3DXChat Community

Y IS 2.0 SO DARK?????

Kisha

edit: opsi, i see piere was 2 mins faster with postn^^

some say as i read its to bright now, to dark, to bright, to bright, to dark blah...actually the night now got brighter as in a early version of the beta and if u ask me, why not add 2 night settings!? a brighter and a darker one^^

night.jpg?id=81751591

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8-having-fun-with-screenshots/?p=177075

depends were the light sources are i guess. also maybe adjust ur grafixcard settings for brightness/contrast silly u..and silly me sometimes...or evn use DaviD - SweetFX 1.1.5 for ur personal disires till it finds its way in the game, or not!

but and plus

They say, one can please some of the people - all of the time. One can please all of the people - some of the time, but you cant please all of the people - all of the time and  yes Jocelyn, some maybe spend just to much time in looking for more, instead of appreciating what they have and also yes Chilli:

giphy.gif

and hey, 2.0 it isnt ready at all yet...still a way to go and

mila-relax.gif

good lick aeh luck anyway
 - n nice WE @ll -

Well, did you all enabled "Multiple Light Source" (or something like this) in 2.0 Settings?

Right column in the first tab, turn checkbox on.

I presume that devs added this for those who want to "save" PC resources, but for some reason after the patch this option turned off by default.

Ok I uninstalled the game, deleted the 3dxchat folder in program files (x86) that for some reason wasnt removed by unistaliing the game. Down loaded the game and reinstalled it again and every thing was fine.  I made NO changes to the computer settings either. I just now logged in to see if the game was still fixed and it was, so how did the game fix itself??? 

Ok I uninstalled the game, deleted the 3dxchat folder in program files (x86) that for some reason wasnt removed by unistaliing the game. Down loaded the game and reinstalled it again and every thing was fine. I made NO changes to the computer settings either. I just now logged in to see if the game was still fixed and it was, so how did the game fix itself???

Excuse what do you mean for "everything was fine"?

You mean no more dark game?

Well after the last update the brightness went low in fullscreen mode (dunno why), so it's pretty dark now. :(

There is an option in the settings that says enable multiple lights. If I'm not mistaking that's what it says. If you click that box and make sure it's checked then click apply that should correct the issue. I have been helping people with that since the patch. Sometimes it just requires reinstalling 2.0. I have taken pictures of what I see on 2.0 vs what they see then explain to them how to fix the problem and from there after their problem is solved. I personally have never had that issue. I hope I was helpful.