3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

Yes, how dare this forum-newbie have their OPINION! How dare they LOVE the game and call this forums "nice"! Outrageous! @DMitch76You should hate the game you play (but still paying  for it and playing it for years and keep doing it) and rant about how bad it is and how you hate the course of development/another update/some unfixed bug, even better if you will do it on a daily basis! Don't you dare saying that you love the game, no no no, it's unacceptable! Bonus point if you also hate the forum, while having 3.000+ posts on it and spent hundreds of hours here over a course of several years :lol: That's how the things should be done here, ask someone from this tangle of the old snakes. And don't you dare to talk back to them, they opinion can't be argued or critizied because they talking directly with Gizmo (making a public threads/messages) while they can critizise any opinion they want, right @SusanLouisa ? :rolleyes:

Can't wait when these beautiful people finally will have their moderation rights... I am sure they will use it SOO good and fair ❤️

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

Yes, how dare this forum-newbie have their OPINION! How dare they LOVE the game and call this forums "nice"! Outrageous! @DMitch76You should hate the game you play (but still paying  for it and playing it for years and keep doing it) and rant about how bad it is and how you hate the course of development/another update/some unfixed bug, even better if you will do it on a daily basis! Don't you dare saying that you love the game, no no no, it's unacceptable! Bonus point if you also hate the forum, while having 3.000+ posts on it and spent hundreds of hours here over a course of several years :lol: That's how the things should be done here, ask someone from this tangle of the old snakes. And don't you dare to talk back to them, they opinion can't be argued or critizied because they talking directly with Gizmo (making a public threads/messages) while they can critizise any opinion they want, right @SusanLouisa ? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

Can't wait when these beautiful people finally will have their moderation rights... I am sure they will use it SOO good and fair ❤️

Aww Xizl there you go again.  Making assumptions.  You once again know nothing of which you speak. This carried over from an earlier thread.  But you are completely right about one thing. She absolutely has the right to share and have her opinion that the game is great and I noted that yes her opinion and mine of the game was fabulous.  Did I call it "outrageous"?  Inspects my post again...nope nothing like that in there at all. Did I say I hate the game?  Looks again at my post....nope nothing like that there either.  What are you ranting about Xizl?  Do you even know?  

7 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

It's fabulous of course.

Did you also read this part?  Where I say "It's fabulous of course."????

FYI I love the game.  FYI I love the forum.  Never said anything different.  Several years? I don't know who you are even talking about with that comment.  What ARE you ranting on about Xizl? Do you even know? Who said they can't talk directly with Gizmo? I wish they could.

I am looking forward more to the complete blocking than anything else.  The other is the ability to boot people from my room.  The third is pose editor. And recently added the ability to swim faster....I am sure you remember that one. That is where you tried to tell me that we do not fly fast on game.  Pay attention.

Edited by SusanLouisa

4 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

i just read the swimming topic , there is no post of Xizl in there ,.Pay Attention.

No, there isn't.  I had to delete the first time I posted it because Xizl made quite the scene along with another.  The topic itself is worded exactly the same.  She argued we do not fly on game.  And did so in many posts.  Repeatedly arguing the point.  So since my explanations were not good enough for her and she'd much rather mock me, I deleted the entire topic and started again. Quite clean in there now.

Edited by SusanLouisa

23 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

You once again know nothing of which you speak.

Mhm! Your posts adressed to @DMitch76 were not an obvious sacrasm AT ALL! Sure they were not! 

11 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

So since my explanations were not good enough for her and she'd much rather mock me

Oh, I am so very cruel, mocking and "trolling" you – declaring that anything you say in public can be argued and discussed, becasue, well, it's a public space. Forum would be such a great place without trolls and bullys like me, forcing people to delete their threads.... :(

23 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

I am looking forward more to the complete blocking than anything else.

