3DXChat Community

Do you think it's wrong for men to play as futa/t-girl?

kreamSoda

Hey id like to add something on the main subject. Like i said, i have played both side and i have been deceiving for a long long time... I think i was skilled in a way to make it credible.. Now that i'm honest about my real gender it feel very ackwark, i feel judged like i never was, i feel like an anomaly and i can't help but question myself... Do most people really want honesty? I feel, at that point that the majority prefer the perfect illusion i could offer instead of the truth. I will continue to fight the urge of going back to my deceiving self but it get harder and harder. Not sure if i make sense but i wanted to share how being honest for 2-3 weeks is starting to make me feel

Hey id like to add something on the main subject. Like i said, i have played both side and i have been deceiving for a long long time... I think i was skilled in a way to make it credible.. Now that i'm honest about my real gender it feel very ackwark, i feel judged like i never was, i feel like an anomaly and i can't help but question myself... Do most people really want honesty? I feel, at that point that the majority prefer the perfect illusion i could offer instead of the truth. I will continue to fight the urge of going back to my deceiving self but it get harder and harder. Not sure if i make sense but i wanted to share how being honest for 2-3 weeks is starting to make me feel

Honestly

I have experienced this recently and it did not change my view of the person however I personally would rather have continued being deceived as the person I met, even if false is the one I knew and built a history with.

However

The person was being tortured by deceiving me and I would never want a person I like to suffer, in the end they came out with it all and most of their friends accepted them, including me as its not abormal online.

I recommend telling them, you will probably be surprised at how accepting your true friends are.

My opinion on the the matter, for what its worth, is this (admittedly my opinion doesn't really mean jack shit)...

You have the right to whatever fantasy you want here..  but I have the right to decide whether or not I wish to be part of that fantasy.  If you want real friends and real connections here you must be honest.  I feel most ppl here are pretty tolerant and open minded to friends from all walks of life  ( I did say most.. I know that some will never look outside of what is their norm).  However  once lied to.. whether its that you really have a cock, or your really married, or what the hell ever.. you have lost the respect and any chance of friendship you had with not only the person you lied to,  but to anyone around who was witness to it as well.  As said in earlier posts...  if you want respect be honest.   Its a small community...  much like a small town.. secrets dont stay secret for long anyway.

Additionally, some WANT to stay anonymous. And I myself am okay with that, honestly. It may have to do with the fact that I myself am transgender, but that's besides the point.

No, that's actually not beside the point at all. That's pretty significant. As a transgender person, it makes sense that it wouldn't bother you. And that's fine; but that doesn't mean that straight guys have no right to be bothered by it, and speak up about it.

If you have a problem you might be the one at fault. 

Ohh, I see. So it's MY fault for asking that people be more honest about their true identities. Because when you have a problem with something within a community, you don't voice your opinion on that problem, you blame it on yourself and shut up.

Logic prevails.

This is self contradictory.  Might as well say: You can do what you want and I will judge you according to my own standards.

It's actually not self-contradictory at all. It means that if guys are gonna play as females and lie about it, then whatever, nobody can stop them from doing that. But as a courtesy to other players who might be uncomfortable with that, maybe you should give them a heads up about it. That doesn't contradict anything I was saying.

And that is what it always comes down to in this discussion, people judging the behavior of others.

If that behavior negatively affects the experience for other people, then yeah, somebody's gonna say something about it. And if you're lying about something, then yeah, you can expect that people are gonna judge you for it, and not particularly appreciate that behavior.

if you decide to trust someone and find out later that you should not have trusted them, well that is still on you, not on them

This blows my mind, lol. So your point is that people who betray the trust of others should never take responsibility for their actions? You're saying, "Why did the betrayed person trust them to begin with? The betrayed person was stupid to think they could trust that person, so it's the betrayed person's fault for not knowing that person was untrustworthy."

How are they supposed to know that person is untrustworthy if they know nothing about them? That's like saying "If you get strangled by a serial killer, it's totally your fault for getting murdered, because you should've known that they were going to strangle you before you spent time with them." It doesn't work that way.

Hey enough pickin at each other for political correctness,firstly, Vero does state she is a male Avi playing as a fenale and many do, and in a fantasy setting, them playing as a female they can be pretty fun...The real truth is what The persons imagination can create. .This is a fantasy game, set up for fantasy and fun..And really if one is gonna worry to extremes, that you maybe fuckin someone that maybe not the same sex as their Avi,well then don't partner with anyone then, because unless one knows the person they are with, is 100 percent the person they say they are, their is a decent chance they are not..For me I have learned it is either here nor their, Me I like women, 100 percent, but I usually take my partners at face value, because if I worried about every single player I partner with, whether they are really male or female, I would never enjoy it ..I just trust with a grain of salt their sincere honesty and enjoy my time.. I try to enjoy the fantasy that I am really playing with the person whom I think they are. The key either way for me is a partner that has good descriptive skills, a good imagination , and amazing dialogue to me it = a fun fulfilled time.Regardless of of 100 percent proof of their real sex or not.. .xxxx

First of all, nothing about this discussion has anything to do with political correctness.

