3DXChat Community

Can someone please help me

TomS

I just wanted to ask if someone knows how to upload a pic from a windows phone to my forum profile? Please any info would be useful. Also how do I add animations to my signature? Please someone help me.

HAHA [deleted] you Macca :lol:  your just lucky Hera told me to be nice to you.....she also told me to make sweet love to you but thats not the issue here haha :wub::lol:

but thanks everyone for your help as you amy have already noticed i suck with tech so thank you for the help

Edited by gizmo
no insults pls

I just wanted to ask if someone knows how to upload a pic from a windows phone to my forum profile? Please any info would be useful. Also how do I add animations to my signature? Please someone help me.

Beyond syncing your phone and getting the picture that way, you can email it to yourself, save the image

To change profile pic, click on "My Settings" and its the top option there, you can either import from a URL or upload it yourself. Max size is 200x200 and 200KB from what I remember when doing mine.

To use images in signatures use the img tags, most popular sharing sites include copy/paste options for BBCode, in which these forums use

[img=imaeURLhere]

A popular image sharing site is: http://imgur.com