3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

This is really awesome game!!!

The next step in the evolution of computer entertainment in this genre! 

What i mean? 

In our time no one erotic simulator can boast such amazing graphics, physics, idea, and such frequent updates!

I'm not a bit sorry that spent money on this game. My only regret what has subscribed for just 1 month)))

The game has great potential! Thank you developers and wish to further develop the project!

i3w3vfgnucgj.jpg

1) Nice graphic

2) Awesome community

ok, ok, finally here also, cause im waiting 4 a vid to covert for youtube^^^and so out of my 'about me' here in the forum @ http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/user/2265-chaostika/

In the beginning, it was only just a virutal sexgame and catburglar had it written for me to read in her profile, 'that one meets lots of ppl @ 3DX, but still u have to weed out the good, the bad, and the ones playing stupid!'. Of course, all of that depending on what one is looking for in here or not! But what the hell your ever looking for in here or not, playing with someones heart at any cost, just fuckn simply shows, that there is nothing at all in yours! And as one keeps playn the game longer, the more and more interesting, good and awesome nice ppl can be found, like here in the forum and if your lucky, one also meets some real angels here, that helped atleast me, in "darker chapters" of my char, in my rlive and are also to find beside and outside of the game! Just like other ppl in ones rlive, that one should treasure and be grateful for, and i am! Just like for all the good n deeper friends i met in here and a little tiny few of them, also sneeked as good friends into my heart and rlv.1.0. Without of all you mentioned above here @ 3DX,  i guess i wouldnt have been playing here all that time for so long in any case!

lyizp67srzd.jpg

plus the fist sig below:

*In 3DXchat, just like in Life, you will meet misunderstandings, hate, lies, treachery, problems, misjudgments, mocks, tears, losses, failures, dark and broken hearts.
But it's also both of them, that can offer you forgiveness, care, truth, trust, solutions, justice, encouragements, smiles, treasures, victory, friendship, feelings, angels and love.
And believe me...both are worth it* - by your average eccentric orange @ edit by chaostika

Very interesting program for those who would like to chat with real people around the world. Nice 3D environment, super selection of characters and settings and of course lots of XXX games with anyone. And all animated by realistic characters and movements.

1.realistic movements
2.large selection of characters and their personalization
3.Nice realistic surroundings

4.Support Oculust Rift

5.Support Vstroker

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

• I like that the content is added every month.
• The graphics are great for a game for adults.
• The sex animations are very realistic.
• The gay and lesbian content are nice.
• A great community and good developers who interacts with the opinions of the players!

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?
• Do not hesitate just join us, the game is great.
• If you are looking for sex, or you make new friends you will be served!
• Welcome.  ;)

Hellow!))

1) I like good graphics in the game, it is giving me to express myself, my sexuality! it is a pity that now a game have not many poses for this, but hopefully this is just the beginning...

2) it's a free world, albeit not huge (hopefully yet), but big enough. where I was able to carry out their most sophisticated fantasies and to meet many interesting people!))

with best regards,

Janina

1) I like the ability to meet all sorts of interesting people and the various environments in which to do so. Just had a pretty hilarious day at Sin Club with a happy ending ;)
    The ability to customize the apartment is really cool. It blows my mind how different some of the apartments look, I'm surprised that it's the same space everyone has.
    The overall production value of the game is really high. Pretty much everything seems very polished.

2) I followed the updates on 3DXChat ever since it was first announced on sexgamedevil. Never worked up the nerve to try it until now, and I'm glad I did! You'll find out plenty about yourself and meet plenty of cool people along the way, and probably have some interesting sexual adventures too! ;P As other people have pointed out though, it's so much more than a sex game too! Just try it!

I really like 3DXChat. It is very hot to see very close how my cock is fucking a pussy. 

Also a threesome is very hot.

Sometimes you have to search for a good room, but in the open rooms there is a lot of activity.

I hope a foursome will come available.

Patricko 

At first I wasn't sure about the game, but I got really into it and have made some very wonderful friends quite quickly~

The community is nice, haven't met any jerks yet.  Every friend I made in 3dxchat, have been very kind and caring towards me.

It's a wonderful escape from the real world when all you want is to feel cared for when you're having a bad day in the real world.

I would definitely recommend 3dxchat.