3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

1)  More animation!!!!!!!!!  Like 3way female animations and 3way male animation.  Because it's fun to share. I can't stress that enough.  A few more sliders to customize your character would be nice, but not needed.  Some more fun mini games would be nice.  Like mud wrestling or pub games like dart or pool would be a fun pass time while you're flirting with someone.

2)  I'd say if you are thinking about it just throw down the 20 bucks and play around.  My first night I got to play with several people and it was great fun. It's also fun to just chat with people here.  Obviously its all fanasty sex game so don't look to far past chatting and fucking.

Over all I'd give it 8/10 because of the nice animation it already has and great graphics.  But not a 10/10 because it still needs a little more animation and mini games to keep your interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Great game love the option. Needs a playroom. You have some in the Sin Club but the options are not there to use the cross. Also give the virtual mates a few options. Skin tone hair color. The animations are outstanding wish it were equal for mf ff and mm. Also. Ever thought about group chat like with Mumble software. Check it out. Sometimes it's hard to type. :)

) What 3DXChat features do you like?

More customize options  and games in game! may be cards.... chest. Something like this.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

It's like a drug... if you try it good you can't read of it

Gotta say this is by far the best graphically sex game out there. Seems to be a great community too. Have not come across any drama yet. Would love to see more customization on the characters so all the female characters do not look so alike, but i guess that will be coming down the pipeline.  :)  :D  :P  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see if it's worth the $20 monthly subscription. I'll Cancelled right away so I don't get charged again after a month I don't like it I won't continue to pour money into it.

The problem is the 'game' lacks gameplay. There are only a few locations and nothing to do but sex sex sex. If this thing is to be successful it needs to branch out. Allow us to create, allow us to unleash our creativity outside the avatar we can barely edit. That's another issue; everyone is the same! No real difference other than one has more meat or muscle on them or they have blue skin instead of white. There's also a lack of support on where to have sex, you can do it on the floor, bed, couch, and what seems to be a in ground hot tub? For $20 a month you should get more of your money's worth. That's the problem with all of these sex mmos. They lack anything but sex and become worthless because you can get the same thing for free everywhere else through mods, virtual worlds, and games. 3DXChat itself stands out from the crowd thanks to its graphics and animations but otherwise its still too small, still too young, it has a long ways to go to becoming something major. I just hope one day we can get these sex mmos to expand and become more free control, more creative friendly.

6/10 Fair

+Best graphics

+Best animations

-Lacks content

-Not much creative freedom

I have been in 3DxChat for a bit now and moving from party to party meeting the different people and cliques I have to say I am in love with the freedom and world around me. It is nice to be immursed is a cultural blender walking through parties and sharing music and fantasies in a safe enviournment where a absolute whoah boy is a click away (if he's too thick to understand no lol) Besides wrestling with constant random disconnects from streaming radio though 3DXchat I have no real gripes.

-Great features: Freeroam of parties and social areas like clubs and beaches, Streaming music with personal webcast capability, diverse melting pot of the worlds sexiest peeps, Regular updates, great graphics!

-please please: More clothes, more poses, and paintings for the walls in our lofts.

To those that haven't tried 3DXChat yet, well I have tried a few other communities. 3DXChat is the one I cannot see leaving behind. It is the only one I have ever written a review on. You know that level of passion for a community? Come in and try it, see what I mean.

I like this game because here I can dance here to communicate and wear very nice clothes) I live with my husband in a military town in Russian Siberia, I have a daughter Olga her 1 year old) in this military town there are no discos and no trees so I this game Artist)

(1) What 3DXChat feature do you like ?

I like the quality of the graphics, The time of upload  works really quickly, there is no bug of map,  you can play without lag and i love really the design of the areas and the models.

It's really a very good job and i m really happy to be a new member since this Month ago.

(2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet ?

I m an old member of Red Light Center since many years and i have stop my account for coming in 3DXChat world after one day in 3DXChat world, so..... Don't hesitate.

3DXChat is a real revolution for your eyes, the fun, and the players.The atmosphire is really good with romantic areas and we have many hours of fun when you are connected.

The virtual dream of your fantasies of sex, it's here.

PS : * Please developpers, Give us more * (BDSM and Sex toys item....)

Tania.

Tania

I like this game because here I can dance here to communicate and wear very nice clothes) I live with my husband in a military town in Russian Siberia, I have a daughter Olga her 1 year old) in this military town there are no discos and no trees so I this game Artist)

But you have jets and tanks!!! Right? not so bad no? hihi :)

Love ya ;) xxx

Briana

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

I love moving around, exploring, swimming, talking and interact visually with other people with such good graphics (the best ones I seen for this kind of game). I love being able to wear various clothes and designing my own appartment and invite people. I love seeing so many users in public places and open-minded community.