Keep looking :) Have a nice day ❤️

Edited by Xizl

@Xizl In every topic you touches the moderation rights. Yes, we can use it in a better way than you think. Or you do think that all people around are haters, no one can control themselves? How dare we can use moderation in our created threads. If any crap should be in our diaries in ages, then in ages it should be. If all forum was terorrized by stupid troll pics, don`t clean it and wait days/weeks/ages. Do you realy think that people and community that stupid around you? Seems you`re afraid that you could be kicked from someone topic. Don`t do bad things and everything will be fine. If something wrong and you are right, whole community will support you. That`s how it easy. Every idea has their pluses and minuses. If we afraid of everything we couldn`t get the color palette(because it can cause hurt in eye with toxic colors in the game) just for example. You defend forum newcomers, thats cool, but why don`t you mind others 

People had these forum games many years and now they lost it without any official reason. There was many games with pictures and yes, it was fun. It increased a connection between users. Someones became friends here. They can complain as customers and consumers.

46 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

In every topic you touches the moderation rights

That's quite a big exaggeration. 

47 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Yes, we can use it in a better way than you think.

Someone can, someone can not. 

Or you do think that all people around are haters, no one can control themselves?

No. I don't think so. Though I think that there are exist people who have problems with self-control and easily hurt ego. Giving them the moderation rights can create quite a dangerous mixture. And if you give the moderation rights to all members of community – you give it to them too. 

49 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

If any crap should be in our diaries in ages, then in ages it should be. If all forum was terorrized by stupid troll pics, don`t clean it and wait days/weeks/ages.

You making a false dilemma here – either almost unlimited self-moderation for everyone in their topics or moderation only by Gizmo/Lisa once a few days. Actually, there is exists more options:

1. Leave things as it is.

2. Unlimited/almost unlitimited self moderation in topics that users create.

3. Limited self moderation. Let people moderate their threads, but ONLY when the post goes against TOS, not just deleting any "unwanted" content. For example, option to hide posts in your thread till Gizmo/Lisa/moderator watch it and decide if post should be deleted because it was violating TOS or unhide post if the user hided it only because they did not like it. And if someone will abuse their moderation right – take this right away from them for increased time amout for each violation up to permanent. 

4. Part-time hired moderator. 

5. Few mods from community who can be changed if they do their work bad. 

57 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Do you realy think that people and community that stupid around you?

I have no idea why you assume that I think that people and community around me are stupid :blink:

58 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Seems you`re afraid that you could be kicked from someone topic.

I am not "afraid", it's just a forum, if it will be too uncomfortable and unplesant for me to be here – I will leave it.  Though yes, I would not want to be kicked from someone's topic just because my posts are "unwanted". I am here not to write what will please the topic starter and make my posts "wanted" to them. I am here to voice my opinion, not to show how nice I can be. My opinion does not have to be plesant for topic starter and I am not obliged to share their views or refuse myself from arguing their point. Discussions on forum should be about finding a good solution and make a good suggestions to devs, not about masturbating each other's ego. 

1 hour ago, ExHaran said:

Don`t do bad things and everything will be fine.

More like "don't do things that topic starter will not like and everything will be fine". It's not the same. 

If something wrong and you are right, whole community will support you. That`s how it easy. 

That's just hilarious. You can look at your own pool. You can look at my pool. You can look at topics about updates. It's almost always huge divide in user's opinions. We all have our views, our moral compass. What is wrong for one is fine for another one. It's not easy at all and never be.

If we afraid of everything we couldn`t get the color palette(because it can cause hurt in eye with toxic colors in the game) just for example.

1. I am not afraid.

2. If I don't want forum moderation rights given to users, it does not mean I don't want anything new lol. I have no idea how this kind of logic even works. 

People had these forum games many years and now they lost it without any official reason.

I don't play forum games, not my thing, so no comments about it from me. Tho I can say that in general I agree with this question "Do you guys always act like pouting children when something happens that you dont like or is this a one time thing?" Just check any update's feedback thread. Too much people here really act like a pouting children. 

51 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Someone can, someone can not. 

It`s not a reason to stop the progress.

52 minutes ago, Xizl said:

No. I don't think so. Though I think that there are exist people who have problems with self-control and easily hurt ego. Giving them the moderation rights can create quite a dangerous mixture. And if you give the moderation rights to all members of community – you give it to them too. 

Give us any statistics where we can see all of these people who can cause problems. I don`t see this.

