3DXChat Community

Do you think it's wrong for men to play as futa/t-girl?

kreamSoda

Hey Mickey, really well said, one of the best comments I have seen on the subject and I agree 100% with everything you said.

I would like to add something to it though, something I have realised from things happening to me in the game over the last few days and what these post and comments like yours do for the game.

There are people that do not like seeing these threads, some for obvious reasons, they are the ones that are doing it, and others that are just sick of seeing them and think nothing can be done.

Well it will never be completely or even come close to being resolved, but these posts do have an effect.

All we can do is hope to change peopels attitudes, take away some of the excuses they use to justify to themselves they are doing no wrong, show them the problems it causes and hope it has an effect on some.

My opinion there is it does have an effect on quite a few and does help to reduce the amount of people doing it, and also make the some of ones that continue be more careful to not hurt anyone.

So I don't mind seeing these posts every now and then, I would even go as far as saying they are needed.

It's funny how things you say in this forum can show up in the game.

I noticed over the last few days there has been a pile of guys I haven't seen or heard from for a long time suddenly PMing me.

I would even go as far as saying I was getting swamped with pms and the last time I went in the game I started wondering why all of a sudden is this happening again.

I think it is possible that at least for some of these guys that it is because of something I said in this thread.

Where one of the problems it causes for me is that guys, friends, vanish or are hardly seen in the game, where I later find out they have still been in the game playing as a female and have friended me as that female.

Now I am not saying that all these guys that have suddenly come back in the game and PMing me are that, and I hope like hell that most aren't.

But I think I would be stupid to think that it is just a pure coincidence and that they have all just suddenly came back.

Oh and by the way, for the guys that have pmed me lately that are genuine and have been out of the game for a while, I know who you are so please don't take offense to this.

People are going to do what they're going to do and you just have to do your own thing.  If dudes want to play as an entity that looks like a woman but also has a paenus... that's what they want.  You don't have to play with them.  If you really want to know you can ask them directly... and they'll give you some sort of answer. 

You also have to ask yourself... Does it really even matter?  Should you even care? Are you ever going to meet these people? Does your judgement of them affect you far more than it affects them?  

I say many of you read way too much into this game... If you really want to meet and fall in love with someone on here... have at it... is that transgender person that you're playing with on here really transgender in real life? Who knows...? There's only a few ways to find out.  If you really want to get more personally involved its your own problem because that's not what most people that play this game are here for from what I've seen.  You gotta put the work in to find out if they're really what they say they are if you want to get that real relationship... 

Anyway... I'm babbling about shit that's been talked about for ages on here again.  The TL;DR gist of it is... 

I don't think it matters.

It gets me how people seem to think this is all about people wanting to find love or have relationships.

That is only a part of it and it has been pointed out so many times what other problems it causes I am not going to bother to go through them l again.

But I will say this and use a scenario that was put accross by someone in an earlier comment, but with a small change.

A dudett is sitting at the bar and a girl approaches him and says hi, things progress and it looks like they are both looking for sex.

The dudett finds out that the girl that has approached him is actually the same as he, another dudett.

Dudett is no longer interested in having sex.

The point I am making there, is most of the people doing this even care about the sex of the person behind the keyboard.

Twiggy and I do not agree often... But, although I did not read the full post. She is on to something. If someone says that they do indeed mind if the pixel they are fucking turns out to be a woman when thought to be a man, they may have issue with it... That means that they are looking at the place as OKCupid.

I said earlier on that if I don't know ehhh. However, in many cases these things come to light. Then it becomes a problem for me. Let's be honest, if you spend a certain percentage of your time in this game not fucking, then you are forming bonds. That is and has always been the crux of the issue. I have been in relationships here. Meh... That shit never works and I came with that mindset but ended up getting involved. Rookie mistake, so be it. That said, I have met some people here that I would have no issue with kicking it in real life. Initially, anyway, but it has since dwindled down to one. You log and you learn and all that. That said, consider the person behind the avi and use me as an example if you will. I said it has dwindled down to one. A female that I am friends with and have been for a long time. It would indeed have an impact if I found out she was a dude. We have shared so much with each other. Not in a relationship sense but just friends. You'd feel the sting of betrayal but I only blame myself because I allowed it to happen. What happens after, I am paranoid and make new people feel less welcomed because the experience has taught me to treat everyone the same. That is just from my point of view.