I finally feel alive and free to discuss with others what I have in mind and how I am in real life but in a virtual world. No taboo, not shy anymore.

If you like open-minded people and want to discuss with those, if you like sex and want to discover some cool things, if you love boys and/or girls, try it. 

• Graphical Optimization
  • Community really stronger
  • System Radio
  • Room System

You can create "two rooms", with your desires. You can discover a strong supportive community, united and also learn things about yourself. You will work your creativity and you will discover the virtual world libertine. This is really nice game.

When I saw it for the first time I liked the graphics and I thought: let`s try it. Days and months were passing and I was discovering the best of the game; talent ( an special and affectionate greeting for developers) , humor and fun.

3DXchat is not only sex. It is something more. It is their people.

Of course, there is also stupid and evil, as in all human activity. So is all game and also the life; to choose those with which better you can dance and smile with them ..

In this game I have known other sensitivities and although I will never share them have shown me the way of seeing the world through different eyes. Some showed me their musical tastes and I learned with them to enjoy the same music (Vanessaxxx in memoriam)...

It's been a fun tour road and I hope that it remains...The only thing I regret is not having enough time to enjoy more than this game. Never use my money better in a game...

Thanks 3DxChat   :D

Loving the graphics of the game as well as being able to create your own character and customizing your outfit & appearance.

A little pricey, but definitely worth a shot.

I bought a month and didn't care for it. Honestly it's just sex, and sex is easier to get in real life and more importantly for free. Why should I have to pay for the things I can do in real life for cheaper? This is where the 'game' fails; it offers nothing. For $20 a month you shouldn't just have the ability to drink virtual beer that doesn't do anything, dance, and have sex. While the graphics are decent (just shiny sweaty bodies no real details) that's all it has going for it. No real support for anyone other than heterosexuals, no in depth customization, no creative tools for users, lack of locations, lack of positions, lack of everything. All of the few locations have no details, no life, just lackluster lazy level design that shows the true care of the developer. Water is empty, no sea life, no plants, no boats, nothing in the sky, nothing in the clubs other than seating and sex spots. Controls are also terrible; clearly designed by pigs for pigs to jack off. One hand clicks the mouse and the other is playing his with yanky doodle dandy. -_- Sex devices for men are supported but nothing for women. Women are so deprived here. We're like objects for men, just like how they think we are in real life. With that taken care of lets move onto a real annoying problem; sound. It's the same short clip of moans for everyone, no variation, and the sex sound effects are highly unrealistic. Who made them a plumber?! Because it sounds like a plunger in a toilet! BLEH! >.< MAJOR turn off! There needs to be variation in moans to give a less irritating experience and a complete change up of sex sounds.

Graphics: 5 (lacks details just all shine and sweat where's the freckles, hair, moles, etc. on bodies)

Gameplay: 2 (real money to drink virtual booze, sex, and dance nothing else)

Sound: 3 (same few short clips of moans and toilet sex sound effects)

2/10

Would Never 'Play' Again

(There is no game here and NOTHING worth the $20)

Over hyped

Over rated

Stick to real life as the virtual has nothing to offer after all these years of existing.

2/10

for content update speed maybe yes

*caughs*

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

for the rest ill give

(for now)

7,9666/10

and for the ppl i met here, that actually make this game worth playing 4 me in da first case

9/10

so after a year and now with a xmas giftcard for 80€ incluiding taxes / 12months

makes it 6,666666666666667 / month

so actually

i87HVCG.gif

True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together. - forgottn author

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love all the sex animations and the way they are shown and activated. The clear avatar textures, diving, swimming and clubs and beaches.

Just get it already!!  You have never seen graphics and animations like these.  You can also avail yourself of the discounted offers made available.

• 3 weeks later...

I have friends, I never seen, sexual partner, I´ve never met and am engaged to somebody living in a diffrent time zone - and it all feels so real!

I know it´s only "an illusion" but a very good one.

Some things are still missing:

1) A café you can sit and have coffee and cake

2) A restaurant

3) Tattoos and piercings

4) More "usable" hats, like a straw hat for the beach

5) rainy wether :)

6) A bath at "home"

7) More "foreplay" poses and more kissing during "action"

And some more.

But so long it makes fun and as I can see, the developers keep trying to get this quite realistic game even better *thumb up*