55 minutes ago, Xizl said:

You making a false dilemma here – either almost unlimited self-moderation for everyone in their topics or moderation only by Gizmo/Lisa once a few days. Actually, there is exists more options:

I didnt make any false. Only facts.

56 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I have no idea why you assume that I think that people and community around me are stupid

Because whole community can make everything clear and self-moderation as well.

57 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I am not "afraid", it's just a forum, if it will be too uncomfortable and unplesant for me to be here – I will leave it.  Though yes, I would not want to be kicked from someone's topic just because my posts are "unwanted". I am here not to write what will please the topic starter and make my posts "wanted" to them. I am here to voice my opinion, not to show how nice I can be. My opinion does not have to be plesant for topic starter and I am not obliged to share their views or refuse myself from arguing their point. Discussions on forum should be about finding a good solution and make a good suggestions to devs, not about masturbating each other's ego. 

That is how you do think.

You`re here not to please the topic starter/ Who did say that you should do that? 

"You are here to voice your opinion..."/ excuse me, if your opinion is out of topic or rules, your opinion is not an opinion, but just a garbage/spam.

"My opinion does not have to be plesant for topic starter and I am not obliged to share their views or refuse myself from arguing their point." / Are you ok? Who`s pushing you to think like that? 

"Discussions on forum should be about finding a good solution and make a good suggestions to devs, not about masturbating each other's ego. " / Please don`t tell to people what discussions should be about. We will decide how to use the forum ourselves.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

That's just hilarious. You can look at your own pool. You can look at my pool. You can look at topics about updates. It's almost always huge divide in user's opinions. We all have our views, our moral compass. What is wrong for one is fine for another one. It's not easy at all and never be.

It`s how community works. Easy.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

2. If I don't want forum moderation rights given to users, it does not mean I don't want anything new lol. I have no idea how this kind of logic even works. 

Because forum moderation is a feature that can give to everyone a comfort and good look to our threads. That`s how the logic works. 

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

I don't play forum games, not my thing, so no comments about it from me. Tho I can say that in general I agree with this question "Do you guys always act like pouting children when something happens that you dont like or is this a one time thing?" Just check any update's feedback thread. Too much people here really act like a pouting children. 

That`s how you think about one part of community. That is how generally you do think. You think only about yourself and how will you be scared if someone will delete one message from you. Apocalypse? I don`t think so. How did you say? It`s just a forum, right?

26 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

It`s not a reason to stop the progress.

It's not a progress just because you said that it's a progress. 

27 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Give us any statistics where we can see all of these people who can cause problems. I don`t see this.

We already saw that people can cause problems. Obviously I don't have such a statistics. But the absence of statistics does not mean that such a situation will not occur. It only means that we can't predict the frequency/chance of this situation occurring, at least with high accuracy. 

31 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

I didnt make any false.

Yes you do. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

33 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Because whole community can make everything clear and self-moderation as well.

I don't think so. And even if it will able make things clear – it does not guarantees to make things fair. 

35 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

You`re here not to please the topic starter/ Who did say that you should do that? 

"My opinion does not have to be plesant for topic starter and I am not obliged to share their views or refuse myself from arguing their point." / Are you ok? Who`s pushing you to think like that? 

This directly follows from the right of topic-starter to remove any unwanted content. This means that topic starter can remove my opinion solely because it's unpleasant for them and makes their arguments look not so good.

38 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

"You are here to voice your opinion..."/ excuse me, if your opinion is out of topic or rules, your opinion is not an opinion, but just a garbage/spam.

There is no such a thing as "topic rules" on this forum. Subject of the topic? Yes. Terms of Service/Community Rules? Yes. Topic rules? No. That's some things that you can bring here if you will be able to convince Gizmo that there is need in such a thing, but not something that currently exists.

41 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Please don`t tell to people what discussions should be about. We will decide how to use the forum ourselves.

Please don't tell to me what to tell people. It's not just some forum on the internet, it's forum centered about one particular game so it's natural that it should first of all be about the game and serve interests of players of this game in general, not only active forum members. It's also obvious for any reasonable person that game-related subforums have more priority over community section, with maybe an exception for an Events and Activities subofrum.

