3DXChat Community

Is my real identity protected?

JakeArtist

:huh: Greetings Friends,

I have made some erotic relationships in this game, and I would not want any of these friends to find out my true identity.

How safe is my privacy here, and how concerned is the staff about our security?

Thank you very much, and I love playing this game!

Jake B)

lmao, yeah just be careful who you tell anything personal to. Just because you think you know someone online doesnt mean you do. Learned that the hard way

That i guess will always be a thing with any relationships that build around having meet online, while net gives a lot of possibilities it also has a lot of anonymity between users.

EDIT: Guess my best advice if you start building feeling for anyone online, start getting involved in a relationship. Would to pay close attention to what they say to you, most time if someone being dishonest or deceitful usually there a lot of inconsistency between what they tell compared to what they told before. Because when you're lying it will become hard to keep track of lies over longer period of time.

Yeah you should be fairly safe. 3DXChat uses a 3rd Party Payment Portal which is far more secure due to the disconnect. The only match they would have is tying the email addresses on the 3DX database to that of BMT Micros database.

The only thing you really have to worry about is the stories I've heard of people logging your IP in game, or being able to figure out your 3DX ID and use that to determine if you have multiple avatars on your ID and I've also heard, and seen, that they can use that to see your profile and/or friends lists etc. not naming names but I've been shown the proof :P

The only way you are really unsafe is if you give your personal details to people you don't know properly. I've given mine to the very few people I trust after leaving the game, that I still talk to now outside of game.

The rule of thumb is: Be cautious

That i guess will always be a thing with any relationships that build around having meet online, while net gives a lot of possibilities it also has a lot of anonymity between users.

EDIT: Guess my best advice if you start building feeling for anyone online, start getting involved in a relationship. Would to pay close attention to what they say to you, most time if someone being dishonest or deceitful usually there a lot of inconsistency between what they tell compared to what they told before. Because when you're lying it will become hard to keep track of lies over longer period of time.

so very true Kimmy... experiencing this first hand.

Thank you all for this very good advice. :)

I have started to get to know a lady in 3DX and she is very loving and sexy when we are together, but she is not reliable and she does not login very often so I have had to back off a little to protect my feelings, which is the best thing to do anyway.

This game, as all the others, is so strange because no one really knows what the other person looks like or how old they are.

There is no reasoning here, just fleeting fantasy and titillating sexuality.

I am also curious about some women who I have met who do not want sex, just friends to chat and dance with, but there is sex all around them, and where ever they go. This must satisfy a need for them to be sexy without being naked or having sex.

Thanks again - Jake B)

:huh: Greetings Friends,

I have made some erotic relationships in this game, and I would not want any of these friends to find out my true identity.

How safe is my privacy here, and how concerned is the staff about our security?

Thank you very much, and I love playing this game!

Jake B)

Are you kind a HTTPS one?

I tell newbies all the time not to treat this place like eHarmony, more like eHorny. I'm glad that it is not easy to uglify yourself here - the avis are like an online Logan's Run where nobody lives past age 30. It adds to the fantasy of all these desirable babes hanging around online to play a silly game. BUT IT IS JUST A FANTASY. You must always remember that.