3DXChat Community

Firey & CW's GONE COUNTRY

curvedwood

Tonight Firey and I will make what we hope is the final tweak to our Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall hours... playing the best in Country Hits from 9pm to 11pm EDT on Tuesday nights...  And expanding our hours on Friday nights to 9pm to 1am EDT... We'll still be wrapping up both evenings with those beautiful Country Ballads you love to slow dance too with your sweetie... And our expanded hours on Fridays will give us time to include some of those great Country Classics that helped establish Country Music in the 50's 60's and 70's... As always I'll be doing my best to honor all your requests for your Country Favorites...

Hope to see y'all tonight!

Firey & I are looking forward to greeting old and new friends alike tonight at our Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall. I've got a great playlist ready, with two solid hours of the best Rockin' Country Hits on 3DX. The third hour we'll slow it down just a bit with a mix of your favorite Country Ballads and Country Classics. Be sure to have your best gal or fella by your side when we finish the evening with plenty of your favorite Country tunes perfect for slow dancin'. As always I'll do my best to honor all your requests and dedications.

Now don't forget, I start Crankin' out the Country at 9pm EDT tonight! I know...  all these times are confusing... just check out the Countdown Clock at the top of page 1 of this post. See y'all tonight!

Another great night at Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall

If you are looking for good music and drama free atmosphere, this is the place to be!

Thanks again CW and Firey for a fun night out. CW we always appreciate you accommodating our music requests.

29427061414_205d5515f1_b.jpg

29760800940_1d67c6f566_b.jpg

See you and Firey on Tuesday!

~Nellie

More great pics Nellie...  I love 'em! Can't wait to see how the next ones turn out when we move to 2.0...

That's right, this coming Tuesday we'll make the move to 2.0!  Because night time is the right time for Gone Country Saloon & Dance Hall!  (I know, y'all thought I was just too lazy to block the windows)   :lol:

The Room is ready. The Beer is on ice. I hope you'll join us tonight for Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall's debut on 3DX 2.0! The time...  9pm EDT. The music... 2 solid hours of your favorite Rockin' Country Hits finishing up with some Beautiful Country Ballads for your slow dancing pleasure. The fun... non-stop. You don't want to miss this!

Firey and I both had a great time last night hosting our first party in 2.0! Old friends and new friends all seemed to like the look of the room at night, and if I do say so myself, they all had a good time rockin' out with some great country hits, and slow dancing with some romantic country ballads.

Now, looking forward to Friday night, as I've posted on this thread header, I may be dealing with Hurricane Matthew Friday. My apology in advance if I have to cancel for Friday night. I'll do my best to update here as I know more about the timing and the severity of Matthew here in central Florida.

You can be sure if the storm doesn't interfere, we'll be here Friday night at our scheduled time. Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall is just too much fun to not open if we can!

Join Firey and me tonight at 9pm EDT for the Latest and Greatest Country Music Hits on 3DX! Requests and dedications of your favorites are always welcome, and we'll cap off the evening with some beautiful Country Ballads for some slowdancin' and romancin'...

That's Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall...  Don't miss it!  ;)

I hope you'll join Firey and me tonight for four solid hours of fun, friends, dancin', and the best Country Music on 3DX! Lots of the Rockin' Country Hits you love, with plenty of County Ballads mixed in the last 90 minutes for Slow Dancin' fun with your Sweetie. And of course, as always I'll do my best to honor all your Country Requests.

Plenty of Beer on ice, ready for the doors to swing open at 9pm EDT...  That's 1am UTC/GMT. Bring your Friends, bring your Partner, bring Yourself, to Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall!

As always Nellie, more great pics of fun at the Saloon! Thank you so much for always being so thoughtful to take the pics, and then to share them. Firey and I appreciate your and Rock's support so much! You can bet I'll keep playin' the good stuff...  It wouldn't be Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall without it!

We'll see you and Rock soon!

CW

Thanks to our regulars and some new friends too, we were having a great time last night when the game crash cut the party short. Sorry 'bout that y'all. You can be sure we'll back Tuesday night at our regular time to pick up right where we left off with the best Country Music on 3DX.

Hope to see y'all then at Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall;)

So tonight we pickup where we left off Friday night when 3DX crashed. It's a great playlist... and if you're a Garth fan, there's a Garth Live Triple-Header you won't want to miss!

Just two hours from now. That's Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall...  y'all come!  ^_^

i will have to check it out sometime

I couldn't agree more Rob...  with both old friends and new last night, Firey & I had such a great time, our regular two hour Tuesday night turned into over six hours of rockin' Country tunes, romantic Country ballads, lots of us taking turns at the mic (we all have perfect pitch ya know), general cuttin' up, and an unbelievable  Redneck Conversion!  :lol:

Now I can't promise all our parties will go more than triple our scheduled time, but I do have nearly 30 hours of great Country tunes on tap, and I'm adding more every week... you just never know what a good time you might have at  Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall!  ;)

Happy Halloween y'all!  We got another great lineup of four solid hours of Rockin' Country Hits, Country Ballads to slowdance your sweetie too, and some Great Country Classics...  Music like you'll hear nowhere else on 3DX!

We start kickin' up our heels just over two hours from now... Y'all join us at Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall.

I hope all our friends had a safe and happy Halloween...  Firey & I sure enjoyed ourselves. Still tryin' to get all this black dye outta my hair, but that hasn't stopped me from puttin' together another rockin' playlist of Country Hits and Ballads.

I think y'all will enjoy it, but the only way to know is to show up!  :D Just a little over 2 hours from now, that's Firey & CW's Gone Country Saloon & Dancehall.