Because forum moderation is a feature that can give to everyone a comfort

No.

and good look to our threads

Yeah, probably. But I am more interested in pluralism of opinions and the high quality of discussion it provides, that can lead to effective solutions. I am interested in how much topic can be useful for the game, player and forum community (again, I am talking about player and forum community in general, not only active forum members and safety of their ego) than in "good look". And I am sure I am not the only one who shares this point of view, probably not even the minority. 

55 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

You think only about yourself and how will you be scared if someone will delete one message from you.

No, I think about how I want to see this forum as a fair and useful for the game development and player's feedback place. A place that allows us to separate good ideas that will work and worth the effort from the bad ones. A place that provides a fair and equal discussion. A place where the truth is more important than someone's hurt ego.  

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

It's not a progress just because you said that it's a progress. 

Indeed, It`s progress because it`s progress.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

We already saw that people can cause problems. Obviously I don't have such a statistics. But the absence of statistics does not mean that such a situation will not occur. It only means that we can't predict the frequency/chance of this situation occurring, at least with high accuracy. 

Everyone has mistakes. Everyone can get a knife to use for a bread or for a kill. It`s not a reason to stop us use it. If few people use the feature in a way you say, it is not a reason to stop us use it.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Yes you do.

No, i didnt. Your link isn`t an argument.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

I don't think so.

I do.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

This directly follows from the right of topic-starter to remove any unwanted content. This means that topic starter can remove my opinion solely because it's unpleasant for them and makes their arguments look not so good.

Directly follows what? Don`t be crazy. In nature if someone create a topic, this topic has some reason and it isn`t the reason you mentioned. lol

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

There is no such a thing as "topic rules" on this forum. Subject of the topic? Yes. Terms of Service/Community Rules? Yes. Topic rules? No. That's some things that you can bring here if you will be able to convince Gizmo that there is need in such a thing, but not something that currently exists.

Subject of any topic we should follow is just ok as a rule. Worst if someone is not follow it. That is why I asking for moderation.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Please don't tell to me what to tell people. It's not just some forum on the internet, it's forum centered about one particular game so it's natural that it should first of all be about the game and serve interests of players of this game in general, not only active forum members. It's also obvious for any reasonable person that game-related subforums have more priority over community section, with maybe an exception for an Events and Activities subofrum.

You are wrong. Nothing personal.Just statistics. You`re wrong again. I hope some numbers can pucture something to you. Look at forum again, think a little bit. Look at open forum. Think again.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

No.

Yes.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Yeah, probably. But I am more interested in pluralism of opinions and the high quality of discussion it provides, that can lead to effective solutions. I am interested in how much topic can be useful for the game, player and forum community (again, I am talking about player and forum community in general, not only active forum members and safety of their ego) than in "good look". And I am sure I am not the only one who shares this point of view, probably not even the minority.

High quality of discussion depends of everyone, of whole community. You can`t deal with it. It is as it is. If you want high quality, do it yourself. I am interested in things we can change in a good way.

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

No, I think about how I want to see this forum as a fair and useful for the game development and player's feedback place. A place that allows us to separate good ideas that will work and worth the effort from the bad ones. A place that provides a fair and equal discussion. A place where the truth is more important than someone's hurt ego.  

Really? Tons of crap that cant be cleaned/deleted years ago? Is it fair? For the game development, our developers created their topic and polls to make their development better. Wake up.

What did you say about ego? Isn`t it that ego that hurts when someone`s post was deleted? Think about it. 

And to add:

"This forum claims no credit for any contents posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Contents on this forum are copyright to Their respectful owners."

My topic, My rules. Deal with it.

Edited by ExHaran

Xizl said: I don't play forum games, not my thing, so no comments about it from me. Tho I can say that in general I agree with this question "Do you guys always act like pouting children when something happens that you dont like or is this a one time thing?" Just check any update's feedback thread. Too much people here really act like a pouting children. 

Xizl?  Will you pout if we are given moderation rights?  How about the boot since we know you don't wish that either?  Or a total block since you don't like that either?  Or fast swim?  Will that make you "pout"?

