3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

I love 3DXChat

because i can meet my lover that she is so far away from me but through the game we come so close to each other to the degree that our souls are met and our hearts beat for each others......it is so beautiful sensation...any one agree with me?

I was a little hesitant before playing this game as it has been my first forray into any kind of adult-oriented community online, and the $18 asking price for an initail month did seem quite high, but I've been playing every day for almost two weeks now, and could never have imagined that it would be quite like this.

I've met some utterly amazing people (some have amazed me with their wit and genuinely friendly nature, others with their unflichingly brazen approach to socialization in the game) who've really opened my eyes to new ways of interacting in a virtual world. Speaking of which: What a fun and aesthetically pleasing world the developers have created here! I've never felt such atmosphere in a game before. Of course it wouldn't be the same without all of the wonderfully diverse and interesting souls wandering its cyberscape, but the environments alone have been very well constructed.

There are one or two things that don't always work perfectly, a bug here and there (that I'm sure will be fixed in time), and there will always be people who are less pleasant to be around. But that is the case wherever one may go for social discourse, including real life. Moreover, those individuals who behave innapropriately or disrespectfully to others are quickly shunned by the greater community, who are for the most part, quite accepting of unusual folk from varying walks of life. Many who have strongly cultural backgrounds, choose to leave that behind upon entering the game, and roleplay entirely different characters than the one they portray in their day-to-day existence. Others (like myself), attempt to find a balance between being sincere, and every once in a while, embelishing that persona with roleplaying elements, e.g., when I DJ or tend bar at the nightclub.

New content is always being added, and what's there is always well made. Personally, I appreciate that time is taken over featured updates because the level of polish here (while it may not be flawless) is better than anything else available in its genre. Even going so far as to match the fidelity and quality of some triple-A video game titles, and in how many of those can the player-base really dictate which updates are most important?

Above all else, the real friendships I have already begun to cultivate in this place of warmth, freedom, expression and potentially incredible cybersex are what keep me coming back, and should bring new players into the game. With it's admirably crafted and highly customizable 3D models, effective motion-captured animations, outstanding selection of music, constantly growing amassment of innovative players, and so much more, 3DXChat is a most remarkable and truly sensational experience that I'm delighted to enrich with my presence!

Obwohl ich gerade 2 andre MMO`S am laufen HATTE,

stolperte ich über eine Werbung von 3DXchat. Und da "Neues ausprobieren" nie schlecht sein kann,

hatte ich es auch bald auf meinem Rechner. Und nicht nur das, es hat auch beide andren Spiele aus meinem Zeitplan verdrängt.

Erst fand ich den Preis vll. ein wenig überzogen. Finde das nun aber gar nicht mehr.

1) What 3DXchat feature do you like

Das Spiel hat unheimlich viel Atmosphäre. Durch geschickte Szenerie , die mit passender ((meist passender)) Musik ausgemalt ist,

bekommt man bald ein Bild vermittelt, oder auch ein Gefühl.

Sei es nun Urlaub am Strand, oder Nachts im Club, oder eben auf Ausflug auf ner Yacht. ...etcetc

Das natürlich gefällt mir als Rollenspieler sehr gut. Da es fürs Rollenspiel etwas Tiefe verspricht.

Und da ich sowas gerne spiele, kann ich mich hier voll ausleben, und so auch das Spielerlebnis der anderen Spieler  abwechslungsreicher und interessanter , abenteuerlicher  gestalten.

Über Kleidungstil muss man kein Wort verlieren...das ist sehr fein und schick für die Damen,...

als Mann möchte man vielleicht doch die eine oder ander Sache mehr anziehen können.

Dennoch aber ist was gegen ist ausreichend um sich in allen Variationen herzurichten und auf die Piste zu werfen.

Die Community ist sehr okay. Man trifft wirklich von jeder Sorte Mensch die verschiedensten Exemplare... wunderbar viele neue Erfahrungen die auf einen warten. Sehr bald hat man Freunde gefunden und kann sich eine genial feine, lustige Zeit machen.

Sehr genial finde ich auch das Housing, dass natürlich für ein RP genau das Richtige ist. Schnell hat man aus einer Wohnung, einen Club gemacht und man kann Party feiern.

Witzig inovative Kleinigkeiten wie zB das DJ-pult im club, oder Flaschendrehen im "Sinners", oder auch einfach nur die Bierflaschen, welche man trinken kann sind eine nette Zugabe.

Die Bewegungsanimation der Avi´s sind gelungen, hie und da hakt es beim Tanzen ein wenig, was aber dem Spaß nicht unbedingt verkleinert, da man sich bald daran gewöhnt.

Die sozialen Interaktionen sind süß ...und wenns dannmal etwas heisser/geiler wird, kommt die Grafik mal so richtig zum Zug.

Als Rollenspieler bin ich natürlich sehr geneigt  zu schreiben,...und dies in verbindung mit den durchwegs heissen Sexanimationen, ergibt ein sehr ergreifendes Spielgefühl.

Ein paar Kleinigkeiten sind wohl im Spiel noch etwas fehlerhaft, es ist aber nichts dass man nicht bald beheben könnte.

Der schönste Aspekt ist aber eben eine grosse Community , mit vielen verscheidenen Menschen die man kennenlernen kann. Ich hatte das Glück, gleich zu beginn meiner Zeit ein paar wunderbare Geschöpfe kennenzulernen, welche ich nun eiugentlich nichtmehr in meiner Spielewelt missen möchte.

Alles in allem , ein geniales 3d machwerk dass sich jeden Preis den es bekam und bekommen wird, sicher verdient hat. Kein Spiel hat bisher so schnell gefesselt und selten gibt es Spiele die , so wie dieses, erst nach etwas Spielzeit sich so richtig entfalten und dann unheimlichen Spaß machen.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXchat yet?

