3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

13 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

If people have actually left, Its the best thing for them. Living in these forums is very unhealthy. games and game forums are a distraction from real life, when you make them your life it can cause nothing but problems.Β 

So what are you doing here?

1 minute ago, DMitch76 said:

I can tell you what I am not doing here, I am not here for mindless word games on a sex game forum and then acting like someone killed my dog when they are taken away.

Sorry to cut this short but I have wasted far to much time here today. Enjoy your weekend and try to get off the computer for a few minutes a day and live your life. Its a whole world waiting for you outside those doors with real flesh and blood people

You said it like I dont know lol I glad you have a big world outside the doors, nice weather... It`s 3rd day I have a rain outside my doors.Β Not the whole world is like yours. Have a good one.

7 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Nah, not an argument.Β 

I am not the one who need to make an argument here.Β 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

The burden of proof lies on you, not on me. It's you should proof that giving everyone a moderation right will be a progress for the forum.

11 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Are youΒ  in your mind? Where is a logic?

So when you make a poor analogy – all is fine with your logic, but when I do the same to show you how it does not work "Where is a logic"? Okay lol.

12 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

only if your ego can be hurted by deleting your posts

No, it's not the only reason. Unlimited self-moderation and deleting any unwanted content ruins the pluralism of opinions thereforeΒ devaluating the discussion and ruining the very desire to discuss.

15 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

I didn`t try.

You did and I even showed you how.Β 

15 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Can`t? In nature yes. Can`t delete your content and so on, if it`s not breaking any rules, if it sint offtopic.

But you can make any rules you want so practicallyΒ  you can delete any of my content in your topic. You can make a rule "Xizl are not allowed to post here" or "No one allowed to argue my position". Well, if you would really can make a rules ofcΒ :P

17 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

I didn`t say it as an argument. I did say it exactly in your manner. I didn`t say there is only two ways,so you`re wrong again. I offer one of ways to make our forum better.Β 

Yeah, offer one way to make out forum "better" while in the same time saying that if we will not follow this way we will have to deal with all the crapΒ you mentioned before, like nasty pics, trolls, etc. False dilemma.Β 

19 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

So you showed it yourself. Congratulations.

No, I did not. I only admited that Community section have more posts. It does not mean that it's more or even same important that 3DXCHAT section.Β 

22 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Why will not? It is comfy if you can fix someones mistakes. Its comfy if you can make a good and logic look to your topic. If you aint making topics,so yes, you will not be interested. There is always someone voted agaisnt or not. Where is a logic in your words? Stop all updates because there is someone who always agaisnt. Silly.

You said particular thing "Because forum moderation is a feature that can give to everyone a comfort". It's a lie. Even if I would be the only one (tho ofc I am not) to who it would not give a comfort – your statement is false.

25 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

how can this feature can destroy your opinion

I did not say that it will destroy my opinion.

26 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Think twice next time you trying to put your wierd conclusions

Can say the very same thing to you.

28 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

My topic, My rules. This phrase has some sense. Do you know what is it? This phrase has no time. Not important what time is it. Lifestyle.

You make zero sense lol.Β 

7 hours ago, Xizl said:

I am not "afraid", it's just a forum

Β 

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Nah, you would not see many of these, because I simply would stop posting in threads where I am afraid that my posts will be deleted.Β 

Lies.

Edited by ExHaran

51 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

no they arent and if they are for some, those people need to re-examine life choices. One just needs to search these forums and see how people overreact to a game based on sex and act like its real life. Substituting this or any game for real life can cause countless mental issues. Thats not opinion, thats fact.

Says who?Β  Sorry but you are wrong.Β  There have been many studies that show doing word games improves brain/memory function.Β  Again, you have no idea why people have found their way to this forum.Β  You judge their reasons without knowing the person or the reasons.Β  Sounds like you consider yourself more of expert on their life than they are.Β  You have no clue about what you speak of others yet you sit in judgement.Β  No one believes this is real life, but it does enhance real life. It sure is better than watching Maury Povich.Β  To say otherwise would make me question why you are here but I am sure you have your reasons for being on game for 5 years and I have no right to judge them. Β 

Edited by SusanLouisa

3 hours ago, DMitch76 said:

I have every right to judge because I am better than you. Nothing wrong with being sub standard, it allows people such as myself to shine brighter. The world needs you for this purpose.I will also say I am more of an expert in their life, one thing is for sure, if I controlled it, they wouldnt have nearly the social anxiety and problems they have now.Β  I am a shining light in a cyber world of darkness, here to assist you wayward souls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg....LMAO...

Wp5jnBp.jpg

Edited by SusanLouisa

3 hours ago, DMitch76 said:

I have every right to judge because I am better than you. Nothing wrong with being sub standard, it allows people such as myself to shine brighter. The world needs you for this purpose.I will also say I am more of an expert in their life, one thing is for sure, if I controlled it, they wouldnt have nearly the social anxiety and problems they have now.Β  I am a shining light in a cyber world of darkness, here to assist you wayward souls.

post-5159-0-04567700-1516590177_thumb.jpgWhat a clown!

Β Keep shining up! lol

Edited by Briana

12 hours ago, ExHaran said:

Lies.

It have nothing to do with fear. There's just no reason to invest my time in writing post when I know that with high probability it will be deleted before most people will ever read it.Β 

And I am not afraid if forum will become a place where everyone can delete other's posts. It will be not so pleasant place for me and I don't want it, yes. I will spend less time here, maybe even leave it. But I can't understand what it have to do with being afraid. I mean, it's 2k19, there is so much activities to waste your time with pleasure that losing some forum can be a drama only if you also losing people leaving forum. But it's not my case, I don't have friends here. In game – yes, but not on forum.Β 

11 hours ago, DMitch76 said:

Get a doctor. Just an opinion.

Edited by ExHaran

3 hours ago, TboR said:

ok, here is my review of the game. game is awesome, always has been. Could stand to have a few more options for avis in terms of tats, facial hair and the like but overall a good game and well worth the price of a subscription in my opinion. keep up the good work.Β 

Β 

There you goΒ  :)Β ROb T :)

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

its the avatars we can find somewhere.Β :)

its not only that this awesome Game called 3dxchat has the best avatars its has a awesome world build editor tool with cool craphics and soon more editors will come like the pose editor that ppl will be able to make their own sex poses  hair editor to make ur own hairstyle ❀️  clothe system to tweack ur existing clothes :)  and thats only the begining :) of what to come :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't understand the people complaining about this wonderful game (how you dare insult our GOD GIZMO, who birthed this miraculous gift to us? You should be ashamed of yourself!) It's the best thing that ever happened in my life after I kicked my son Rob out of the trailer.πŸ₯³

1.Β I would love to pay 3dxchat subscription fee with my crypto coins. Also instead of the xgold we should have a fapcoin or titcoin.

2.Β If you are intoΒ sadomasochism and self-delusion. Then 3dxchat is one of the best option currently available.

Edited by GoldieRayne