Take a friend, I referenced her in another post... She does not like men. Yes this is a place of fantasy but people who choose to mind fuck and deceive become addicted to the power that they perceive that they have. As a result, eventually the truth is learned and my friend, she doesn't play this game... But if she had, then discovered that her fave fuck buddy.. Keeping it in non OKCupid terms, was a man, she would indeed feel violated.

So yeah, enjoy your fantasy. Hey I might get it. I mean, I have had dudes send me dick pics and I am like ehhh. The fantasy is ruined. But I can deal with someone lying about the size of their cock versus their gender. Much like my friend could deal with a woman saying she was 25 when she was really 45 versus a man. It is a different level of deceit and it also eliminates choice. If I am hetero, I should have a choice rather or not I wanna fuck a man or a woman. Lying about it only makes me feel violated. 

In the case of transgender, I get it as much as a hetero female can. I do not walk in your shoes so I cannot live in your struggle. Still, as such, you have your own sexual preference. I am sure that you would not want to be lied to by the person you are being intimate with. I am drunk so I hope this makes sense. lol

Guest Twiggy

Twiggy and I do not agree often... But, although I did not read the full post. She is on to something. If someone says that they do indeed mind if the pixel they are fucking turns out to be a woman when thought to be a man, they may have issue with it... That means that they are looking at the place as OKCupid.

I said earlier on that if I don't know ehhh. However, in many cases these things come to light. Then it becomes a problem for me. Let's be honest, if you spend a certain percentage of your time in this game not fucking, then you are forming bonds. That is and has always been the crux of the issue. I have been in relationships here. Meh... That shit never works and I came with that mindset but ended up getting involved. Rookie mistake, so be it. That said, I have met some people here that I would have no issue with kicking it in real life. Initially, anyway, but it has since dwindled down to one. You log and you learn and all that. That said, consider the person behind the avi and use me as an example if you will. I said it has dwindled down to one. A female that I am friends with and have been for a long time. It would indeed have an impact if I found out she was a dude. We have shared so much with each other. Not in a relationship sense but just friends. You'd feel the sting of betrayal but I only blame myself because I allowed it to happen. What happens after, I am paranoid and make new people feel less welcomed because the experience has taught me to treat everyone the same. That is just from my point of view.

Take a friend, I referenced her in another post... She does not like men. Yes this is a place of fantasy but people who choose to mind fuck and deceive become addicted to the power that they perceive that they have. As a result, eventually the truth is learned and my friend, she doesn't play this game... But if she had, then discovered that her fave fuck buddy.. Keeping it in non OKCupid terms, was a man, she would indeed feel violated.

So yeah, enjoy your fantasy. Hey I might get it. I mean, I have had dudes send me dick pics and I am like ehhh. The fantasy is ruined. But I can deal with someone lying about the size of their cock versus their gender. Much like my friend could deal with a woman saying she was 25 when she was really 45 versus a man. It is a different level of deceit and it also eliminates choice. If I am hetero, I should have a choice rather or not I wanna fuck a man or a woman. Lying about it only makes me feel violated. 

In the case of transgender, I get it as much as a hetero female can. I do not walk in your shoes so I cannot live in your struggle. Still, as such, you have your own sexual preference. I am sure that you would not want to be lied to by the person you are being intimate with. I am drunk so I hope this makes sense. lol

For someone that has had some to drink, that was very very well said.

The old adage is very much true in this sense. Once burnt, twice shy. Or fool me once, shame on me but fool me twice, shame on you! When it happens to you (Be it a woman turning out to be a man, or a man turning out to be a woman or whatever it eventually turns into) you are forever jaded and you close yourself off and become very untrusting and overly careful.

There is no way it will stop, it can only be managed. That's all. New people getting hurt will be jaded and leave and the fakers will always be fake until caught. Oh well.

I agree posts like this thread will help. Time will tell!

Guest Twiggy

Yes Mickey that is all we can do and all I ever really looked to do, is change a few peoples attitudes towards it.

Let them know they don't have a right and impact on the excuses they use to have them think it is ok for them to do it.

Let them know there is a lot more to it than just people getting hurt in relationships.

Like no matter how many times I have proven myself to be a girl in the game, for most people that same question mark remains over my head to, the same as any other girl in there.

