3DXChat Community

My post in The Activities and Events section....

Pookii

So I just made a post earlier today about a DoF party... and the post was fine.... I go to check it just now, and I get an orange screen saying "Deceptive site ahead.  Attackers on www.thefunnyblog.org may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information."

Then you have a check bos saying "Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google.

Then a Details link.... and a Back to Safety button....

When you click details it says "Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on www.funnyblog.org. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you. You can report a detection problem or, if you understand the risks to your security, visit this unsafe site."

WTF is going on? Am I being hacked or something? My link it the only link this is happening on on this forum.... or anywhere else.

♥ NikkiAM ♥

It's EvilElf's comment causing it since the picture he commented is from the website www.thefunnyblog.org and I guess google doesn't like that site :P

Once the picture is removed, the topic will be fine again.... You can also click "Detals" and "Visit this website anyway" (Or something similar) and it will take you to the topic normally and everything should be fine.

It's EvilElf's comment causing it since the picture he commented is from the website www.thefunnyblog.org and I guess google doesn't like that site :P

Once the picture is removed, the topic will be fine again.... You can also click "Detals" and "Visit this website anyway" (Or something similar) and it will take you to the topic normally and everything should be fine.

Evil Elf, once again at the source of the trouble. :D