3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

At tis time of writing I became a member two weeks agobut what a fantastic game this is, such beautiful graphics and animations !

Behind each avatar lies a real person with feelings and emotions.

And it's the combination of this beautiful virtual world with these real people from all over the real world that makes this game so unique.

But what makes it so special for me is that it feels so real, not just talking to each other but also the sex you can have with each other, so realistic and therefore very addictive.

For the one who doubts I would say don't, just try, you'll love it !

yes, you are right, the same is for me .  I love this sim.

1. The graphics is insane, especially the beautiful beaches and the sunset. So many eye candy, surrounded by beautiful people. Not only the looks, but their hearts as well.

Definitely the world that people are less stressed in, they can stay true to their inner selves and live their imaginations by being more than just human, any form of love and physical differences, genomes are accepted.

The community is full of nice humour and many people have benefited from the great friendships inside the game.

The devs truly wanted to create a second platform of Life. Although it is a sex game, to me it is only a cover. This place is free from modern day stereotype and prejudice, no politics. Just a world where families are created, and the sex adds the last spice of making everything more fulfilling.

2. If in doubt, try for one month. It is not a big price for good-graphic sex game right? Let it take you away:)

Guest Fuwakumi

1. The graphics is insane, especially the beautiful beaches and the sunset. So many eye candy, surrounded by beautiful people. Not only the looks, but their hearts as well.

Definitely the world that people are less stressed in, they can stay true to their inner selves and live their imaginations by being more than just human, any form of love and physical differences, genomes are accepted.

The community is full of nice humour and many people have benefited from the great friendships inside the game.

The devs truly wanted to create a second platform of Life. Although it is a sex game, to me it is only a cover. This place is free from modern day stereotype and prejudice, no politics. Just a world where families are created, and the sex adds the last spice of making everything more fulfilling.

2. If in doubt, try for one month. It is not a big price for good-graphic sex game right? Let it take you away:)

Hey Clara :P

Honestly I agree on ever word you said. But be mindful, where problems exist in the real world, can creep its way into this 3D world.

All of us wants to avoid drama, that's no surprise since each of us have gotten a taste of its bitterness. But as long as you don't let that affect you emotionally, then you will enjoy the pleasures of what this game and its players have to offer. Hopefully finding great people to be with and becomes friends will be easier than other sex mmos. :D:P

• 1 month later...

First, let me ask forgiveness for my crappy typing. Im at work on my cell (instead of workkng). Ive been here a week, and after playing and participating on other sex / chat sites (i evem got a girlfriend of mine to come over too...heh), this blows the others away hands down. The world is very attractive and as has been said many times, there are no physically unattractive people in game. The best part of the game is the better quality of people here in general. Ive found some very nice people, even if i tend to suck at approaching people, especially you ladies. With one exception, everyone has been nice and pleasant when responsive. Soooo much better than other options. I plan on sticking around and finding some connections, friendship and / or sexual. Feel free to hit up the new guy and show him the ropes or just get to know me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm Maxine,

1) Love the ability to roam around different channels, graphics are the best I seen, communication between people.

2) I would say that, " The good think I really like about this game is the ability to fall in love with a partner", maybe should think of engagement to before marriage ;) , to feel free and to have fun, to have a laugh and see people points of view, people social skills and way people handle there words, As Words are the most powerful thing in the universe.

All The Best ,

Maxine Juicer 

• 1 month later...

Absolutely love the game, best 20 bucks I spent this month :D

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

I must say the graphics come close to AAA games I played yet it runs at high gfx quality even on my old gaming laptop (I use my desktop mostly tho).

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

You don't know what you're missing ;) but it's never too late to find out.

I came to 3DXChat back in feb 2017 and bought a couple accounts so I could ask friends to join.  I love the beach and the boat the most, but found the other rooms al full of AFK all getting in the way

I ended up closing my acount and left

I return this month Aug 2017 and the place has come to be a lousy place to go!!!

why! 

girls control every thing... the men are treated like they are not wanted in here, 

a Black man's hair  an Afro I thank what's it is called

can't get black enough

but see girls real black,, blacker than I can get on me..

you ask a girl to chat with you an she turns on you like you tried to kill her child or something,

TODAY the update was all for the girls, hair and other improvements but nothing for the men,,,,

the up date fucked up every thing

I can't open any profile page, (mine or hers) So she ask me ro read it an I must I can't read it, now thanks I am dume and can't read.

I can's get in a room, I am in let me clime out the window or to clime up or go out side 

slow and locks up all the time..

need I list every thing wrong!!

so pay my money to be insluted

pay to be unable read there profile and then you can't know if they want a man or a woman,,

SO why should we pay any more for this kind of treatment..

I have the rest of this month then I am gone, unless you can fix this bug

• 2 weeks later...

If anything, I'm looking forward to more sex positions if possible C:

Don't put too much hope on that.... Just my two cents

But yeah, that would be freakin' awesome liiiiiikkeeee.... I dunno... Randomly... FFF people are asking for decades ? <_<

EDIT : Devs might not read your post or won't give a f**k anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My in-game name is NeotheNeko (shocking I know) and I've been playing for about 4 1/2 years now (since back in spring 2013).

What I like most about 3DX is the ability to express myself creatively through my writing styles and also the ability to make connections with people I wouldn't be brave enough to even talk to irl. This game allows a lot of people the freedom to knock down any anxiety or social barriers they may have and let it all go in this wonderful game. The graphics are great, there are bugs but it's being worked on and there are very big plans down the line for this game. I give it a 9.5/10 and I don't plan to leave anytime soon.

I recommend 3DX to anyone who loves making new friends, chatting about silly stuff and all around being yourself or who you wish to be. Also great for a good tug session!

1) great graphics. There is so much to do, not just have sex. It has a great community with fun people. Meeting nice people has been a big part for me. Update slow but are really good when. Added. Worth the monthly fee. And have not found another game like it.

2) if you join you will not be disappointed. So many people to talk to. You never know what you might find.          

post-18614-0-16359900-1512608653_thumb.j

Great game what I would like is as follows

• More kissing poses
  • Lube (for all occasions)
  • Toys (lots of toys)
  • Be able to bend over sofas and such for sex
  • spanking more light S&M
  • shower sex
  • toilet cubicle sex

Beth xxx

with the world editor u can actually make that happen. in terms of shower sex.