You claim to not play the games many of us have played for years.  Perhaps you should have.  It was great fun and as ExHaran has stated many of us met and became friends playing those games.  It was not negative.  We did not attack each other.  We laughed together.  It was creative.  It was fun.  To us it was not spam.  To some it was the only reason they came to the forum.  Will the music threads be the next to go?  I fully enjoy those as well.  They are not hateful  They are not bitter.  And learning the types of music someone likes is part of learning who they are as music speaks to and from the soul.  Would it upset you if those threads go?  I wonder if you do anything on this forum but comment on the suggestions of others.  It does not matter of course.  You have your reasons for enjoying forum just as each one of us does.  If you were suddenly told you were not allowed to comment on the suggestions of others would you be upset?  And there, folks I suspect I have come to the true reason why Xizl does not want self moderation. Her reason for entertainment on the forum would go away and she would be upset.  But she and someone who did not even know what was going on think we should not be given the same consideration.  Too bad.  It's public forum.  We are the customer. We have the right to voice our displeasure just as you do.

52 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Indeed, It`s progress because it`s progress.

Nah, it's not self-obvious. You would not see around a half people voting against it in the poll you create if it would undoubtfully improve the forum. 

58 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Everyone has mistakes. Everyone can get a knife to use for a bread or for a kill. It`s not a reason to stop us use it. If few people use the feature in a way you say, it is not a reason to stop us use it.

Everyone has mistakes. Everyone can use morphine to get high or to fight a terrible pain. It's not a reason to limit its use. Let's sell it to everyone in every pharmacy. Yeah, let's not. I am not actually calling for it, just showing that making analogy is not always a good way to argue.

No, i didnt. Your link isn`t an argument.

My link just showing what you trying to create and use. A false dilemma. 

6 hours ago, ExHaran said:

How dare we can use moderation in our created threads. If any crap should be in our diaries in ages, then in ages it should be. If all forum was terorrized by stupid troll pics, don`t clean it and wait days/weeks/ages.

You said it as an argument about why we need the ability to moderate our topics like if we will not be able to moderate our topics – we will have to deal with all this shit and will not be able to do anything against it. Therefore you creating a false dilemma, because there is more ways then two (self-moderation or rivers of shit that we can't oppose). I listed some in one of my previous posts:

4 hours ago, Xizl said:

1. Leave things as it is.

2. Unlimited/almost unlitimited self moderation in topics that users create.

3. Limited self moderation. Let people moderate their threads, but ONLY when the post goes against TOS, not just deleting any "unwanted" content. For example, option to hide posts in your thread till Gizmo/Lisa/moderator watch it and decide if post should be deleted because it was violating TOS or unhide post if the user hided it only because they did not like it. And if someone will abuse their moderation right – take this right away from them for increased time amout for each violation up to permanent. 

4. Part-time hired moderator. 

5. Few mods from community who can be changed if they do their work bad. 

In nature if someone create a topic, this topic has some reason and it isn`t the reason you mentioned. lol

So does it mean that topic-starter can't delete my content just because they don't like it? Or because my post challenges topic-starter's points?

You are wrong. Nothing personal.Just statistics.

Then show me it. Show me the statistics that will prove that the forum of the 3dxchat game is not about 3dxchat game and community section is more or at least not less important than others. Number of posts? It means nothing, game and player community benefits nothing from some forum games or other stuff like this. While the discussions and suggestions in 3DXCHAT section helps people with game, helps developers get feedback and new ideas, and actually increase the quality of the game and the player experience. It's about quality of the posts, not the quantity. You can try to ask @Gizmo what is more important – a one post in Development & Suggestions / Technical Support or 10 posts in Off Topics. I would love to hear the answer. 

Yes.

No. You say:

3 hours ago, ExHaran said:

Because forum moderation is a feature that can give to everyone a comfort

The type of forum moderation you propose will not give me a comfort. It also will not give a comfort to person who vote against it. So no, not everyone. 

High quality of discussion depends of everyone, of whole community.

Mhm, that's why you want a feauture that can work so well for destroying the pluralism of opinions.

