3DXChat Community

Do you think it's wrong for men to play as futa/t-girl?

kreamSoda

Thank you Rob, I do just try to discuss things like I have just then, but now look at brianas post above and see why I and other people that come in here and try to discuss it this way end up getting pissed off.

Twiggy, you can't ask to over 10 500 members to change the way they play to avoid hurts and mindfucking. The only way is to choose with who to play and be very picky. In every place we livin ,we are not safe anywhere. People should know the risk of playing this kind of game like any other similar game site using live chat. I'm not against you. I clearly noticed you're tired to have to deal with those guys pretending they are girl when it's not true.To be honest I think you going a bit too far by judging on age , I knew ppl's having less 30 years old for child abuse on the net, it's not only old ppl's over 60's doing this kind of shit and having shitty mind.

not bigoted, just the truth, I am a guy and even i know i cannot understand the female body, menstrual cycles, etc.. you can do all the reading you want but until you actually experience the things a woman does, you dont really know shit and are in no position to give any woman advice on female issues

I do believe there are a couple and they should be respected here for what they have to go through but the rest are nothing more then frauds and deserve nothing. If anything they are a discredit to actual TG's  out to use the TG banner as an excuse to be a douche and to  fuck with minds of people they encounter

You don't speak for all males, just because you aren't qualified to speak on female issues doesn't mean anyone else is. You notice women are quick to say "be a man", or "he's a not real man." But it's people (men) like you who put pussy on a pedestal that makes men feel like their life and self worth will never be that of a woman's. I don't have to have cancer or aids to know about it. I don't have to get to shot to know that it hurts like hell. Also you have no idea how many transgenders are discriminated against on a daily basis, you don't even have a clue. 3DX is one of the last bastions of safe areas where someone who is told to just die because they were born into a body that doesn't feel like theirs can come. But people like you and Twiggy are so concerned with exposing frauds and guys who play on girl avatars, that you're making this game toxic. So what if there's 20 female avatars to 5 male avatars. If being freaked out by a dude in an female avatar bothers you don't belong on the internet. Why don't you and twiggy go champion something worthwhile. 

You don't speak for all males, just because you aren't qualified to speak on female issues doesn't mean anyone else is. You notice women are quick to say "be a man", or "he's a not real man." But it's people (men) like you who put pussy on a pedestal that makes men feel like their life and self worth will never be that of a woman's. I don't have to have cancer or aids to know about it. I don't have to get to shot to know that it hurts like hell. Also you have no idea how many transgenders are discriminated against on a daily basis, you don't even have a clue. 3DX is one of the last bastions of safe areas where someone who is told to just die because they were born into a body that doesn't feel like theirs can come. But people like you and Twiggy are so concerned with exposing frauds and guys who play on girl avatars, that you're making this game toxic. So what if there's 20 female avatars to 5 male avatars. If being freaked out by a dude in an female avatar bothers you don't belong on the internet. Why don't you and twiggy go champion something worthwhile. 

And there it is all in a nut shell, just how the majority of you seem to think.

I feel so sorry for people like Tika and others that try to fit in, have respect for others in the game and have decent morals.

That don't think they know exactly how any gender, race, human being feels about things.

That doesn't think they own the game and tries to tell people it is the Internet and if you are honest and expect a little honesty in return then you don't belong.

They must be looking at your post and thinking along the lines of oh no, I don't want to be represented like that.

I know how I would feel if a girl got in here and tried to make the claims you just did.

The thing I find really hard to understand is how ridiculous what you said is and that you do actually seem to believe what you say.

Oh and by the way, Tika is well accepted and respected in the game, people look forward to seeing her and have fun with her, why is it that she can be very open about who she is and be accepted and loved yet the majority of you feel you can't.