We have that same question mark over us as the dudetts do, only thing is we have done nothing to deserve it and because of that it will always be a piss off when I get asked to prove I am a girl.

It does impact on all our games in different ways, all so these guys can do what they want to do.

I have put my pic in my in game profile again, with a little thing to prove it is actually me, as the other problem I have is people not believing my pics are me.

Although that does get around the yes I am really a girl problem, it then gives me another problem, I get hit on like 10 times as much.

So much for the gender of the person behind the keyboard not making any difference to most people as some have tried to say, when you offer proof that happens.

• 4 weeks later...

If they disclaimed on their profile towards the top saying that they are the opposite gender in real, then why would it be "wrong"?

On the other hand if they are toying with emotions of another using this persona without being honest about their real...then yea they are asking to have a...

...bad time. 

qQa88ud.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, over six thousand views and 200+ replies!? 

It's not wrong for you to play as a futa if you're a guy, but, you do need to tell the people you like that your avi is male operated. 

The worst thing you can do to someone in this game, is make them like you, then reveal after a couple months, "oh, I'm actually a guy". 

I think you can play as whatever sex you want...but, it becomes morally incorrect when you make people believe you are the gender you are playing as and want to be close to you. Then you hurt people's feelings, and you should be ashamed. 

this is interesting to me because its the sort of response you get from women here, now im not saying they are men . its all well and good that you dont mind but if you were the one doing it and you knew your partner was dead against it, is it still ok to conceal it in your eyes?

would that not be the sort of "shitty human" thing you dont like? In essence i think most think because they dont mind, everyone shouldnt mind and its just not realistic. as i said before if you want to be respected for how you want to play, respect others for how they want to play

No they call that male insecurity. Not to be an ass but clinically speaking from a global perspective, men are visual women are emotional. It's why we can love across gender lines and other boundaries far easier then men. Women simple accept a lot easier, men aren't able to "as well" because it ruins the visual fantasy, where as with us women it's about how we feel about the person, and that is what Nicci is explaining.

Guest silverbackalphabull

The old adage is very much true in this sense. Once burnt, twice shy. Or fool me once, shame on me but fool me twice, shame on you! When it happens to you (Be it a woman turning out to be a man, or a man turning out to be a woman or whatever it eventually turns into) you are forever jaded and you close yourself off and become very untrusting and overly careful.

There is no way it will stop, it can only be managed. That's all. New people getting hurt will be jaded and leave and the fakers will always be fake until caught. Oh well.

I agree posts like this thread will help. Time will tell!

The correct quote is "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"

Reading this thread.... Bloody hell it was like going through an old MasterCard commercial.

Creating bank account that uses a MasterCard: 125.00 USD

3DXChat Membership: 19.99 USD

Playing on 3DXChat Membership and buying call girls/men: 250.00 USD

Finding out men play as women and most futas are men and becoming outraged enough of it to complain publicly on a forum....

The comments... Priceless.

On a lighter note, love. If you really can't stand the reality of the world you live in, these games like IMVU, World of Warcraft, RuneScape, SecondLife, and SO many others that give you choices to gender... Men will play as women, women will play as men. Why? Because we want to. Some men think women have better clothing options, see APB: Reloaded or Grand Theft Auto: V. Some women like to play as men to avoid nonstop bombardment from men.. Some people are just curious, some people are so incredibly closet with their sexuality and gender this is their only vice. If you wish to judge them, so be it. Let your hate fester over something so idiotic, be my guest. I however love these people and sincerely wish our world was not only more open to this reality but much more affordable and eased to allow this to exist. Somberly not the case. Also others just have the fetishes, honestly.... What man in this world wouldn't enjoy having a pair of tits themselves to prod and grope while they rub one out? My husband sure as hell would love it.. I blame all the hentai. Christ knows I want a tentacle monster to find me in a skirt.. Again though I can see the point of outraged if you were catfished to believe some girl or guy was the opposite in reality, some will never speak of their real gender and they honestly should, but some are so hateful of their own gender this is their life and gender.

It's your world... We just live in it.

nah, once again you are saying because you are ok with it others should be too. thats just not true. I know plenty of actual females here who arent ok with it. you are speaking like because you or a couple are ok with it all females are, just not true.

Now excuse me, this topic has taken far too much of my time as it is

As I said, globally speaking. I can find a small minority to conclude anything you like, but umm there is actual science on what I posted. Happy to link a couple if you like. Soo umm. Heah Nah back. Respect your opinion but i dont agree. People worried about gender issues are glutton for punishment in this enviornment.

