard to explain i said.. and i confirmed it with my latin Gang... something strange happened with this "update"... :wacko: 

Hi guys,

A temp fix for the issues you guys are having. Run your game in borderless windowed, gives you the benefits of both, fullscreen and windowed, I have ran 3DX in borderless windowed for a long time now and I am not facing any of these problems you guys are, so perhaps give it a shot! To do so do as follows...

Create a shortcut for the 3DXChat 2.0 Beta application, right click this shortcut > Properties...

In properties go to the "Shortcut" tab and in the box labelled "Target" write -popupwindow at the end as I have shown in the screen below. Let me know how it goes and if it fixes your black screen problem when alt tabbing.

d3cc6e81e4.png

Hi guys,

A temp fix for the issues you guys are having. Run your game in borderless windowed, gives you the benefits of both, fullscreen and windowed, I have ran 3DX in borderless windowed for a long time now and I am not facing any of these problems you guys are, so perhaps give it a shot! To do so do as follows...

Create a shortcut for the 3DXChat 2.0 Beta application, right click this shortcut > Properties...

In properties go to the "Shortcut" tab and in the box labelled "Target" write -popupwindow at the end as I have shown in the screen below. Let me know how it goes and if it fixes your black screen problem when alt tabbing.

d3cc6e81e4.png

thx again fro the tip, it works perfectly now, u've gained some of my love.

Whatever this new patch changed has made 2.0 completly unusable for me. Regular freezes that make it really hard to do anything, they seem to happen more if the 3dx window is not in focus on my desktop. Back to 1.0 I go.

EDIT: Seems the freezes can even affect other games, have tried a few now and everytime 3DX decides to freeze the other game slows down quite bit or hangs up as well. Tested without 3DX running and everything is fine, works fine with 1.0 as well, must be a 2.0 related issue.