OK... HOLYS#IT!!!! , I just tried to read this, And ROBO is Stepping in..I think I have a damn headache,lol And if I see one more Rob Comment I'm gonna go blind with strain... first of all Rob, I like you and all, but,dude you don't know everything, and sometimes you think you do..and you don't. .. I think you talk to damn much..lol..And second here is my advice to all...this thread will go on and on,twisting all different ways, with so many points of view but to keep it simple.. be honest about yourself,never completely trust those whom say that there one thing, who may really be another..let your instincts guide you to be the judge of what one tells you they are, and whom..And stop taking this Game so damn serious, it's a game... of fantasy and fun , and each person will use it, manipulate it , and direct it to fulfill their needs, fantasies,and disires..So I guess my main point is this... keep it positive, have fun, be truthfull, at the same time take everyone else with a grain of salt until you are for sure you know who they are, what their all about, and thier intentions. .One thing none of us can do, is judge others ,pretend to know what it's like to be them, we can't, unless we have walked a mile in their shoes..

Wow Bud...Rob!!!. You really can't take Criticism to well eh???.anyways ..Um And me,?... kiss Ass,lol..Omfg Lmao.. I pretty much definitely don't do that, but open forum is what this is, it is a forum open to ones own opinion...And the block people thingy comment. .wow now that would just be immature at its best . I WAS just trying to make a point...It's nice to state ones opinion, but it's not right to judge. And I'm positive I am not the only one who thinks that bud, and I will apologize if you think I mean it to you directly...I don't mean it to you directly, It is meant for all..but again let's not pretend ones opinion is the only one, and right one, it's best to just not make an opinion then, and everyone is happy..The one thing Open forum is good for is a tool to get Dialogue, but let's keep it clean , positive and fun, no pointing fingers, slandering, and negativity, it can be draining...Let's all get along..But Rob I have to commend you on Trying, and keeping dialogue open, at least you do that, and do mostly a pretty good job , in many of your posts..But in general for all, let's keep our opinions open from Judging, keep it clean, positive, and just enjoy each other , grow together for a kickass game and community. ..And BANG On!!!..lol

Godwin's law is an internet adage asserting that if an online discussion goes on long enough (regardless of topic), the probability of a comparison involving Nazism or Hitler increases exponentially. With that in mind and to speed up the process, Adolf-WillDo is exiting stage left (far right?). Thanks to all who have helped educate me fuhrer... I mean further. Adios.

*I have learned a lot, btw. Thank you.

Briana I would have the same opinion of a girl who done the same thing, this is not about gender, it is about what the people that are doing this are doing and the problems it is causing, no matter what gender they are.

Wow Robo, you seem to have changed your mind about the subject, considering you actually started a thread on this once blasting the people that do it.

I will tell you what reading your comment has done for me and likely a lot of others.

I now think it is very possible you have said to yourself, if you cant beat them join them and are now running around in 3DXChat with a female avi not letting anyone know who you are.

I say that because I have seen that happen so much, where a guy I knew in the game either completely vanishes or is hardly ever seen, then I find out it is because he is doing the girl/guy thing.

I might be wrong and I am not saying I am certain that is what you are doing, but hey that is another problem it causes isn't it, the dis trust.

meh, just an alt who doesnt have the balls to say it on main account.  

You don't know anything about me, I find it hilarious that whenever you disagree with someone you never try to listen or debate your point of view, you instead resort to insults and little "cute" remarks. See I come on these forums a lot and read the stuff you post in game on world chat, and I just now created a forum account, so I know the kind of person you are Rob just from reading your previous posts in other threads. Also I don't care if you're a bigot or not, or whether you give a damn about my opinion or not. Maybe if you're weren't such an asshole I would care. And I can honestly say that although I disagree with Twiggy on a lot of things, I respect her passion for it. You I don't respect at all, but I'm sure you already know that and don't care either way.

just wondering what is the opinion of forum members about girls who playing on male caracter?

