3DXChat Community

User Content

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

poster151.jpg

Topic has been renamed to User Content because now 3DXChat has one more talented fashion designer!

Dear friends meet a new shoes by RodolfoValentino

Enjoy his creativity  B) 

20,000 XGold credited to RodolfoValentino's account.

PS: If you want to help us to create a new game content just contact us

Guest Eddster

Very stunning and edgy! Glad to have both these guys around. Talented and full of rich information, friendly, and approachable! Thanks again you two, can't wait see what else comes shooting down the creative pipe!  :D

Hi everyone,

I have been dabbling in poser and DAZ studio for many years. With the help of somebody who can texture a flat primitive and add a frame, I would like to submit some artwork to the devs, meant for wall art for our apartments. Here is one example of my work:

http://imgur.com/Vki4oek

A little dark, but I hope it gives the idea of the kinds of artwork/wall decor I would like to make for the game. Mostly, I like to do pin-ups and tasteful artwork that is still somewhat sexy. Please PM me if interested in making and submitting some wall artwork for the devs to consider.

Thank you,

Hi everyone,

I have been dabbling in poser and DAZ studio for many years. With the help of somebody who can texture a flat primitive and add a frame, I would like to submit some artwork to the devs, meant for wall art for our apartments. Here is one example of my work:

http://imgur.com/Vki4oek

A little dark, but I hope it gives the idea of the kinds of artwork/wall decor I would like to make for the game. Mostly, I like to do pin-ups and tasteful artwork that is still somewhat sexy. Please PM me if interested in making and submitting some wall artwork for the devs to consider.

Thank you,

Looks really nice, I like it :)

Hi everyone,

I have been dabbling in poser and DAZ studio for many years. With the help of somebody who can texture a flat primitive and add a frame, I would like to submit some artwork to the devs, meant for wall art for our apartments. 

Hey that's a pretty cool idea! :D I know there are some other Daz/Poser users around here and they might be interested in the same thing. 

Thanks Sol. I am curious what a good resolution for the images would be, given the specifics of the game engine. Any idea?

At the very least 1024x1024, depending on the size of the portrait maybe 2048x2048 if it's really big. Not sure how high the devs would want to go. But as long as the intended picture is rendered in a high resolution the one who textures the frame using that pic can scale it down etc. 

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to provide you guys with animated user generated content? I am asking because as far as I know the models, bipeds and rigging are not available to the users, and I would like to know whether or not it's possible to contribute to 3dxchat in that particular way.

• 4 months later...

I'm not very experienced in modelling and such, but making my first steps in this way, so I'd love to ask developers, you're using your own engine for this game, or bought license? Do you plan do make some.... dev kit for users, who would love to help you in making content? I think it's Will give a chance for users to make locations/ objects/ customize models, which of course will after moderation may be added ingame, making it better.

I'm not very experienced in modelling and such, but making my first steps in this way, so I'd love to ask developers, you're using your own engine for this game, or bought license? Do you plan do make some.... dev kit for users, who would love to help you in making content? I think it's Will give a chance for users to make locations/ objects/ customize models, which of course will after moderation may be added ingame, making it better.

Well i dont have much information but the game runs on Unity engine :) Here you can take a look at it: http://unity3d.com

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

i have 5 years of expierence in avatar design such as clothing and other designs as hair styles and such.....I have talked to Lisa about helping make content for the game and have shown her some of my work.....though the avatar designs I have done are different then how content is created for here......I feel that I can help make content for here.....I understand the sculpting and design process that needs to be done to make content for here.....but I would need the program and information and stuff to make content for here.....I am still interested in helping make content for here and would like to help 3dxchat in that way.....just let me know the process of getting the program and information to make content for here....and I would be happy to help.... :)

Sweetapril

• 3 months later...