3DXChat Community

Firey & CW's GONE COUNTRY

curvedwood

Guest silverbackalphabull

Dani and I had an amazing time. It was refreshing being around people who chose and prefer to be in exclusive relationships and respect the choices of each other. The music and people were great. Dani and I look forward to spending more time in such a friendly, welcoming, non-threatening environment.  B)

Thank you Nellie and Rock! Nellie your pics are always great and very much appreciated. Thank you silver and Dani! We're glad you finally got the chance to come to Gone Country. And to all our other new friends, thank you also, even though you may not be forum regulars, I've heard from some of you in PM's that you're anxious to join Firey & I again next time, and that really warms our hearts.

Speaking of next time, we're only about 33 hours away from more music, dancing, fun and just plain foolishness  :lol: at Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall.

Wow silver! For some reason, I thought you lived in Texas... I've put together a playlist for tonight that will definitely make the late hours worth you'll while. Lot's of Rockin' Country Hits, plenty of smooth Country Ballads and a good sprinklin' of Country Classics. Something for every Country fan to enjoy!

So please join us y'all...  just about 4 1/2 hours from now, at Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall.

It's all good CW. Dani and i had another great night at the Saloon & Dance hall and are looking forward to Tuesday, Nov 8. Paraphrasing Dani's words, "It looks like we know where we'll be every Tuesday and Friday night" and I couldn't agree and be happy more.

The music was exceptional again and love hearing all my requests especially with my DaniStar in my arms. If you're looking for good music, good people who choose to enjoy this experience with other couples this is the place to be.

Thank you silver  ^_^ Less than five hours now...  I've got two solid hours of great Country tunes queued up and ready to go including some nice ballads for slow dancing and lots of reasons to crank your volume way up!

We're looking forward to seeing y'all tonight at Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall.

Less than 90 min left

Forgot that I did not post these last week!

Tons of fun had by everyone that attended!

Can not wait to see y'all again tonight!

Nellie

Pictures from 11/4/16

30832901526_5b4674197e_m.jpg          30752736402_e8fd00a932_m.jpg          30752739662_339c77527c_m.jpg

Thanks Nellie. I always love seeing Dani and I having a excellent time with each other and great friends. 

Another great night had by all at the Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall!

Thank you CW and Firey for the nice place you enjoy some good music, drama-free!

Great music!

~Nellie

Here you go Silver, more pics of you and Dani! And the rest of those that came to enjoy the fun.

30851303746_fa16cd1c55_m.jpg          30851306066_f59aa3c5c6_m.jpg          30851308666_47e26ee5dc_m.jpg

Another great night had by all at the Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall!

Thank you CW and Firey for the nice place you enjoy some good music, drama-free!

Great music!

~Nellie

Here you go Silver, more pics of you and Dani! And the rest of those that came to enjoy the fun.

30851303746_fa16cd1c55_m.jpg          30851306066_f59aa3c5c6_m.jpg          30851308666_47e26ee5dc_m.jpg

Thanks Nellie  B)

Yesterday Firey and I renewed our vows for our anniversary and decided we should be Mr & MsFireWood. Our room will always be Firey & CW's Gone Country, but don't be confused when you see it hosted by MrFireWood.  ;)

Tonight we not only have a great playlist of Rockin' Country, Smooth Country Ballads, and Legendary Country Classics, at approximately 9:25pm EST we'll pay a special Veteran's Day tribute to our Military Veterans with the likes of Big & Rich, Alan Jackson, Aaron Tippin, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, and Lee Greenwood. We hope you'll join us.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs FireWood. Dani are sorry we missed the evening but real life always takes precedent. On behalf of Dani and I we wish you two all the best and want to let you both know as friends we love being allowed to be part of your lives.