Most people don't care, because it's not as prevalent as the counterpart. But I did read about a woman in the UK who got arrested for tricking her friend into believing she was a man. Somehow, don't ask how, they ended up sleeping together and she found out during intercourse that it was a woman, and now her friend got charged with rape.

My opinion should be pretty clear about this kind of topic because it was discussed many times in the past :)

I think everyone should to play this game how he want.

There are many different groups of people in 3DXChat, the one who play it just as a fantasy sex game, the other who use it as a kind of 3DChat to meet some friends, the next group are ppl who get a close partner relation in a Virtual basis.

This groups are very different and also is the target to play 3DXChat very different!

It's for everyone a moral question to tell his game partner his true gender! No one should forget behind each Avatar is a real human and in my opinion is it wrong to play with real feelings!

I think the most ppl in 3DXChat do it correct and tell her game partner earlier enough his real gender but there are also ppl who see it until the last moment as a game and they have no problem to hurt some Members.

Is it wrong to play as male controlled female Avi in 3DXChat? Nope, I don't think so!

Is it wrong to play with real feelings of other members and hurt them at least? Yes of course it is...

Lesbian, Transgender, gays, heterosexual or just male with the fantasy for have sex in a female body... I think for everyone is enough space in 3DXChat! But I think it would be pretty cool if everyone talks a bit more with his game partner to clear the question of his kind of game play and to get sure that nobody gets hurt :)

You will never find a perfect way for a game play in 3DXChat and about this topic because there are to many different opinions but everyone should respect the feelings and wishes of other players :)

My opinion should be pretty clear about this kind of topic because it was discussed many times in the past :)

I think everyone should to play this game how he want.

There are many different groups of people in 3DXChat, the one who play it just as a fantasy sex game, the other who use it as a kind of 3DChat to meet some friends, the next group are ppl who get a close partner relation in a Virtual basis.

This groups are very different and also is the target to play 3DXChat very different!

It's for everyone a moral question to tell his game partner his true gender! No one should forget behind each Avatar is a real human and in my opinion is it wrong to play with real feelings!

I think the most ppl in 3DXChat do it correct and tell her game partner earlier enough his real gender but there are also ppl who see it until the last moment as a game and they have no problem to hurt some Members.

Is it wrong to play as male controlled female Avi in 3DXChat? Nope, I don't think so!

Is it wrong to play with real feelings of other members and hurt them at least? Yes of course it is...

Lesbian, Transgender, gays, heterosexual or just male with the fantasy for have sex in a female body... I think for everyone is enough space in 3DXChat! But I think it would be pretty cool if everyone talks a bit more with his game partner to clear the question of his kind of game play and to get sure that nobody gets hurt :)

You will never find a perfect way for a game play in 3DXChat and about this topic because there are to many different opinions but everyone should respect the feelings and wishes of other players :)

Agreed, I think it would be better if people could just check a box in game if they would rather play with gender verification on or off, and have the people who checked yes be phased in another server from people who have it off. That way no one gets their feelings hurt. I mean if people are really getting that emotionally involved with someone in this game, then 3DX needs to take the dating site approach to this. You can't force people to change how they play the game for other people. But I theorize that not a lot of people would go for the gender verification server because it would be boring and bland and you'd meet nothing but silent males who don't talk to you who are only looking for women, and if you're female it'll be the worse thing you can ask for. 

I hate to say this, but ignorance is bliss. People want their cake and eat it too, real women want to feel special in this game, but too many male operated female avatars are encroaching on their attention. So the allure of seeing a woman in this game is pretty much not their there. I know some guys in here who are just terrified about the thought of fucking a female avatar who is a guy in real life, and for those reasons threads like this will continue to exist until 3DX invests in a dating social media server for this game with proper identify verification. 

you would be correct, i dont. as far as being an asshole, i already know i am, its part of my charm.not really sure how you could have read anything in world from me since ive maybe said 3 things in the last month so yeah, your not an alt. not that i care, im just not as stupid as some who would believe that horseshit

k :)

Oh sorry Sambo but you have got it so wrong.