What did you say about ego? Isn`t it that ego that hurts when someone`s post was deleted? Think about it. 

At first – it's the ego of the topic starter who delete the post because someone dares to disagree with them and argue their points of view. I don't say that everyone will act like this or that it will be the only reason of post deletion ofc. I am just saying that such a things will happen. Probably a lot more often than you expect. 

My topic, My rules. Deal with it.

Oh, really? Then go and try to delete any of my posts in your topic without removing the whole topic :) Would be a nice proof that you own it. 

1 minute ago, DMitch76 said:

ive been playing 3dx for five years, only recently joined forums because I never felt the need to join. My life is pretty full so I dont have time to sit in forums all day, every day complaining about dumb word games in a sex game forum and getting my panties in a twist for days over it. 

My comment remains the same.  Welcome to the forum and yes it is indeed fabulous.  And yes I miss the games and yes I miss the friends who have left in protest.  May your life's situation never change.  May you never become ill to where you are house bound for months.  May you never need 4 surgeries in as many months.  May you always be blessed.  If you wish to shame me for my attendance time on the forum you best find another route.

15 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Will you pout if we are given moderation rights? 

Nah, I would stop to write in the threads of some persons and also would make a screenshots of every abuse of self-moderation I can notice and send it to devs lol. Or maybe I would limit myself to talking in only devs created and my own threads. Or maybe I would almost stop to use this forum. Something of these.

17 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

How about the boot since we know you don't wish that either? 

I dunno since when you "know" that I don't wish that. I am not against boot in general, I just think that it should be limited to not be discriminatory. Btw, I am not even completely against self-moderation on forum, if it's limited I may actually agree that it can work for me:

10 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Limited self moderation. Let people moderate their threads, but ONLY when the post goes against TOS, not just deleting any "unwanted" content. For example, option to hide posts in your thread till Gizmo/Lisa/moderator watch it and decide if post should be deleted because it was violating TOS or unhide post if the user hided it only because they did not like it. And if someone will abuse their moderation right – take this right away from them for increased time amout for each violation up to permanent. 

22 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Or a total block since you don't like that either? 

Pout? Well, I prolly would try to write a personal message to Gizmo or SexGameDevil whole explaining why it's a bad decision. Pouting would not help anyway.  

26 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Or fast swim?

I have nothing against fast swim. 

27 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Perhaps you should have.

Nah, I already feel like I am spending TOO MUCH time here. a lot and lot more than I should. The only reason why I do it now is because I understand that if Gizmo will decide to follow @ExHaran or your propositions – it will be too late to argue, it will be time to either accept or pout. And I don't want any of these two.  

29 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

And there, folks I suspect I have come to the true reason why Xizl does not want self moderation.

I wrote I guess already a few pages of text in total, explaining my position in details. You can "suspect" anything you wish.

5 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Nah, I already feel like I am spending TOO MUCH time here. a lot and lot more than I should. The only reason why I do it now is because I understand that if Gizmo will decide to follow @ExHaran or your propositions – it will be too late to argue, it will be time to either accept or pout. And I don't want any of these two.  

Exactly. So we agree!!  ~shocked face~   We had no time.  We were given no choice.  We too are paying customers.  We too don't wish to pout.  But we do wish to be heard and from what I can see we have not been. Suggestions were made for compromise and there is no indication that they were even read let alone considered.  Are you aware that users of the forum have left over this? Not that you would care. It does not concern or impact you so therefore it holds no value.  

3 minutes ago, DMitch76 said:

If people have actually left, Its the best thing for them. Living in these forums is very unhealthy. games and game forums are a distraction from real life, when you make them your life it can cause nothing but problems. 

As much as I agree with you please consider that it can also be a lifeline.  And no one said that the people who left had no RL.  That is only your assumption.

10 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Nah, it's not self-obvious. You would not see around a half people voting against it in the poll you create if it would undoubtfully improve the forum.

Nah, not an argument. 

11 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Everyone has mistakes. Everyone can use morphine to get high or to fight a terrible pain. It's not a reason to limit its use. Let's sell it to everyone in every pharmacy. Yeah, let's not. I am not actually calling for it, just showing that making analogy is not always a good way to argue.

