3DXChat Community

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait to see the outfit I come in! ;)

EVENT 2 is going to be amazing, and I'm so happy so many awesome DJs have chosen to step up for the challenge! Some of them are playing for the chance to claim prize. Some are just playing for fun. But all of them are going to be playing for their fans! It's going to be incredible!

DJs have one hour to play any original mix they want. It can be EDM, Rock, Rap, Pop, Alternative, Metal, Punk, Trance, Swing, Blues, Country, Hip hop, Reggae or any mix thereof. So long as you can dance to it you can play it. DJs have complete creative freedom to show off their style and skills.

Each person attending EVENT 2 can vote for any DJ they want so long as they vote while that DJ is playing - and they can vote for multiple DJs. Basically what that means is a person who stays for the entire 12 hours could choose to vote for all 12 participating DJs if they wanted to. They vote by PMing a designated score keeper who then tallies the vote.

At the end of EVENT 2 all the votes are added up and the DJ with highest number is the winner - and the winner takes the prize. In the event of an exact tie I shall award each of the winners with a 6 month subscription to 3dx. In addition Rob, I and a guest judge shall be awarding special additional prizes to the DJs. The details of this latter most item haven't been worked out but will be well in advance of EVENT 2.

Hope that answers the question, Sparklebottom. : )

There are certain technical requirements, naturally, but in the end who can enter is up to Robpathfinder. He makes his decisions based on the reputation, reliability and availability, as well as on the variety of music people want to play (we don't want everyone playing all EDM, all the time, for example).

The rumors of people dropping left and right are false, certain groups have good reason why they chose to drop from the 12 competition, but may perform still after the competition. Talking to DJs personally one on one only 2 out of 10 asked did not accept, both had valid reasons, which they did not have to give but gave anyways. One of them I still hope does play because to me he is that good. Previews for the second Event do happen on 2.0 and private on one. However the room is not complete in my opinion. Special thank yous to the various amazing minds that inspire what is a sight to behold, music to hear and so much fun to be had.

Thank you so much for hosting the Auction Bunny! Being the first to go for 1k Bunny Bucks I had a great time being bought <3, and had a fun time putting my purchase to work! There was some fierce competition! Better bring your A game everyone because that is one hot event! Hope I see everyone there next time because I can't wait!

I can't wait to hear it, Sparkle. :)  EVENT 2 will be a chance for both novice and experienced DJs to showcase their very best, and regardless of who takes the prize its the fans that win! With so much talent and preparation I think we'll be hearing some absolutely incredible music - and combined with the amazing environment and enthusiastic supporters that should make EVENT 2 one of the most awesome parties ever held in 3DX!