Us girls don't want to feel special in the game, we already do.

I for one have a lot of guys that know i am a girl in rl and are made to feel special.

Once guys get to know you are a real girl it is already that way, but for anyone new in the game it takes them away from our focus.

We just get sick to death of having to prove we are real women behind the keyboard, or I do anyway.

So getting to be involved with any new guys is where it efffects us, but to me that doesn't really matter, there are a few guys I know that play a similar game to me and I am kept very happy.

I feel sorry for any new guys though, they very quickly learn that most girls in here aren't really girls.

I think most real girls that have been here for a while feel like I do, which kind of puts the new guys ina bad position.

If they are going to care if it is a girl behind the keyboard, and I think most do, then it takes to much time for them to get to know who are really girls and who are not.

For me my biggest grief with what goes on is seeing friends get involved with someone where I have reason to believe the girl they got involved with is not a girl in rl.

That goes for both guys and girls as often it is a lesbian or Bi sexual female I know and am friends with that get tied up in it.

Now I don't do relationships myself, but at any one time at least half the people in there are in some sort of relationship and a lot take it very seriously.

No one can deny that, people that have been here a while anyway will know that, and people look for that type of affection and being made to feel special to someone.

It is their problem I know but when I see it happening I worry about the friend I have tied up in it and what I know he or she will go through if it gets found out.

It is also really frustrating to know that you can't do anything, you have no proof and it is just not the done thing to go running around saying, hey I am pretty sure your gf is a guy.

Far to many times I have seen it happen, someone gets found out and the effect it has not only on the person they are with, but lots of people around them.

And I can't help but also feel guilty for not having said anything.

Then there is the amount of times I have believed a friend, a guy, to have left the game, only to find out he had made a female avi, not let anyone know and had actually friended me with that female avi.

I can't help but then feel let down by that person and pissed off.

I understand why they do it, as long as they can believe or fantasies the girl they are with is a real girl behind the keyboard then they get what they are looking for and what they were having trouble getting playing as a guy.

That is what most of them are doing, some go for guys hiding they are trangenders or gat guys, but mostly it seems to be guys just wanting to get with girls.

And that is why it is so strongly argued against, they don't want to have to give away who they are because if they do then they will not be able to imagine or fantasies that all these girls are really girls as most are just other guys doing the same thing.

So the problem will persist, the transgenders will keep getting a bad rap, the lesbians will always be targets, the males who stay males will always be unsure, females will always be made to prove they are females and people will just continue to get hurt.

But above all that, the game will just keep getting a worse and worse reputation.

Oh sorry Sambo but you have got it so wrong.

Us girls don't want to feel special in the game, we already do.

I for one have a lot of guys that know i am a girl in rl and are made to feel special.

Once guys get to know you are a real girl it is already that way, but for anyone new in the game it takes them away from our focus.

We just get sick to death of having to prove we are real women behind the keyboard, or I do anyway.

So getting to be involved with any new guys is where it efffects us, but to me that doesn't really matter, there are a few guys I know that play a similar game to me and I am kept very happy.

I feel sorry for any new guys though, they very quickly learn that most girls in here aren't really girls.

I think most real girls that have been here for a while feel like I do, which kind of puts the new guys ina bad position.

If they are going to care if it is a girl behind the keyboard, and I think most do, then it takes to much time for them to get to know who are really girls and who are not.

For me my biggest grief with what goes on is seeing friends get involved with someone where I have reason to believe the girl they got involved with is not a girl in rl.

That goes for both guys and girls as often it is a lesbian or Bi sexual female I know and am friends with that get tied up in it.

Now I don't do relationships myself, but at any one time at least half the people in there are in some sort of relationship and a lot take it very seriously.

No one can deny that, people that have been here a while anyway will know that, and people look for that type of affection and being made to feel special to someone.