Are you  in your mind? Where is a logic? I said about how one thing can be used lol Yes, one side says it can be used not in so bad way(only if your ego can be hurted by deleting your posts),but not so good. Another side says it can give us some tool/control agaisnt bad people who trying to spoil your work/topic, who trying to just to make a mess. A tool you can create a logic and good look for our topics. phh

17 minutes ago, Xizl said:

My link just showing what you trying to create and use. A false dilemma. 

I didn`t try. Your false. Try to get why?

19 minutes ago, Xizl said:

So does it mean that topic-starter can't delete my content just because they don't like it? Or because my post challenges topic-starter's points?

Can`t? In nature yes. Can`t delete your content and so on, if it`s not breaking any rules, if it sint offtopic.

23 minutes ago, Xizl said:

You said it as an argument about why we need the ability to moderate our topics like if we will not be able to moderate our topics – we will have to deal with all this shit and will not be able to do anything against it. Therefore you creating a false dilemma, because there is more ways then two (self-moderation or rivers of shit that we can't oppose).

I didn`t say it as an argument. I did say it exactly in your manner. I didn`t say there is only two ways,so you`re wrong again. I offer one of ways to make our forum better. 

26 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Then show me it. Show me the statistics that will prove that the forum of the 3dxchat game is not about 3dxchat game and community section is more or at least not less important than others. Number of posts? It means nothing, game and player community benefits nothing from some forum games or other stuff like this. While the discussions and suggestions in 3DXCHAT section helps people with game, helps developers get feedback and new ideas, and actually increase the quality of the game and the player experience. It's about quality of the posts, not the quantity. You can try to ask @Gizmo what is more important – a one post in Development & Suggestions / Technical Support or 10 posts in Off Topics. I would love to hear the answer. 

So you showed it yourself. Congratulations.

27 minutes ago, Xizl said:

The type of forum moderation you propose will not give me a comfort. It also will not give a comfort to person who vote against it. So no, not everyone. 

Why will not? It is comfy if you can fix someones mistakes. Its comfy if you can make a good and logic look to your topic. If you aint making topics,so yes, you will not be interested. There is always someone voted agaisnt or not. Where is a logic in your words? Stop all updates because there is someone who always agaisnt. Silly.

31 minutes ago, Xizl said:

that's why you want a feauture that can work so well for destroying the pluralism of opinions.

ahah... why? how can this feature can destroy your opinion. Your opinion is in your head. You have a right to post it everywhere and create your own topics with your opinions. There is a lot of things you can do. And one thing can make us defend our topics/polls as well as our opinions. Think twice next time you trying to put your wierd conclusions

35 minutes ago, Xizl said:

At first – it's the ego of the topic starter who delete the post because someone dares to disagree with them and argue their points of view. I don't say that everyone will act like this or that it will be the only reason of post deletion ofc. I am just saying that such a things will happen. Probably a lot more often than you expect. 

It is your subjective opinion. Thank you. Unfortunately it wasn`t tested so i can`t just believe your words. That`s why I am for the test. 

37 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Oh, really? Then go and try to delete any of my posts in your topic without removing the whole topic :) Would be a nice proof that you own it. 

Yes really and I will explain it to you.

My topic, My rules. This phrase has some sense. Do you know what is it? This phrase has no time. Not important what time is it. Lifestyle.

Everything for your education. You`re welcome. :)

11 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Are you aware that users of the forum have left over this? Not that you would care. It does not concern or impact you so therefore it holds no value.  

I don't actually think that closure the forum games was a good thing to do. Even if I did not participate in them, I don't understand how this games can be a problem. And when I talk about pouting – I were basing my opinion mostly if not solely on the people's react to game updates or lack of it. Pouting about not adding what they personally asked like devs have infinity recourses to satisfy every request, pouting that team of a couple devs can't fix all bugs, pouting about not all dll's features implemented in game in one update, pouting about fucking everything. The reality is – we have a deal with a very small team of developers. It's not Blizzard or Riot Games.

And I am sorry that you can't play in your forum games anymore if it was so much fun and good emotions.