3DXChat Community

Dragons of Fire Grand Reopening Party!

Pookii

Do_F.pngfree photo upload

Hello ladies, gentlemen, vampires, fairies, midgets, Nekos, Futas, and Degenerates! (Gawd I hope I didn't leave anyone out!)

Are you currently bored, and wishing there was a hair raising, back arching, mind blowing, toe curling, moan inducing, orgasmic event to knock you right out of your underwear / panties?! (If you wear them!)

If you answered YES! to any of that, then I have great news for you! No, it is not a free subscription to Jigglykittyjugs.com or FingerintheTush.com! It is a free subscription... err.... invitation to a party!  

Now you may be thinking, "Gawd Nikki, why should I get excited for this party?! There are tons of parties in 3dx!" Well glad you asked! This is a Dragons of Fire party! And not just any party, a grand reopening!

The Dragons have been snoozing in their lair for awhile now, all sleepy and fading from memory! But now their back! And spreading their leathery wings under the leadership of Valkman, the founder of DoF! So now they are coming out! Rebuilding! And throwing a party to celebrate the return of the MC! Don't worry, there will be no fiery breath melting your eyebrows! ...unless your into that sort of thing, if so then... wow.. just wow!

DoF parties are tons of fun! But don't take my word, listen to these typed testimonials from these fake made up people!:

George the Garden Gnome says: "Man! I went to a DoF party once, and I woke up with glitter all over my pointy hat, bite marks on my beard, and laying face down on a slip n slide covered with green jello! Best time I ever had that I don't remember!"

Bob: "I had a great time at the DoF party! But I am a little mad Nikki spelled my name backwards on the guest list! Still, great time!"

Whiskers the Raccoon: "DoF sure know how to throw a party! Boy-howdy! I got to peek up all kinds of skirts, dig thru wondrous trash cans, and then chased around the dance floor by some bouncer calling me a 'furry lil bastard!' HA! it was great!"

If that doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will! Stop by, get to know the Dragons again! See some familiar faces, and some new ones! We hope to see you there!

You may or may not see the following at the party: 

Dancing Midget strippers popping out of cupcakes / Dancing Pandas / Slip n Slides / Tubs of Pudding / Garden Gnomes / A Raccoon!

Dragons of Fire are not liable for any damages to your person! Or for any tattoos you may wake up with!

Hope to see you all at The Dragons Lair!!!
WEEHA!

♥ NikkiAM ♥

Looking forward to partying with everyone and we might.....just might (no Promises) even be able to start earlier and let DJSweetCaress rock your asses off first. We are currently working on it and want to make this a party to remember with all of you!!!!!! We hope you all come and rock hard with us:)