3DXChat Community

Firey & CW's GONE COUNTRY

curvedwood

It's just four hours away now...  not only the best Country Music playlist on 3DX...  not just the friendliest group of regulars you'll meet on 3DX...  not just the coldest beer you'll find on 3DX...  (honest, I wouldn't steer ya wrong) but tonight for the first time ever we introduce our new expanded moonlight dancehall!

That's tonight at 9pm EDT...  Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon and Dancehall.

We opened on a whim late last night for an after, after, after party... (Firey's idea, she's the brains of this operation) if you missed it you missed a ton of laughs! But we'll be back for our regular Tuesday night for more great music and great fun line dancing???   :lol:

Are y'all stressing about roasting a turkey? Stressing about the President-elect? Stressing about what to give uncle Hank for Christmas?

Leave those stresses behind for a few hours tonight with us at Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall! The fresh air out on our new dance floor and some fine Country tunes is just what you need. Come join us in a couple hours at 9pm EST.

Black Friday is the busiest shopping day of the year! Well, I don't know about that anymore... seems the Black Friday sales have been goin' on for weeks already...

Uf1Qnib.jpg

but if your nerves are frazzled from fighting the crowds to get that new Xbox someone on your list just has to have, you need a little Gone Country style chillin'...

Come hook up with us tomorrow night for lots of our usual great Country tunes to ease those jitters... and while I'm servin' up lots of your favorites and requests, I bet I can find a few Christmas tunes to ease you into the spirit of the season...

That's 9pm EST tomorrow night at Firey & CW's Gone Country Black Friday Chill!

Hey y'all!  How's your

Co0EQpL.jpg

goin'?

If it's been anything like this...

CLZBNw0.jpg

then you're ready to chill with some great Country Music!

That's why about 3 hours from now Firey & I are gonna open up our Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall for our Black Friday Chill. Our Christmas trees are trimmed and I'll have a few tunes to get you in the Holiday Spirit, plus all the Rockin' Country Hits and Requests you always enjoy.

Come join us for all the fun tonight @ 9pm EST.

What was I thinkin'?!?!  I can't believe I never had this song on my playlist...  It's all Country, but it'll rock your socks off!!  So what song is it?  Y'all just gonna have to join us tonight to find out!  ;)  That's Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall, goin' live in just under 2 hours.  See you there...  Pardners.

Wow...  The Christmas Season is in full swing, and tonight we've got lots of Songs of the Season performed by your favorite Country Artists, along with all the Rockin' Country Hits your boots can Scoot too... I hope you'll join us in just a couple hours at Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall.

I hope yule (see what I did there?) take some time out of your busy Holiday schedule to drop by tonight to enjoy some Rockin' Country Hits and some Country Christmas Tunes to help make this Season Jolly. That's Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall, just about an hour from now!