3DXChat Community

(COMPLETED) Eraphia&Liliana <Double Trouble> celebration

Eraphia

H1orOTh.png

This day has finally come!

One year passed very fast: one year I`m here and one year I`m in love!

Let me invite you to "Double Trouble" party,

made together with SINsations and Angels of Desire

We will have:

- 4 hours of music with

- 3 absolutely amazing DJs playing

- 3 completely different music styles

Saturday 27th August. 20:00CEST. Hosted by Eraphia

red_1472320800.png

:) I hope I can make it, I will be on a journey that day but if anyhow possible I will be there for sure.

I think I am one of very few (or the only one? ^^) who can remember the marriage of my dear friend Era and Lili. So coming around is a must and I would love to make it.

[̲̅W̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅H̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅O̲̅] :D

:) I hope I can make it, I will be on a journey that day but if anyhow possible I will be there for sure.

I think I am one of very few (or the only one? ^^) who can remember the marriage of my dear friend Era and Lili. So coming around is a must and I would love to make it.

[̲̅W̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅H̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅O̲̅][̲̅O̲̅] :D

If my memory is right - there were only 3 persons on that cliff... :P

And yes, I need a medal for the fastest spontaneous "I`m ready" wedding priest in 3dx :D