Second, again, no one is militantly demanding that everyone MUST be honest about their true identity in this game. The point is that it's not cool to lie to people, so maybe think about that before you lie about your identity. People have gotten catfished here many times. I got catfished on here once. I didn't get torn up over it, but it did kinda shock me. This is a game based on intercourse, therefore it has the potential to affect people emotionally. So maybe don't do something that could end up hurting other players. I really don't see why people seem to have a problem with suggesting "Hey, think about what you're doing, because you might end up fucking with somebody's emotions."

Does that mean that NOBODY should be allowed to play as a different gender? No. Does that mean that we're gonna chase down people who do with pitchforks and torches? No. Does that mean that we need to be CERTAIN that we're fucking a person of the gender they're playing as? No. 

But knowing that it can mess with people and ruin their enjoyment of the game, should some people choosing to lie about their identity maybe reconsider? Should those people maybe be honest about playing as a different gender in their profiles? Yeah, they probably should. And a lot of them already do! And I always reach out and thank them when I see them, and am super nice to them.

Just be excellent to each other. That's all.

Jesus H Christ, I just read 10 pages of this shit. Look, if you are a man, woman, cat, dog, whatever and you are looking for that special someone? go to the bar down the street, meet someone and have real sex, not bitch about having a wank in a game with someone on the other side of the world also having a wank.

Now, if you are here to make friends... real friends then yes, both parties need to be upfront about their identities. After all, what is a true friendship with out honesty...

THIS is self-contradictory. 

"Looking for that special someone? Go to the bar down the street, meet someone and have real sex"

"Now, if you are here to make friends...real friends then yes, both parties need to be up front about their identities"

Since when has true friendship not been a deciding factor in finding a "special someone"? Since when have those two things not been intertwined? If you're looking for a special someone, that means you're looking for someone you connect with. Someone you have a deep friendship with, and much more. If you meant to say "Looking for a random hookup," then your point would make more sense. But a "special someone" and a "random hookup" are two very different things.

Should users expect that everyone is playing as the gender they personally identify as? No. You can never control that. And if you're just having a wank, obviously there's nothing you can do to confirm that person's identity. The only thing you can do is actually talk to that person and try to work out whether they're being honest or not. 

But if you're just in one of the cold orgy rooms, then it's likely you're going to be deceived. When the connection to others is that shallow, then no, you can't expect everyone to be honest, and you shouldn't. I don't assume I'm always playing with a female in that scenario, but if I did know, it would make it so much hotter for me.

I guess part of it is just that I'm a brutally honest person, and I find honesty and straightforwardness in others to be attractive. Being secretive and dodgy and sketchy and deceitful make my blood boil.

God guys... when you have a good wank (or whatever stimulation you prefer) you had a good one ;) 

Maybe it would be better or not good at all if you knew the real gender of your in-game partner. But who cares as long as the illusion last.

What is an absolute no-go from my point of view is playing as an sexy female or futa e.g. and after having sex telling your partner that you're in real life an overweighted old dude :P 

If I had the choice I would always choose the illusion. Otherwise I would advise you as well to go down the street....

Cheers,

Mich

First of all, nothing about this discussion has anything to do with political correctness.

Second, again, no one is militantly demanding that everyone MUST be honest about their true identity in this game. The point is that it's not cool to lie to people, so maybe think about that before you lie about your identity. People have gotten catfished here many times. I got catfished on here once. I didn't get torn up over it, but it did kinda shock me. This is a game based on intercourse, therefore it has the potential to affect people emotionally. So maybe don't do something that could end up hurting other players. I really don't see why people seem to have a problem with suggesting "Hey, think about what you're doing, because you might end up fucking with somebody's emotions."

Does that mean that NOBODY should be allowed to play as a different gender? No. Does that mean that we're gonna chase down people who do with pitchforks and torches? No. Does that mean that we need to be CERTAIN that we're fucking a person of the gender they're playing as? No. 

But knowing that it can mess with people and ruin their enjoyment of the game, should some people choosing to lie about their identity maybe reconsider? Should those people maybe be honest about playing as a different gender in their profiles? Yeah, they probably should. And a lot of them already do! And I always reach out and thank them when I see them, and am super nice to them.

Just be excellent to each other. That's all.

