3DXChat Community

worst pick up lines!

DeliciousCookie

Okay, so I was dancing on the stage in Sin, as is usual for me...and I was probably minus some clothes (also pretty normal for me) when this guy starts pming me in the following style...

"I FUCK YOU GOOD"

"FUCK YOU IN THE ASS"

"I FUCK YOUR PUSSY"

And yes it was all in capitals...

I was actually laughing too much to be offended...even when he sent me a gift and managed to send me a slow dance, invite and partner request so they were all on screen at the same time.

Well you will dance on the poles all the time...what do you expect? :D

I don't think we should be publishing player names as it were; we can have a laugh without pointing a finger at them.

My first one can't be beat in my eyes, what he said was great, but continuing to chat me up after he started to get a blow job behind a screen and then again while slow dancing with yet another girl. :)

Then there was the guy who after a good start told me my outfit was not up to much.

Now I know these have not been opening lines so I leave you with the one done in local yes local, to a girl dancing, dressed mostly in green, whose profile said interested in women, from a guy: “Come over here you sexy big green behemoth and dance with me.” Needless to say it did not go down well. :)

Eclipse, it seems to be. But the one you noted, the last response was a year ago.

And I do not see why there is a problem for DC to start it back up again.

It is not like she said she is the first to ever have the idea.

She is just trying to open dialog, and have people share experiences.

Trixy

I think Eclipse was pointing that out because sometimes duplicate topics are merged.

OMG, and I am so unprepared for this topic!!!! I must have reams of ridiculous pick-up lines that I've received over the years!!!!

Hi Oh, wow, hi right back at you!!!!

Wanna have sex? Yes, definitely, and i'll even let you watch

I invited you, why you no come? Oh, I'm sorry, I was coming with someone else at the moment

There's just too many to remember, and even when I think I've heard them all, someone manages to surprise me!!!!

Oh, yes, my all time favorite from someone I just met. I love you!!!! Sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a bit!!!!

Guest SherryS

"You have 206 bones in your body. Want one more?" My response was;

"You will have to do so much better than that foolish, I know that's not an original pick up line, google much?"

Worst pickup line of all time is "hi”. >.< It's such a boring opener and usually a fair warning for not a great time.

I got a different opinion on this.

For me "Hi" is not a pick-up line, that's called politeness.

But maybe you were refering to that kind of guy/girl who says Hi! and then nothing, waiting for you to engage the conversation.

I usually don't answer to 'Hi' alone. (Except from friends ofc)

Guest LorraineM

I usually reply to a 'Hi' as it's just good manners, especially if they're new or have something interesting in their profiles. I haven't waded through all the posts but 'asl' must count as a no.

When it happenend to me I replied 'asl?', to which I got the response 'age, sex, location'. Once I'd got over the 'read my profile, idiot' feeling I replied, as he was only 21:-

'Too old for you, not with you, sitting at my computer'

I know it's not very clever but do such dimwits deserve better?

Guest Twiggy

I will answer to Hi, but I don't like it much when I then have to generate the conversation.

If a guy says Hi to me, I think he should really be the one to start the conversation from there.

After all it was him that contacted me.

I find often I have to get the conversation going and I think people need to think a little more on what they can talk about before they say Hi.

What I like is when someone has taken a bit of time to get to know something about you, or has noticed something I have said in local chat sort of thing.

Like more than just liking the way my avi looks or shakes her ass.

Someone good and imaginative in conversation is more likely to be good and imaginative at descriptive.

Is not always the way I know, but just how I go about things and see things.

I was chatting with a guy once ... he seemed perfectly normal.  Then he asked if I'd ever considered making my ava's tits bigger.   :angry:

He lives on in my iggy list; may he rest in peace.  

I may have met him myself. I try to make my ava as close to my real figure as possible, itty bitty's included, but some guys want me to make them bigger. Doesn't happen :)

Guest SherryS

Lol, Chik73, I thought you did awesome with the teacher Rp without big tits. You and Rusty made my day. I needed the laugh.

lmao,  *looks innocent*   although i never asked you to change them, i just said you were in the itty bitty titty committee

I may have met him myself. I try to make my ava as close to my real figure as possible, itty bitty's included, but some guys want me to make them bigger. Doesn't happen :)