3DXChat Community

Wow the racism here flows as rapid as the cum shooting out of dicks here

OrygynalPsyn

Unless this really upset you, in which case, it only upset you, and you garner the sympathy from those who want to make you feel better. But calling other people 'subhuman beings' is not the way to start a conversation about understanding tolerance.

when people go out their way to demean another with racial slurs, that is exactly what they are. It would be no different if it was gay bashing or any other form of discrimination. So you, may defend the actions of those who go out their way to demean others; simply to empower ones self at the expense of another; then hey that is your choice...just shows my values are very different than yours. Also no where have you seen me mention "Oh please please everyone feel so sorry for me; oh whoa is me" not at all. I will try to explain so that even you, might be able to comprehend and even learn something from it in a positive light. Expressing my dislike for mistreatment is not gathering sympathy (might want to look that word up again). Its just what it is...my expressing my dislike to racial slurs, and nothing but that. If you don't like it that is your choice; you didn't have to come here, you didn't have to read, or respond to, or agree to what I have said. but you came and you did and yet you have made zero sense with what you have said in either of your posts. It seems to me that you are wishing to provoke me and I will not give you that. I am done with this conversation, as it doesn't seem you really have any thing that is positive for me to take away from this so I will bid you adieu

Racism and racial slurs are obviously not tolerated on 3DX as is stated in game rules. There is a system in place for reporting such behavior.

Now, if something on the internet has offended you...I'm sorry? You chose to be offended.

Are you also so offended by hip hop and rap songs that constantly use the word "nigger"? Is it OK for them to use it but not for people on the internet?

I can use the word nigger because to me, it's just a word, and not a defining word for an entire race of human beings, just like wetback, redneck, chink, sand nigger and every other word out there put out to provoke reactions. I don't give them the same power over me as it has over you.

And if none of this is making any sense to you, I'm sorry but the kids who used this against you have already won.

First off... Me and my mouth.. Anyway, are you also using wetback, redneck, etc,? If not then I suggest you step back. I get why she is offended. The word is deeply rooted and unless you have had to live with it used against you, then pardon me, you have no clue what you are talking about. The state of America has been in racial tension for some time. I do not know where you are from nor do I care but the saying sticks and stones is not exactly true. Personally, I have also experienced such venom but brushed it off and move on. It in no way means that it is right. I get that this is a playground for fantasy, trust. Still, people have fantasies that go beyond what is acceptable in society. I am being vague because I refuse to type such disgusting things. It doesn't make it right. It is about respect. You say that it is just a word. It is a word used to dehumanize people to the point where police feel it okay to slaughter. A word to dehumanize to the point where people were okay with selling them as human cattle, I could go on. Unless you have walked in those shoes, do not comment. It is defining far too often for an entire race. You have no idea.

That said... I am black, fucking proud and will speak out. Part of the problem is progression. I am all for it. Still, we cannot condone the use of the word in any context. That means as brethren. I could give a speech full of examples but who has times. Rather it is er or ga, it is not acceptable. To my non black friends using it, I may not always say shit... That is because I a, judging you as worthy of my time. If you have never had to endure the struggle, shut the fuck up. You cannot, will not, and never can minimize the meaning.

First off... Me and my mouth.. Anyway, are you also using wetback, redneck, etc,? If not then I suggest you step back. I get why she is offended. The word is deeply rooted and unless you have had to live with it used against you, then pardon me, you have no clue what you are talking about. The state of America has been in racial tension for some time. I do not know where you are from nor do I care but the saying sticks and stones is not exactly true. Personally, I have also experienced such venom but brushed it off and move on. It in no way means that it is right. I get that this is a playground for fantasy, trust. Still, people have fantasies that go beyond what is acceptable in society. I am being vague because I refuse to type such disgusting things. It doesn't make it right. It is about respect. You say that it is just a word. It is a word used to dehumanize people to the point where police feel it okay to slaughter. A word to dehumanize to the point where people were okay with selling them as human cattle, I could go on. Unless you have walked in those shoes, do not comment. It is defining far too often for an entire race. You have no idea.

That said... I am black, fucking proud and will speak out. Part of the problem is progression. I am all for it. Still, we cannot condone the use of the word in any context. That means as brethren. I could give a speech full of examples but who has times. Rather it is er or ga, it is not acceptable. To my non black friends using it, I may not always say shit... That is because I a, judging you as worthy of my time. If you have never had to endure the struggle, shut the fuck up. You cannot, will not, and never can minimize the meaning.

