3DXChat Community

User Rooms

Gizmo

Yes we thought about it, it this way friends can click on a button a few times and spamming you. And you will need to remove this person from your friends, or to change your settings every time.

Well, I'm not one to randomly add people to my Friends List.

I've been in this game for 1 year and 4 months (+/-) and i have 32 friends on my list. So i assure you that spamming wouldn't be an option in my case cause my friends are my friends and i'd gladly answer to their invites.

Now getting spammed by people that i don't know from anywhere or hidding behind alts that's annoying!

But if i'm the only person to think that way, by all means...

That doesn't make any sense.. For me at least. But whatever :)

Guest Lexii

Oh come on.. this is now absolute crap. I ignore the guy and get constant invites and gifts. Can we at least be able to have the right to ignore who we want here? I mean, seriously. Grrrrr!!!

The invite option is not really necessary in my opinion. 

Your friends will join the room if they like and it's the same with other people, who want to join a public room. They will come by their own and don't need an invite.

I think we won't need this fearure. For me it's just a way to make more money for development because people waste their money/gold on another way of cold-inviting.

Please overthink this part of update again.

Oh that's why i receive some invites even when i'm in my home in private doing customisation :) ... Well if peoples have money to use by inviting me uselessly , its their right . The invit stamp is not really disturbing as its in the lower left corner of the screen . 

Personally , if i'm hmmm ... "busy" , i just ignore the invit and if i'm free , i accept only invits from my friends :)

• 3 weeks later...

it would be nice, if i can my gifts (from friends) place in my apartment...   example: a teddybear placed on my bed and if you (or some visitor) click this teddybear, you/he/she can read the message from the gift.

that has two benefit: 1. your apartment get more individual and 2. the gift`s becomes more signification (not just see in profile)

and

what i would like to see: upload myself some pictures and place on the wall or as a picture on the table... so i could place  some "screenshots"  from ingame as beautyfull picture in my room.... pictures together with my friends and loving memories  :wub:

• 1 month later...

One thing I would like to see for the user rooms is this 

bar.jpg

At the moment more and more people add the drink box to their room to make something close to this and we already have bars and barstools for sitting. Why not add something like this to the user rooms. Maybe in three different sizes so it would fit in any room.

Oh and yes please make the pool in the room different so you can walk in it. The water sex poses aren't that great IMHO so giving us the pool as a pool. That would be amazing.

At the risk of being redundant (5 pages is a lot and my eyes get tired), here's what I would like to see:

• An Option to open your Room to only Specific Users, perhaps from your Friend's List, without the ridiculous cost of Invites (what's up with that, btw?)
  • A Day/Night setting
  • Persistent settings (so that you don't have to recreate it every time you log on; should be enough to make it unavailable when you're offline)

While we're at it, can we have an option to PM people on our Friend's List without having to be in the same location as they are? That's really kinda annoying... :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At least different colors (red/pink/...) could be a nice addition.

Posibility to use the door as a link between the 2 homes ? (the door could act like a all/friend/group filter :o)

Nice one .

i20130127214539-like-1.jpg

Just ask, did u Devs forget about Kick and Lock features?  :unsure:

Added Open for group option. Scroll bug fixed.

Thinking about next features:

Lock room - close room but without disconnecting players.

Kick player - for the room owners.

Good idea btw .

but this question will be more relevant once they will do all the planned updates (just my opinion surrrrrre) .