It is their problem I know but when I see it happening I worry about the friend I have tied up in it and what I know he or she will go through if it gets found out.

It is also really frustrating to know that you can't do anything, you have no proof and it is just not the done thing to go running around saying, hey I am pretty sure your gf is a guy.

Far to many times I have seen it happen, someone gets found out and the effect it has not only on the person they are with, but lots of people around them.

And I can't help but also feel guilty for not having said anything.

Then there is the amount of times I have believed a friend, a guy, to have left the game, only to find out he had made a female avi, not let anyone know and had actually friended me with that female avi.

I can't help but then feel let down by that person and pissed off.

I understand why they do it, as long as they can believe or fantasies the girl they are with is a real girl behind the keyboard then they get what they are looking for and what they were having trouble getting playing as a guy.

That is what most of them are doing, some go for guys hiding they are trangenders or gat guys, but mostly it seems to be guys just wanting to get with girls.

And that is why it is so strongly argued against, they don't want to have to give away who they are because if they do then they will not be able to imagine or fantasies that all these girls are really girls as most are just other guys doing the same thing.

So the problem will persist, the transgenders will keep getting a bad rap, the lesbians will always be targets, the males who stay males will always be unsure, females will always be made to prove they are females and people will just continue to get hurt.

But above all that, the game will just keep getting a worse and worse reputation.

I see your point Twiggy, and I agree with you that it does suck for for people to get really involved with someone only to find out their sex doesn't match their in-game avatar. However it comes with the territory of any game that allows players to be female. Especially in a game like this where sex is the major focus. The funny thing is you can make a survey irl, and ask 500 guys are they gay and have they ever thought about being a girl? And probably very little will say yes if any at all. But you come to a game like this where all the females in the game are almost exclusively played by guys; something's not adding up. That is because from birth, boys are thought to be tough, don't cry, show no emotion, and most importantly don't be gay. Almost every American male child is raised based on this philosophy, and you have a lot of men who can't be who they want to be in real life because of very real physical harm potentially coming their way as well as alienating their family. They often suffer from depression and 3DX and similar games is the only outlet they have to just be who they feel like they are. I do think it's wrong for guys to trick other guys into thinking they're a girl when they're not, but like I said it comes with the territory for a game like this. And people will continue to get hurt, because no matter if you just want to bang the person or not, if you continue to bang the person, feelings will grow and eventually one person will want to take it further.

Agreed, I think it would be better if people could just check a box in game if they would rather play with gender verification on or off, and have the people who checked yes be phased in another server from people who have it off. That way no one gets their feelings hurt. I mean if people are really getting that emotionally involved with someone in this game, then 3DX needs to take the dating site approach to this. You can't force people to change how they play the game for other people. But I theorize that not a lot of people would go for the gender verification server because it would be boring and bland and you'd meet nothing but silent males who don't talk to you who are only looking for women, and if you're female it'll be the worse thing you can ask for. 

I hate to say this, but ignorance is bliss. People want their cake and eat it too, real women want to feel special in this game, but too many male operated female avatars are encroaching on their attention. So the allure of seeing a woman in this game is pretty much not their there. I know some guys in here who are just terrified about the thought of fucking a female avatar who is a guy in real life, and for those reasons threads like this will continue to exist until 3DX invests in a dating social media server for this game with proper identify verification. 

Made a similar suggestion once before in the a debate like this, but response then was they didn't want to divide the community up. Personally i think verification will end doing more harm than good. Think many here are what developers call "vacationers" that come mainly to escape RL and have a bit of fun, think maybe of those would make some consideration about continuing if things here because to serious. Also think there probably a few also in relationship that are either curious or want some interaction they don't deem as cheating on their spouses, who have no interest in getting this more dating oriented.

But personally i don't mind a optional gender verification, but if you did that i think you would divide community up. If or not you choose to server divide based on verification. Because those that need to know their partners gender verified will only be interested in other verified, plus a lot of those who choose not to verify will likely avoid them too would be my personal guess.