I didn't want to say anything here but coming back and seeing that word used here, is just wrong, Me as a black Woman would never call anyone of any race out their name it should never happen , I am saying this not to make anyone feel sorry for me , but I was Born in the South , and on my Birth Cirt it has not Black but Negro , I have to live with that always and yea looking at it , Hurts, yes we are in an Adult Community, But no one no where has the right to be called out there name, I have had it done to me in another game the feeling it gives you cuts deep, I know it may never end , but there needs to , be something in place to deal with it, Chilles I know you said should not be talked about here, but  I work in Eros, and if this Happen there and she sent Screen Shot, they would have been , Bann , Child Adult no Matter, 

My Point for Speaking is, Right is Right, and Wrong is Wrong, and No I don't like the word use not even in Rap songs, I think everyone should just not say that word , anymore 

and can we find a way to just get along Jeeez

I was reading a profile on a black guy avatar, which told the story of how he had been a big black cock and this was all done in stereotyped speech on the profile. He then changed to quite normal wording and told how he had had enough of that, was a black guy and just wanted to be 'normal' I guess.

The game does bring its own weirdness with it, I hope everyone can be what they want to be, not what some of us want them to be. That said having done some roleplaying now, I recon all the guys are kinky. :P

Racism has no place in the world, for me it is that simple. We should all learn to respect each other mutually. Saying it is role play is not an excuse either. I don't know about everyone else but I have very little desire to role play as someone who would condone or that actually wants to be the embodiment in avatar of a negative racial insult.

As others have said the terms and conditions for 3dx chat are there for all to adhere to. However the only thing I would like to get across is this:

"No matter the topic or how justified you are in your post, it should be done and conveyed from a place of higher morale standards. Throwing insults when you are asking for understanding and collective support, only harms your argument and distracts from your point".

Be better than them

Racism and racial slurs are obviously not tolerated on 3DX as is stated in game rules. There is a system in place for reporting such behavior.

Now, if something on the internet has offended you...I'm sorry? You chose to be offended.

Are you also so offended by hip hop and rap songs that constantly use the word "nigger"? Is it OK for them to use it but not for people on the internet?

Excuse me, you really have to enlighten me how in THEE world does some one chose to be bothered by demeaning and useless racial slurs?! Please help me understand that!! And another BEFORE you try to educate me about a genre of music; you obviously have no clue to what you are speaking on...I WILL educate you!! First of all in rap songs they ARE NOT saying nigger THANK YOU (might want to go BACK and RElisten to the words again...before you step out here and look as uneducated as you do!!) Anyways, the word being spewed was derived from OUR OWN race as a term of brotherhood and the word is used amongst blacks and special others like Eminem- lol. Therefore the word that's being said is NIGGA big difference and as I have mentioned was brought about by the men and women of my race as a term of brotherhood. Now with that being said how dare you stand on your soap box and come here uninformed and sounding just as messy as those in game spewing hatred!!! I WOULD implore you too, to pick up a book do a history research then try to come back with something more tangible to add to the conversation. As for the rules here about racism, well one can and does say its not perfect and maybe needs to be amended! I wish and hope you see just how foolish you look and sound at this present time. I am hoping its due to a lack of sleep, a mistake, or some form of the two. I truly hope these aren't your REAL views. and if they are all I can say is WOW and how sorry I feel for you.

Where to begin....

Well, we're clearly not talking about prejudice here... so we'll whisk everyone being somewhat prejudiced out the window....  Racism, right... so yes... I will most certainly concur that racism is a horrible thing that honestly; as outdated as it is; I should go so far as to say should never have existed in the first place.  No race holds any superiority over any other, and to believe this is sheer folly.  If any person could ever prove such superiority, I would openly welcome them to the challenge.  Any race has those that shine, and those that are simply wretches on the unmentionables of society.  We are all equally capable of being heroes and villains.

Except for me and Rob.  We're just assholes.  But even assholes can make a point.

Be strong, be the light, and best wishes!

-L

Good lord, a moral discusson in 3dxchat, lol. Rob, I expected a much different response coming from you!

Anyways, Red & Syn, love ya both, and I always imagined you were a cross between pink and a blueish, fushia color. :)

Racism and those who keep it alive will always be the cancerous infection that destroys communities. If you need help ladies, just let me know.

- Mr. AN

In answer to your question, yes it is okay for hip hop and rap songs to incorporate the word 'nigger' and it not be racist or offensive. It is well known that to take ownership of a term of abuse is an effective way of neutralising it.

Guest SherryS

I prefer being called by name. I'm white as the driven snow and I know the color of my skin. That doesn't mean anything when we are all human beings and should be treated as such. Respect goes a long way in any culture, or race. Respect for other should be taught without exception in every home. It's sad that we have to even think of such situations being a part of any chat,or any race or culture. I imagine what can be learned if we opened our eyes to differences and just learned from one another.

