3DXChat Community

User Rooms

Gizmo

Just a note on the new implementation of the User Rooms list, there seems to be a small bug where you can't scroll through  other available user rooms that's situated on the bottom of the list at the moment, thus only being able to access and join rooms that are on the top of the list.

Just want to say that the developers' timely response to all our suggestions has been awesome. The group chat and user room features are a great improvement.

I do have one further request, though, and that is for some guidelines on how objects affect both client and server performance and what to do about the "bouncing titties" effect and other consequences of having too many objects or too many people in a room.

I'm sure this will vary depending on each players computer, so it might require a survey of issues that players are finding, but, for example, I did find that removing all the plants from my room helps the ladies' breasts . . . um . . . calm down. 

Just want to say that the developers' timely response to all our suggestions has been awesome. The group chat and user room features are a great improvement.

I do have one further request, though, and that is for some guidelines on how objects affect both client and server performance and what to do about the "bouncing titties" effect and other consequences of having too many objects or too many people in a room.

I'm sure this will vary depending on each players computer, so it might require a survey of issues that players are finding, but, for example, I did find that removing all the plants from my room helps the ladies' breasts . . . um . . . calm down. 

It has to do with the physics on the breasts, they have hilarious things happen when you lay/sit repeatedly. Doesn't have anything to do with objects in the room as it happens in completely bare rooms, and everything to do with how the breasts are animated/coded.

Doesn't have anything to do with objects in the room as it happens in completely bare rooms, and everything to do with how the breasts are animated/coded.

You might be right, but the point of my comment is that this is precisely the kind of thing that ought to be documented in one place. 

This is a tricky subject, because I believe this is the thing that could best open the game up from what it is, but only if handled correctly.  It's no great secret that options are limited right now, but one of the easiest ways I believe this game, and similar titles, can grow is by allowing the user to create.  Otherwise you set very recognizable limits and things will, inevitably, become stale.

So what do I mean by opening rooms up?  Well, I mean creating something of a toolset for players to utilize.  Allow the community to basically create the clubs and locations and improve them and compete with one another for quality.  This would mean allowing placement of walls and decisions on the size of those walls, texture mapping  and adjustments, many more furniture options, background options, lighting effects, perhaps even NPC placement and importing things outside the game. This would be enormous if handled correctly and could liven the nature of the game completely.

This is a tricky subject, because I believe this is the thing that could best open the game up from what it is, but only if handled correctly.  It's no great secret that options are limited right now, but one of the easiest ways I believe this game, and similar titles, can grow is by allowing the user to create.  Otherwise you set very recognizable limits and things will, inevitably, become stale.

So what do I mean by opening rooms up?  Well, I mean creating something of a toolset for players to utilize.  Allow the community to basically create the clubs and locations and improve them and compete with one another for quality.  This would mean allowing placement of walls and decisions on the size of those walls, texture mapping  and adjustments, many more furniture options, background options, lighting effects, perhaps even NPC placement and importing things outside the game. This would be enormous if handled correctly and could liven the nature of the game completely.

I think this would be a long term project, but one that would be well worth looking into.  If built up correctly it introduces not just competition (which breeds quality) it also allows an individual's imagination to be the limit.  Hopefully something like this is someday implemented.

This is true.  Most of the content WOULD be bad, and that's a dramatic understatement.  However, that is how it is for most things.  Movies, books, games, the are all saturated with undeniable CRAP.  But there's also goo to be found as well, and ways to promote that good for others to enjoy and share.  For example, adding a favorite's bar to easily navigate to locations you most enjoy, and to find new locations there could be a ratings bar to highlight popular user locales as well as freshly created hotspots or even locations sorted by the users who created them.  Would this completely filter out the crap?  No.  But it would help promote the hard work, give motivation to succeed, and the like.

Thank you dear devs for music in home and poles too, cool update! 

Totally agree with LEKS, music in rooms is a great addition, so many channels!, along with the poles this is a great update.

You are welcome dear players! Enjoy :)

Note: Only room owner can change music channel in his/her room ;)

Since we got poles, music, beanbags, tables+chairs.. can we get the stools too?

Females cross their legs when they sit in the chairs, the stools have open legs when in Sit 2. Easy fix so we can have our legs open is stools in user rooms. Please <3

DBdtVwe.jpg

The stools seem to be implemented to lean either on the bar tables or the stages so it doesn't seem that simple.. Maybe, if its easier, we could get the bar table from yacht or night club or well why not sin as well xD, to our apartment with the stools included.

The stools seem to be implemented to lean either on the bar tables or the stages so it doesn't seem that simple.. Maybe, if its easier, we could get the bar table from yacht or night club or well why not sin as well xD, to our apartment with the stools included.

Yea I was thinking about that as I posted, I'd deal with a bar area as long as I can spread my legs while I'm sitting down... for.. reasons.

Hello, what about bathroom in user home? I mean big bathroom with big shower. can do fuck position through the wall or some classic position on floor. sucking cock during siting on toilet, bent woman over toilet and so on.

^