But personally i still find the topic a bit Biased, mostly because it seems to be good ethical consensus you have to be honest about gender, but a dozen other areas it's apparently okay to keep appearance, lie or present a illusion. Like say for instance white guys playing black guys with big cocks, people not writing their real ages, list goes on.. So feel like it's a bit of a witch hunt on one area while living a fantasy or illusion perfectly fine for others.

Which i think be some my issues that seem to be selective about what good disclosure morales or not.

Guys I don't think anyone has asked for a gender varification system to be put in, I definately haven't and I not only don't think it will be a good idea I also don't think it is needed.

Age, race and other things are not causing the problems that this is, in fact I have only heard of one instance where age got someone upset.

Guys playing as girls and not letting people know on the other hand is always causing problems and has a bad effect on the reputation of the game.

I could make a suggestion but I know it won't be popular, I think it was Kyuss that said it 1st but with an addition to what was suggested there.

I think one of the biggest mistakes the devs have made with this game is to make it so people could have a female avi where they can turn a cock on and off.

That should have been done as a permanent thing along with another gender added to the list.

Men, Trans and women, with the trans being the female but with a permanent penis.

Now I know that wont stop it completely, there will still be guys will make female avis, but as a lot seem to want to still have their dicks to play with I think it will make quite a bit of difference.

That is what I see needs to be done, but also know it will never happen.

A while ago there was a big call from the community for a 3rd gender to be added to the and the devs solution was to add cocks to females. I think they did a great job with that and it adds to roleplay etc. I understand your point Twiggy but I think it adds to the gender expression of the game. What I think would be really cool would be this. We all have one avi with one name but would be able to switch gender entirely at anytime like we can change our clothes.

Verification adds another layer of possible privacy concerns to an already extremely sensitive subject. A simple picture maybe? And then in comes photoshop. It is extremely easy to learn a few tricks in Photoshop and game says verification system. That leaves drivers licenses or ID Books/Passports/ID Cards and NOBODY wants to be on any database like that in a sex game. Ashley Maddison is a case in point as is the recent Yahoo! reveal. I highly highly doubt 3DX has anything remotely approaching adequate security and protection on their systems if chops already in the game can execute simple hacks to check account ID's and avatar information and alts (sorry kiddies it happens, grab them tinfoil hats). Plus... many of these documents can be faked too (Fake Obama passport anyone?).

You could try using credit card verification through BMT but again I give you the wonderful side of security and privacy concern, plus I know people that pay for others accounts so that's a wash too, plus the other side of the argument. 3DX is supposed to be fantasy and semi-anonymity and sharing info only if and when you choose. However I do see the point and I was unlucky enough to believe somebody was a woman (3 of them over the course of my game time), only to end up in a cock-measuring contest because they turned out to be gentlemen. It's pretty much the reason I decided to be totally non-sexual in 3DX unless I knew the person and they had shared. I have a few friends from here on Skype, one of them I talk to daily, and she is amazing and a wonderful person and friend that I care deeply for, the others I chat to on and off weekly, sometimes far longer.

At the end of the day you will have honest people, those just in it for the fantasy, those trying to hide who they are, and dishonest people, and those stuck in the middle and it will always be there you will never eliminate it, that's the anonymity the Internet affords people. Unfortunately we live in a world where some do not care what their actions cause, nor do the care about the repercussions of said actions. The honest ones suffer for it and the people in the middle suffer.

Personally I hope these people that are dishonest keep getting caught and keep getting called out! The old adage "There are real humans behind the Avatar" is still important but these people don't care. When they are caught suddenly we see these "heartfelt" posts about the "mistakes" and whatnot. Google's motto is "Don't be evil". These people should take a page out of that book and stop fucking around with people's feelings. The ones that are honest about who and what they are have my respect. The ones that don't have my ire. Just my 2c and the last day I'll have in this thread.