3DXChat Community

Unfair olympics

Leeloo

It's the first time i see a season of Olympics Games that much cheated .

first on cycle on track , the english runner pass the line at a time he should not , the trainer go talk to judges to persuade them to not disqualifying him . Result he is not disqualified . Corruption ?

Then the german runner do exatly the same thing in next start , his trainer go talk to judges to persuade them to not disqualifying him . Result , the judges have no choice and don't disqualifying him ( again ) 

Women relay , the USA team is late on the relay transmission and throw it to her colleague , they lose the race and send a claim to the judges saying that they was perturbed by something flying before them ( it was the thrown relay clearly visible on the video ) . Result , USA have the right to re-run the race to qualify . Corruption ? ( Not to mention that a big american tv channel paid a lot for brazil to be able to organise the olympic games )

Women free water 10 Km swimming , a french swimmer accidentally hit an italian opponent at the finish line ( i think it can happen after 10km swiming ) . Result , the judges disqualify her .

Not to mention the shame that brazilian spectators put on brazil by "boooing" a french athlete of pole vault just before an important jump and also when he receive his silver medal . Shame on you brazilian spectators who don't know what mean "sport spirit" or "olympic spirit" .

There , it was the "I'm back from hollidays" post from a nice vampire  <_<

I read about the cycling. Apparently the judges did not even have cameras or conclusive proof, but the British had footage that helped change their minds. Our camera footage saved our rider and then our rival - the German!

Regarding the swimming event. I saw a British swimmer was disqualified right at the end. He said he did not know why and that the judges did not know what they are doing.

I think the problem is Brazil isn't very good at organising big events like this. Apparently many of the volunteers either did not show up or just took their uniform and the freebies and never returned - or some were told they had been accepted, but were never told when to start!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/17/how-two-team-gb-data-analysts-helped-jason-kenny-during-farcical/

As for corruption well......

5WCRVXR.png

I read about the cycling. Apparently the judges did not even have cameras or conclusive proof, but the British had footage that helped change their minds. Our camera footage saved our rider and then our rival - the German!

There was camera well placed just for the line , and it appear clearly on the pictures that the english runner's front wheel is before the one that he shouldn't ( i don't really understand this rule , but it's a rule ) . Of course it's not all the wheel , but there is at least 8->10 cm of the wheel . Some say that he didn't get disqualified because he is the "Usain Bolt" of the cycling , but does it mean that if Usain Bolt do a false start in a 100 or 200 m sprint he isn't disqualified like every other runner is ? 

I am not sure the event, but even our commentators in Australia were a bit baffled when competitors were re- instated when they clearly should have been out. But very every bad thing there is a good and for me the sportsmanship shown by the NZ runner and US in the running event was the highlight of these games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6qAPPdRb_U&index=7&list=PLIpobFSvsgKubOjStKvhqnpejN2_Y67Nc