Wenn jemand von Ballerspielen oder Ritterspielen genug hat, und mehr an einer community mit Freunden interessiert ist, mit denen man allen möglichen Spaß haben kann, dann ist dieses Spiel genau das Richtige.

Thx ..für eine herrliche Zeit !!! Und die Möglichkeit dem stressgeplagten Alltag zu entfliehen.

Hello all,

1) In 3DXChat game, i like to :
- customize your character from head to toe (top wear, bottom wear, underwears, shoes...) B)
- Move freely in various places (Night Club, Beach, Sin Club, Yacht and Love Island).
- Meet people from all over the world. (USA, Europe, Russia,...) ^_^
- Discuss everything and nothing with them. (job, parties, outings,...)
- Share their sorrows and their joys. ;)
- Make friends and lovers. (man or woman)
- Drinking, Dancing, Pole-Dancing, Stripping, Making Love at 2 or 3. (no matter the order) :wub:
- Have a good time with friends (Playing "Truth or Dare", dancing synchronously,...)

2) So, if you want to change your ideas or if you like one of aspects of the game i listed above, Come play to 3DXChat with us... :D

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

I love the myriad of customizations, the tons of sex options, and the fact that it caters to the horny and the people who actually want to chat alike.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

Try it.  If you like it, keep going!  Trust me, you'll enjoy yourself.

1) I love the customization, although I wish there was more to choose from. The graphics are a huge plus, absolutely the best I've ever seen in a game like this. And I love that the community is very real. Like others have said, the game is great for sexual encounters and friendly chatting alike.

2) I would say if they've ever been interested in something like this, to just give up the $20 dollars and try it. It isn't that expensive, and this is absolutely the game to try if you are even a little curious. Even if you aren't, you might be surprised at how much you like it. Give it a go.

1. What feature do I like? So many to name! I love the animations, the ability to control the poses so it meshes with role playing and making it seem even more realistic. I've met some wonderful people, people who share the same kinds of intimate interests and willing to explore them with me. The community is great, I have not come across a person who is disrespectful or a jerk (Lucky me  :)). I love the Night Club, the DJ aspect is great and makes it seem like I’m out at a club for real instead of at home in my computer chair. My homes are amazing, I love that I can customize them any way I want and the same goes with my avatar.

What would I say to people who haven’t played? What are you waiting for!?!? ;)

I love the 3D modeling and how easy it is to move about

Just spend 30min and you will be hook

1) well..i like first of all the graphic, very good to my eyes, then..well theres a good community, a lot of poses.

2) if others would try this? yeah! if u are searching for a good 3d chat not so much bugged and with a good graphic..well this is what u are searching for.

I have only been here a week, but i must say you have won me over with your customizations, and animations. looks like im going to be staying around a lil bit longer then orginally planned for...there is just so much to explorer and figure out. Great Job :D

If your looking to have some Adult fun with like minded non judgemental people this is your place. You can be anyone or anything your mind can imagine come check it out...you wont be disappointed see you in there :wub:

1. I don't know if it's necessarily a feature, but the community is amazing! I didn't know what I was doing when I first got in and I had a couple members "take me under their wing" ;)

2. I would suggest you try it out. Worst case scenario, you're out 20 bucks. Best case you have a fantastic game and good people to play with. 

1. The graphics and models are simply gorgeous

2. I would tell them that the graphics are great, and so are the people that play it

TO write a complete review, you guys are on the right path, but there are many more things that need to be added.  The worst complaint that I hear is that there are not near enough things for people to do.  People love to dance and have sex, but there needs to be more zones, with much more to do.  I would also like to see a much more varity of clothing, and things to do with the gold, be able to buy someone else a drink,e tc.  Keep up the good work.

1) My favorite feature in this game has to be the community!  Every time I log on I get to meet someone fun and interesting.  

- Other great features are the graphics (definitely the best on the internet for this kind of game), the animations, the in-game environments, the attention to activities other than just sex (like swimming, volleyball, and spin the bottle), and the interface (it's intuitive and fun).  You also get to design your own apartments (which I LOVE!) and there is some pretty good customization for your avatar.

2) If you haven't played 3DXchat yet, you should!  The developers are adding new content all the time and updating regularly.  All of the features in game are included in your membership (so you don't have to buy clothes or customization options).  I've made some great friends in this game and have had lots of fun just hanging out with my girls!  I don't even have to use the game's sexier features to have a great time (though when I do, it's even more fun  ;) ) .

First Impressions:

Very well designed game with very good and rich texturing. The environment looks and feels real, already inviting the new player to submerge right in. If is virtual sex, fun, friendship and with some luck, something more, you landed at the right place. The game offers lots of possibilities and the fact that is a growing community with fresh content added regularly would be at the top of the list of the things I like the most so far. The people I interacted with seem very polite, nice and to the point (which can be understandable under a paid membership environment. There is every flavor for every taste and depending on the people you encounter, you will find several levels of limits.

For those who haven't tried yet, I would say to them, come on over, check it out. The more the merrier! I'ts worth your time and money. If for whatever reason you can't enjoy the pleasures of free, unrestrained, no holds barred sex in the real world, this virtual world is the best for you to experience. 

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

I really love the design style of the environments/locations and how our avatars are able to interact in a much more seamless way than I've seen any other social games like this manage. Being able to change our own style, outfits and even look on the fly, including that of our apartments is really fantastic too. I'm really impressed with the frequency of updates I've seen in just the few weeks I've been here too. I came from a place that hadn't introduced new animations in literally years, much less developer-designed clothing, etc.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

I would definitely recommend it and have already coaxed several friends into coming over to take a look, four of which have stayed so far. I'm hoping for more!