Makes the perfect environment for someone to sit back "not date" and judge others. Ciao'

Strange how most of the ones getting bent out of shape are new forum accounts.... must be a coincidence

Im not new... been here a bit over a year. (forum creation and account creation are seperate) and happy to confirm my gender.

ahh, the joy of recycled forum accounts..... I will leave you with this... if one wish's to be respected for playing how they want to play, They must also respect those who dont wish to play that way. Dont be shocked you arent getting it if you arent willing to give it

Whats interesting is the accusations and inuendoes. Those that people posting are new which evidently invalidates thier opionios, or inuedos that theres gender bending from posters. Subtle but there, whos really disrespecting who??

I'm sayim im good with everyone, what im not hood with is people so paranoid by the environment that they wont engage in it an ruin everyone elses experience around them. Again, respect your opinion, but accusations and inuendo..really arent respect either.

you dont have to like my opinion, i could really care less. if you dislike what i have to say then by all means mute it via block. Its why its there. HOWEVER, if you want to quote a post from 2 months ago, dont be shocked if you get a response

i dont think i implied you were anything but what you say you are, could really care less what gender you are .

Home from work now so I can reply a little more clearly.  First,  I think you have misinterpreted my intentions in debating with you. In deciding to get more involved in 3DX and join the community more completely after a year and create a forums account I have taken the time to read a lot of the posted forums before actually engaging.  I see you post everywhere Rob, and that is a good thing.  I have seen many topics you have debated.  I rather enjoy a good debate -  That being,  offering up your own experiences, opinions, and facts,  and presenting them in the hopes that your opponent or those that read them come away from it with a different perspective than they went into it with.  It "seemed"  to me you were of  a like mind. 

Yes,  I will try and poke holes in your theories, yes if I catch you (in my opinion) becoming defensive and resorting to -

•   "ahh, the joy of recycled forum accounts..."    "Strange how most of the ones getting bent out of shape are new forum accounts.... must be a coincidence"

As if either of these things have an impact on the validity of someones opinion,  I will call you on it.  I don't mean it maliciously,  it doesn't have anything to do with judging you as the whole of a person.  It is however difficult to hear you speak on respect,  when those things above are anything but showing respect for another persons debated opinion.  

Additionally,   to say  "I don't have to like your opinion,  and you could care less"  Well duh,  if I LIKED your opinion it wouldn't be a debate!  But to say you don't care?   People who post as much as you, on as wide a range of things as you do?  Who do you think is gonna buy the  "I Don't care"  bit.  You care,  and I care.  You're right that I don't like your opinion,  but I do CARE about it.  Providing information in a debate is what allows others to look at the totality and decide for themselves what they are going to choose to adopt as their own viewpoints. So yes I was sure as hell hoping that posting on a 2 month old post solicited a response.  SURPRISE ! 

Because I am a female,  and play as a female,  and have had "relationships"  in and out of 3DX with men and women,  this environment doesn't bother me.  I have friends that I enjoy chatting with spending time with in the game that I  *KNOW* are misrepresenting themselves.   A google image search takes about 5 seconds,  and when photos appear on 400 websights, pretty sure bet it isn't them...   that said,  it is their fantasy,  I have no plans of ever meeting them,  so how does it hurt me?  It doesn't  and I have accepted this environment for what it is...   Those that come here,  that become aware of the environment,  think its going to change,  and/or engage in it and then are shocked by what they get?  As I said above...   glutton for punishment.  If you can't accept the environment,  fine,  but don't judge those of us who have.  That doesn't make us "New"  it doesn't make us "all"  people who are playing another gender, secretively or not. What it makes is an "opinion"  nothing more nothing less. 

In closing, muting you is the farthest thing from my mind you are someone I would seek to "friend" and have many more fun conversations with.  I don't dislike you,  and as previously stated,  I respect your opinion,  and it has a basis in the debate and reality,  *I* and many like me just don't share it.  If you feel like I have been beating up on you, my apologies,  my goal was to challenge you,  and be challenged back ...     but you kind left the playing arena with the last few posts.   That said I will leave you and the topic be,  I am sure I have over-stated my position at this point, and I harbor no ill-will,  not my style.  

Have fun always !!