3DXChat Community

Newb Workshops - 18:30 GMT, August 12th and 14th

Sugar Bunny

Are you new to 3dx?

This Friday, August 12th, and Sunday, August 14th, come let cat girls Manami and Naike teach you the secrets of the game including:

NOTICE: AUGUST 12th NEWB WORKSHOP HAS BEEN CANCELLED. THAT SAID, THE AUGUST 14th NEWB WORKSHOP IS STILL A GO!

• Cool things you can do with your apartments!
  • Cool things you can do with your clothing!
  • How to take great pictures!
  • How to get into secret areas!
  • How to quickly make tons of fun and interesting friends!
  • How to get laid (a lot) by quality lovers!

Everyone deserves a guide to the wild, wonderful and triple X-rated world of 3dx, and now you have two!

Love,

post-11683-0-51461600-1468602177_thumb.p

Want to learn more about my other workshops and events? Visit my website at http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny!

post-11683-0-88172500-1470885157_thumb.pngpost-11683-0-59711400-1470885160_thumb.png

Thanks so much my sweet Sugar Bunny

Its so fine to have done another workshop session.

Yesterday evening  I was'nt here (invitation in real life :) ) and I was sad no to can be here ..

Also its vey nice to created others session for the people who were not here

Huge kisses

Naike was amazing on August 14th! Running her first workshop ever she managed to present a plethora of ultra useful information to the attending Newbs, and even led them on a field trip to the edge of 3dx as a special bonus event! Thank you so much Naike for all your hard work and bright spirit - and I hope to see you do lots more wonderful events in the near future! :)

post-11683-0-66664000-1471313574_thumb.png

post-11683-0-91605300-1471313576_thumb.png

Absolutely wonderful, Fantastic informative guide very well presented, Big thank you for organising these workshops, i dont get to attend as many as i would but always learn new thing in game that make my 3dxchat experiance that much more enjoyable,

BIG BIG thank you and kisses

Sach