3DXChat Community

How long has everyone been a member of 3dx and a member of 3dxforum?

Eroticism4Ever

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a member of these forums about 3 weeks now, give or take. The game I believe I started up roughly a year or so ago. I'd run a few days then be gone several weeks at a time. Since 2.0 I think I've been on roughly daily, even if only to pick up the coins, but sometimes to just to sit and watch the world chatter or listen to music. Of course this program would be what it is if I didn't go get my freak on too but, hey... some days I just like to chat.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started my 37th month playing the game. It only feels like 37 years. And I have gone through a ton of avis, each one reflecting a different facet of my gem-like personality.  lmao

Joined the forum in Dec 2013. Used to post a lot more than I do now but have been more active recently.

In February of 2013 as well. More than 3 years, but between comings and goings I played very little. And in the forum almost a year later on Jan 2014, i have followed almost daily since then.

To me you guys are so familiar that I consider you all my friends. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I joined on January 3rd 2015  :huh: Never imagined that I will come back and stay for so long here 

/me feels old

after so long time around, i think, speaking for the most, that this place is really addictive, not many are able to avoid it for more than some days, others would spends their whole existance in here so, dear peeps, try to be baalnced in ur virtual lewdness.

• 2 weeks later...