Sadly I don't see that happening. I was raised in the south in the 60's I know how people act about race. I feel like it's a choice to either see it as something that determines how you treat someone. I work with a sweet young man named Mike, he's from Africa and holds many degrees, he's getting his doctorate in international business. I treat him as a human being we work side by side and speak to one another respectfully. There is no difference in our positions in the work force but if you wanted to judge us based on the degrees we each hold, he's far above me

Bottom line we are all humans and should treat one another with respect. Also, keep in mind that no matter what you do someone, sometime will be offended. I get called redneck all the time. Maybe at times I resemble that remark, but I refuse to let it determine who I am, or bother me in such a way that I lose sleep over it. Most times things are said because of ignorance. Education or educating a person about yourself as a person removes all doubt of who you are and how you prefer to be treated.

In answer to your question, yes it is okay for hip hop and rap songs to incorporate the word 'nigger' and it not be racist or offensive. It is well known that to take ownership of a term of abuse is an effective way of neutralising it.

Right. So the context is what makes something offensive, not just the word by itself. This was the point I was trying to make. 

Right. So the context is what makes something offensive, not just the word by itself. This was the point I was trying to make. 

And a context which could, for example, make something offensive, is a comment made on the internet, which wasn't the point you were making (in fact, quite the opposite) but it was the point being made in the original post. And saying someone chose to be offended is making them responsible when, in fact, the real issue is ignorant people who either, spew out racist bile behind the anonymity of a computer keyboard, or hide their bigotry behind carefully chosen words.

I have family members from West Africa. We are told constantly how it is for blacks there in their own country in South African. I will say this, it matters not to me what part of the world it is racism; its degrading and demeaning and its done out of ignorance, mixed with stupidity and fear! But if these ignorant people would pick up a book and research who the first man was and where exactly he originated; they would feel really simple and silly about the Neanderthal-ish behaviors they have so proudly displayed.

We are told constantly how it is for blacks there in their own country in South African

WOW , well im from South Africa and as far as i know racism in south Africa is black and white , pink purple any fucking color their is racism so saying what blacks go through in their own country South Africa  ( and here i thought south Africa is for all but well i don't agree on that statement their country as here in south Africa its everyone country we are a multi colored nation   )  if you want to make statement  about South Africa rather live here before commenting on it .

I prefer being called by name. I'm white as the driven snow and I know the color of my skin. That doesn't mean anything when we are all human beings and should be treated as such. Respect goes a long way in any culture, or race. Respect for other should be taught without exception in every home. It's sad that we have to even think of such situations being a part of any chat,or any race or culture. I imagine what can be learned if we opened our eyes to differences and just learned from one another.

Sadly I don't see that happening. I was raised in the south in the 60's I know how people act about race. I feel like it's a choice to either see it as something that determines how you treat someone. I work with a sweet young man named Mike, he's from Africa and holds many degrees, he's getting his doctorate in international business. I treat him as a human being we work side by side and speak to one another respectfully. There is no difference in our positions in the work force but if you wanted to judge us based on the degrees we each hold, he's far above me

Bottom line we are all humans and should treat one another with respect. Also, keep in mind that no matter what you do someone, sometime will be offended. I get called redneck all the time. Maybe at times I resemble that remark, but I refuse to let it determine who I am, or bother me in such a way that I lose sleep over it. Most times things are said because of ignorance. Education or educating a person about yourself as a person removes all doubt of who you are and how you prefer to be treated.

I honestly get and receive your valued message; with that being said hun I have to say, I have redneck relatives/friends and are proud of it, but none of them ever were killed or mistreated for being perceived as such. My point is this word is not like being called a bitch; it holds a greater pain, that unless you yourself have been in the shoes of those who endure this mistreatment; you can only imagine the effects this word has or has had on black people. See those who have never felt the backlash of the word and its significance cant begin to understand why one doesn't just "ignore, get over, or over look, or don't let it get to you" easily said then done, for you all that would suggest such an action. It goes way beyond anything I could possibly begin to explain. Its sad that even in this day and age, this is still an issue and still is being tossed around without a care of its side effects. I refuse to lose hope that it will never end; I wont stop feeling this way till we all open our eyes to see...that a skin color isn't a prize or a curse.

As I have said no one in the rap industry says *igger so go and get educated! What is and does get said is by the members of the black culture, is a term of endearment amongst one another. Never to be misconstrued as the racial term; you seem for what ever reason, like to keep popping out. Get it right before you try to justify your own behaviors. Clearly you do NOT know what the world you are saying.