3DXChat Community

Eurovision 2014 winner

Gizmo

Guest Doll

Not sure I want a beard but I love that this won.

Some of my faith in people rising above the pettiness we seem to love is restored.

I think this is good, I have no problem at all with this sort of thing. Our society is not the same as 20 years ago, people might as well get used to it  :D

In the final for the Swedish auditions for Eurovision we had this GUY competing, people liked him.  :)

Yohio_Melodifetivalen_esc.jpeg

Video for those interested (AKA couldn't get the damn youtube thingy to work :lol:

When I first joined 3DX at the end of last October, there were virtually no people who were openly transgender. There were literally dozens of female characters who were more or less obviously male operated, but no one was open about it.  Now we have a lot of people who are openly transgender. Most of them are MtF, but there are even a few female-operated male characters, too. But most importantly, we have a lot of open-minded people in this community who accept transgender people as friends and as lovers. I'm really grateful to all of you who have accepted both Sage and Vixen and also to the developers for listening to the community and integrating more of this content into the game.

Guest Zebulon

Hello,

Definitely a nod to male operated female characters ;)

But in the face control pannel, I would have preferred tools for controlling the shape and size of the eyes, nose, and mouth, for example.

Even if it means personalizing characters.

Have a nice day :)

It's just a joke from the developers take it easy, we can have a party of bearded women :lol: :lol: :lol:  do not throw tomatoes at me, I'm just kidding :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro you wanna tell what bearded women is hot??  :lol:  :D  :lol:

P.S. Its was joke too. bro  :lol:

Eurovision 2014 winner is... omg... Conchita Wurst form Austria :blink:  :D

What do you think about it?

post-1-0-08941600-1400023548.jpg

3DXChat 'Rise Like A Phoenix' Update

Now you can make Conchita from your female character in 3DX :D Have fun!

poster146.jpg

Check out his (or her) song

Her(or his)  :D  Voice not bad, but Face its  :lol:  :D   :angry:  :(  :o