3DXChat Community

Post a song that describes you

PhilipGeo

Guest Hysteria

The vocalist raps, sings and screams - and although i have no idea what she is saying - it sounds pretty badass  :D

Thou would have the feel in thee, a new perception, a new look.
An eagerness to learn, growing and seeking in thee it that it never will be.
Thou withheldest not to believe it, retaining physically.
That which had not its place in thee, that thou do not want to see.
Which should never have been there. Be there.

Never again will we see to two, got rid of an incision to the blade.
The extraction will still take place, the screaming screeching trick thy soul.
Leaving thine eyes dry, not a tear. Him, come out of this hovel.
Steeped in alcohol, smoke, already smearing of thy blood unclean.
His first sensation is weighing as a vision, a printing, the madness behind the walls.

Shalt thou never the breast, everything that could hang up to him it was nothing.
Leaving this seed threw her to the ground unconsciously, develop as the gangrene.
Not thinking about that with the children, the life of a being is determined.
Thou wouldest yet embody the visceral linkage between this heavenly belly and its content cursed.
Do you know that that can be a life to suffer, nourishes the roots of a lethal love.
Believe that thou goest come?

Cry, violence & non-compliance of the being may not bring that to evil, to live, to a bitter rancur.
Always also presented, forgiveness cannot be considered, only a violent revenge.
A discharge of all that is wrong, unhealthy, deep within the subconscious could allow more thinking.
About the black memories which are corrupting my flesh making each day a little more sick.
My feet are bogged down, my spirit follows. I am lost.

Plunged thy hands in my tears white, swimming in a volute of abominations, of ugliness, of carnage.
Tasted in my mouth, the bitter aroma of boredom. All these tortured who haunt my nights.
Hear of my hearing, these notes melancholy, my gnashing of teeth, this symbolic music.
Look in my eyes, a troubled vision of the true face of the man scary, torture, key, to my hands, thy cheeks wet.

A sweet scented skin which will eventually putrify, feels this liquid which struck thy temples.
Blushing my eyes, but yet feeds the cur infant as that of the old woman, marrying thee in the flesh.
The bumps, the hollow thou canst perceive, feel trickle down, it is no longer the penalty to believe.
No, I cannot forget! No, I do not want to forget! A profound imbalance fleet in me, musky, glassy.
I must be torn, I do not know what I am doing.

Thy mouth is tumefied. That said, not much, all it had to happen.
The important thing, in substance, that is to starve the abscess, howl, externalized, in pieces bury thee.
The blood thick and hot, galvanized my hands. My cur, by land.
Borrowed from the path that leads to the horror of a morbid excitation, the glowing eyes, the next matricide.
This evening, thou hast made me sickening yet again...

You had mentioned that you will be back soon, but the earth in thy throat...
Leads me to believe that, now, thou shalt not return any more.
I built the Abyssal Specter.
It is so beautiful, when it is at the bottom of the skin.
That I love thy soft gaze that creased...
It is so beautiful when I fucked your brain.

Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin
Dance me through the panic till I'm gathered safely in
Touch me with your naked hand or touch me with your glove
Dance me to the end of love

---------------(\_/)
-(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
(..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Well there is a song that describes me right down to my boots or maybe better to my bones..........

First time i listen to the song i had the feeling that i was looking my self in a mirror.............

The song is Imposible by James Arthur.

in this version James is not a singer that acts

THATS A MAN HURTING LADYS

Trust me i know.......... :mellow:

These are two of my favorites. They make me smile about past experiences, I get lots of inspiration from Pink

Love pink! not a fan of her new work, but anything Pre-Funhouse i still sometimes listen to.

Anyway, Here's one of my fave songs of all time - its the first song i ever heard by the band and i fell in love with kiyo's voice <3 i still go back very now and then and listen to these classic J-rock tunes. LOVE 90s VK - the best era imo. This band was pretty much my ENTIRE teenage years (which wasn't that long ago), and no one would agree with me that they are awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPntdEuiJZI

About me :)

:blink:

post-271-0-21549000-1388193769_thumb.jpgpost-271-0-21549000-1388193769_thumb.jpg

post-271-0-12558100-1388193791_thumb.png

This is a tough one. I am a great admirer of many forms of music. Music speaks to me and my mood determines the music I listen to, and how I'm feeling. I cannot associate a single song to describe myself but I can associate songs to points in my life  :)

The last few years have been tough with many downs and few ups. Divorce, Loss, Strife... I was falling apart and so was my life. Looking back, this song is apt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G4isvoGFqI

The reasons for my divorce, a few know, but this song was one that really best describes my relationship before the hurt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ

This song best describes the way I forced myself to pick up things and get life back on track... its one of my all time favourites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkJVYK8xSpc

This song describes the journey I am on, moving forward with my life. And yes, this song is South African, and he is an amazing singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIgEk0FEgk