3DXChat Community

User Reviews

Gizmo

Guest Lindseyx

(1) the community which is great, superb graphics, sex and friends that i can get :)

(2) this game need a visit, no regrets! and i love chocapic !

1) Free movement, amazing places to be in, great visuals, ability to create sort of an club (room open for everyone), and sex animations.

2) For anyone looking for a game with sex and great people plus this is amazing game where you can do lots of stuff.

1. So far everything's pretty great. The quality of the game itself, the animations, the locations. I'm thoroughly enjoying every aspect thus far. 

2. I'd tell them that this is the best up and coming Sex game online and it's definitely a must try!

Guest brutalelroy

3DXChat offers a unique experience.  I have enjoyed that the game offers other interactions outside of just sex to gove the game a depth of realism.  \

I do find myself wanting more content and look several times daily for a new update.

Keep up the good work and look forward to more.

Обзор для русскоязычной части пользователей просторов интернета)

1)Какие особенности 3DXChat мне нравятся.

Во первых очень приятная графика, плавная и реалистичная анимация. Красивые ландшафты на открытых локациях. 

Достаточно большой набор способов выражения эмоций) Меньше чем в некоторых подобных проектах, но вполне достаточный. Если учесть что данный проект еще в процессе развития - то конечно их будет больше.

Порадовало собственное гнездышко в двух вариантах.

А главное - собственно чат) Мировой, локальный, возможность создания группового.

2) Что бы вы сказали людям, которые еще не играли?

Этот чат именно чат, а не симулятор секса.Тут можно найти друзей и единомышленников, а не только любовников) Не забывайте - секс это только один из способов общения! Очень важный и приятный способ, но он не единственный. 

Полностью согласен с вышесказанным!  ;)

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?

+ The beautiful girls that the female users created

+ The romantic beach

+ The different sex positions

+ The detailed graphics

+ The new 30 fps option for my old PC :-)

+ The romantic chats with my favorite girl ;-)

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXChat yet?

This is a life-like simulation where you can do things that you wouldn't dare to do in real life. And like in real life, there are many different kinds of people. Some will be sympathic, some won't. To find the sympathic ones, make them your friends, talk to them endlessly and doing maybe even more with them is probably the greatest feature in 3DXChat.

Guest BooBear

This can be elaborated on, but I believe that within this platform, some very important sociological lessons can be learned.   From the simplest form of relational communications to the broadening of ones interest in sexual exploration. 

What features do you like?

I like the graphics, the care that was given to the avatars, the customization of the same and the music.

What would you say to people who have not played yet 3DXChat?

Try it, it's fun :)

I love 3dx chat because the graphics are by far the best in this type of gaming.  I also enjoy the site because of the public areas, which there need to be more of.  I love the dancing and music, it is a wonderful way to chill.   I have brought players over from another game, and they are amazed and decided to renew subscription.  To those who not yet played, I would advise them to watch the trailer, saying that it is the most realistic social chat game you can be a part of.

1 ) What features do you like?

The graphics and poses are really impressive, the avatars are very well done and of course the opportunity to listen to different music style ♥ i adore  :wub:

2) What would you say to people who have not played yet 3DXChat?

You should already be there! I'm sure you will appreciate the community, there are many lovely people here. See you soon :P  Wink to MrGreen ~  :D

1) What 3DXchat feature do you like

The graphics are amazing! The interaction between players makes it all worth it.

2) What would you say to people who haven't played 3DXchat yet?

Try it, you'll like it!

very nice game with best graphics seen, lots of things to do (hopefully lots more woll come), nice ppl (well most  are), just the custimatation options should expand and more sex positions.

but overall a 9.5/10

greetz

1) What 3DXChat features do you like?
The texture is very realistic can run his imagination. Very smooth and detailed.

2) What would you say to People Who Have not played 3DXChat yet?
Tested one enters a new world of fun and pleasure.

i'm very new to the game but i'm overly excited about it so here is my review

1.) what features do you like?

The graphics of the game are briliant it looks very real and everything just looks very beautifull, the animations are AWESOME! why? because the developers use motion-capture technology to make them which gives high quality animations and a briliant touch to the game! the costumization is great! at the moment there is a nice variation of clothes and more is going to be added in the future! the home editor is also very nice! u can design your own home and invite friends to have fun THATS AWESOME! the only thing that i don't like is the lack of updates. if there is an update it's always a nice one! but if we could get an update like every 3 days or so? that would make this game even more awesome! but for now i really enjoy playing it! keep up the goodwork developers!

2.) what would you say to people who have not played 3dxchat yet?

i would say, turn on your computer go to 3dxchat.Com and make an account as fast as possible because u need to try it out! this game isn't only about sex it's also about having fun with other people around the globe and 3dxchat does a very good job giving you that! u should try it for 1 month and see what you think! it's awesome!

xoxo <3 rylinn

I'm playing this game for more than one week and i feel addicted to it, because now its only game i play :D

1) why i like this game: 3DXchat gives you opportunity to meet other peoples from around the globe, have fun with them and perhaps realise some dreams or fantasies you wouldnt dare to do in real life, so what this game offers. You can create and edit your characters and personalize your apartaments the way you wish so many other great things which you will explore if you will decide to play this amazing game.

2) i strongly recommend this game to others who are still not sure which game to choose, you simply will not find any game which can match 3DXchat, i tried other adult multiplayer games and i can say these games didnt left such good impression as  3DXchat did, its worth every penny i paid and im considering buying yearlly subscription because i know this game will last! and developing team are doing good job with updates as they make this game step by step even better.

1:

graphic, really nice world, fantastic people, best music, opportunity to meet with others in a fairly large open world, beach is wonderfoul, and many many more. 

2:

people, you have to see it yourself! come in and try, the more of us the better!

I love the open feel of it... the ever evolving nature of it as well.  IT can only get better and better...  I played it when it was a barebones platform for about two months, and then came back later to find that everything was much improved.  I kept following the updates and joined back in when things started looking really good.  I love the mostly good natured community and enjoyable atmosphere they bring.

If you haven't tried it out yet, I highly recommend it for the high graphics quality, great atmosphere, attention to detail, and constantly growing player base.