3DXChat Community

[solved] Black screen after patch

Ginevra

after last beta update when launched the game the screen is whole black and i can't see anything, i'm forced to kill the program to get out, just to say, it was fine before such thing has been "fixed" with last patch. amd videocard, maybe is helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning,

After patching this morning, the log in screen does not appear it is just a black screen.  I have tried re-patching to no avail.  Any ideas?

if you had the 3rd party dll file installed you will either need to uninstall or reinstall or replace the dll with a copy of the original

Login in this morning and 3DX POP comes up with next patch. 

Said OK and now I'll  I get is a black screen.

anyone have a similar issue with the most recent patch?

my sister  has the same problem 

not that i can talk about the hacks but if i could i would tell you that as long as you didnt go into room editor without it, room should be fine. but im not going to tell you that because discussing the hack in forums isnt allowed :P

Yes, even using the word 'h**k' is dangerous and thus, from now on, I feel when we mean to say 'h**k' we use the word aardvark instead.

'Have you used the aardvark .dll'... that kinda thing. That way we'll not get busted....

Yes, all your data is saved on the server, it has nothing to do with your game. Just reinstall it and don't go into the room editor with the original dll and you will be fine. O

My original suggestion didn't work. This is what worked for me....

Reinstated the original 2.0 Beta Assembly-UnityScript.dll file and reinstalled the 2.0 Bata software

As long as you don't go into your room editor your room will remain intact.

The next step is you go back to your hack provider and follow the steps they provide as you did previously.