3DXChat Community

Truncheons & Flagons - 16:00 GMT, August 5th

Forget Dungeons & Dragons!

Come play Truncheons & Flagons, a freestyle, funny and erotic roleplaying game where brave adventurers face off against Pennywinkle the Merciless (the second) and her horde of hentai themed monsters! Grab some eleven sided dice, pull up a chair, and match wits with the most off the wall game Mistress in 3dx!

Trolls (and other fantasy creatures) welcome!

Open to everyone with a love of erotic fantasy and a great sense of humor.                                         

Love,

Princess Sugar Bunny

post-11683-0-39558900-1468254492_thumb.j

Hi everybody

I'm new here but I like so much Role Playing especially erotic fantaisie.

I would like to participate with great pleasures with you.

I have only to know when and how it goes

THANKS a lot in advance.

Kisses

Laure

Hi Laure. :)

The game is on August 5th at 16:00 GMT. Its a very lighthearted event with lots of jokes and silliness, but also a kinky erotic theme. All you need is an imagination and a sense of humor and I think you'll have a lot of fun! If you're looking for more details you can always check out my website at http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny, or you can message me here on the forums!

Thanks for your interest!

Awesome game with awesome people!

Thank you so much to FutaBreeder, Gordian, Laina, Mikaila, Sallyann, Sarazeta and SilentRain for three and a half hours of unicorn slaying, goose fighting, nyan cat dancing, neko humping, gate crashing adventure!

Cheers,

Princess Sugar Bunny