Except, your in an environment you KNOW you will be lied to in. Regardless of whether it's cool or not, it IS going to happen, yet as you stated people are shocked. I'm not sure how people can claim, "they didn't know what they were getting into". As I have stated, and Robonce stated, you have to accept what the environment is, or YES you will be hurt by someone at some point.

I don't condone people lieing but if you know it's going to happen and you engage anyway and are then shocked and hurt, you kind of played a role in your own demise.

Many of the same people who say its ok to lie and deceive others about there gender in this game and thread  yet in another breath and in game say they love someone and have relationships or even marry someone and that the person behind the screen is real and that they have real feelings

Or do they just mean that they are the only one who has real feelings?

And its ok if they lie and deceive others about who they really are ? if its ok to deceive others then people should not be having relationships on here and be saying they love someone

I think lying and deceiving someone  about who you really are does not qualify as part of loving them

The users in this game were the ones who wanted marriage  and stuff added  so i believe they are the ones who chose relationships and feelings

The bottom line is lying and deceiving others about things like your gender and stuff  is just plain being  selfish and that your only thinking of yourself

many of the same people who say its ok to lie and deceive others about there gender in this game and thread  yet in another breath and in game say the love someone and have relationships or even marry someone and that the person behind the screen is real and that they have real feelings or do they just mean that they are the only ones who have real feelings? and its ok if they lie and deceive others about who they really are ? if its ok to deceive others then people would not be having relationships on here and be saying the love someone, i maybe wrong but i think lying and deceiving someone  about who you really are does not qualify as part of loving them

Sorry...reading this hurts. 

Also, life, relationships and feelings are not that black and white, as you described. :P 

I read in an earlier comment that to engage in this platform (good choice of word by the way Domino, we see eye-to-eye over the game/virtual world axis) as a male operated female avi is to allow connections to be made emotionally rather than visually, and I'd not thought of it like that before. That makes sense, expressed in that way.

That said, do men trade out their equal right to an emotional reaction when their fantasy is punctuated by that of another 'playing' by different rules? Because implying it's merely tough on you to engage with a male operated female avi beyond mere casual fucks and under the assumption that gender was 'authentic' in real life suggests the right to have one's approach to 3DX validated is a one-way street.

I'm not saying anyone has the right to mope round our world in a permanent state of butthurt (dust yourself down and move on), and furthermore, anyone who chooses to engage in casual fucking must do so with the mindset of pure fantasy, but to slant this place's culture so dramatically in the direction of 'buyer beware' hints at justification rather than empathy. There's not enough of that in 3DX, from all points of view.

I guess it's natural discord will emerge from 'playing' by different rules, I mean the 'game' below wouldn't end well would it?

E7Yvhs.png

Nope. Just be honest about it if asked.

Agreed :)

Actually, I think it's wrong for females to play as female avis that are transsexual or transgender since such people in reality have male DNA.

*runs*

(I don't care either way)

Agreed :)

Actually, I think it's wrong for females to play as female avis that are transsexual or transgender since such people in reality have male DNA.

We have heard the same rumors for years now too, about there being an ACTUAL female on this game playing as a lesbian or transgender or futa.

So sir Nev and Max sent out the quest knights in search of this elusive creature.

But after years of searching the quest knights have all failed to find her.

post-8022-0-13822100-1480594533_thumb.jpg

It was finely determined that this was just another urban legend, like Bigfoot or Keyser Söze

post-8022-0-94922800-1480724643_thumb.jpg  post-8022-0-40342100-1480532701_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

In reality, i am in a mans body.

I also have a feminine personality, in real life and 3dx....

If you think its wrong to express your true self as oppose to the bodies we wear. Then there is something wrong with you...

However!

I do agree that playing as a woman, purposely hiding about being a man is not exactly right. It is also understandable. Some people are genuinely insecure which is why the vast majority are on virtual worlds to begin with!

Bottom line, if you are seriously worried about who is behind the screen, you should probably just online date as oppose to virtual world. Or you should just avoid doing anything you would potentially regret. (Have fun)

• 2 weeks later...

No, it's not wrong, IF you don't let someone think you're a female playing a futa, and let them believe that for a long long time. 

However, it is assumed that futa are men by the greater majority of women and men. So revealing your sex, irl, would really come as no shock to most. However, if you like someone and they like you, who should tell them early on what you are irl if you don't say in your profile. 

Some people don't give a fuck AT ALL about rl though, this includes the identity of the person controlling the avi. They don't care if the person is male is female, they're just there to have fun, and fuck nonstop. 

So, my answer is, tell the people you like, don't bother telling random fucks. Not everyone cares. People that are there for fun don't want to know you so don't bother telling them, you'll get a reply like, "aw, thanks for telling me...fuck you some time soon."