3DXChat Community

I really like a girl...problems asking to fuck her...

Brad.m1

• 4 weeks later...

this is what u gotto do bud ^^ BE BLUNT< STRAIT FOROWRD< HONEST TO HER<,,,No if, an's or buts, about it girls LOVE THAT< AND they aprecieat that , and LOVE THAT, take her in yourarms, look her Strait in the eye, "in a  /me looks upon her eys softly with a patter in my heart" and say babe I Love you lots, I been thinking about you lot, I want to have sex with you RP a  good few hours have a slow burn and a great mind set, let your feelings and emotions flow thru you young podawon,..... Woman, I want to have sex with you, your my best friend  and I want yo have you as a friend with benefits  then tell her I want you to bend over the arm rest  so we can have hot sex

point is, be blunt, strait forowrd anf honest, every 1 here is paying $ to fuck and have fun,  you wait, asking her, or telling her,  you loose out, ,,,,, be a winner and not a chicken dinner you know what im saying bird

this is what u gotto do bud ^^ BE BLUNT< STRAIT FOROWRD< HONEST TO HER<,,,No if, an's or buts, about it girls LOVE THAT< AND they aprecieat that , and LOVE THAT, take her in yourarms, look her Strait in the eye, "in a  /me looks upon her eys softly with a patter in my heart" and say babe I Love you lots, I been thinking about you lot, I want to have sex with you RP a  good few hours have a slow burn and a great mind set, let your feelings and emotions flow thru you young podawon,..... Woman, I want to have sex with you, your my best friend  and I want yo have you as a friend with benefits  then tell her I want you to bend over the arm rest  so we can have hot sex

point is, be blunt, strait forowrd anf honest, every 1 here is paying $ to fuck and have fun,  you wait, asking her, or telling her,  you loose out, ,,,,, be a winner and not a chicken dinner you know what im saying bird

Brad.m1

You see the womans profiles ? If you do that you never  make a mistake  

If i want  a  lady to be my  friend only i search ladies that dont want sex and if  i want sex

i pic other girls and i add all the ladies i can to my friend  list

LIFE IS SHORT

BE HAPPY

CARPE DIEM