3DXChat Community

what is your favourite quote?

DeliciousCookie

" if you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl,

but whatever you do,  you have to keep moving forward "  

" While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing "

" don't give up on your dream if you can imagine it it can come true "

“You can have it all. Just not all at once.” 

large.png

what's yours everyone?!  :D

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." Abe Lincoln

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

"When I'm sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead." Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)

"With great power comes great responsibility."  Batman