3DXChat Community

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - September 2016 - Black and White

Tauri

RUJWhOf.jpg

Maj I strongly suggest you get your neck checked out, unless you're an owl and can turn your head that far *giggles*

LOL I THINK HE WANTED TO PEEK UNDER OUR DRESSES  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Well I clearly can't compete with anyone in this. lol

How so. You take a pic and make it black and white and post it. Pretty easy. But yeah there are some peeps that are great with photoshop. *thinks I need to get a lesson on it*.

How so. You take a pic and make it black and white and post it. Pretty easy. But yeah there are some peeps that are great with photoshop. *thinks I need to get a lesson on it*.

To be honest I doubt my skills as a photographer is that great. I'm trying to keep from being trolled by community members here. Today I've been unsuccessful with that in great fashion. Anyways my comment was just my way of saying everyone has some great pictures in this contest. Enjoy the contest.

To be honest I doubt my skills as a photographer is that great. I'm trying to keep from being trolled by community members here. Today I've been unsuccessful with that in great fashion. Anyways my comment was just my way of saying everyone has some great pictures in this contest. Enjoy the contest.

No one will troll your pics but if that's how you feel then do as you wish.