3DXChat Community

Accessories

OpalShadow

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

definitively tattoos ;-)

oh-my-god-img_27.jpg

ackley-suicide-21.jpg

YAAAAASSSSSS I've wanted them to add a skateboard for so long! It doesn't have to be crazy complex - they don't need to make it like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater or whatever - but just some basic functions like moving, doing an ollie, manual, kickflip. They could even add rollerblades and BMX bikes and then make another zone that's like a legit skate park, that would be really awesome. I used to skate for like 10 years, I never went anywhere without my skateboard, so sometimes in-game I've thought things like "it would be so cool if they added an outside to Night Club or Fresco Club, like just a parking lot, maybe some benches or something, and you can do basic tricks, jumps and grinds out there." 

It's probably asking for too much, lol. But they added the volleyball "game" which really isn't fun, and they added the electric guitar and drumset - which I LOVE, by the way, because I'm a musician and sometimes you just wanna have some jamming emotes while you chat with people. But I do think some basic skateboarding stuff would be really awesome, and it's definitely doable with the Unity engine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...