3DXChat Community

Attitudes

Guest LorraineM

Guest LorraineM

I thought it might be fun to share this conversation with everybody. It says quite a lot about the attitudes of some men round 3dx. I've deleted the names to spare any blushes. His first language wasn't english, by the way.

This guy came up to me, hung around for a bit and then started chatting in PM

Him: hi

Him: sex baby

Me:  Is that a question or a statement?

Him: question

Me: The answer then is no, unless you can think of a reason to change my mind.

Him: well you do change your mind if you do not want I will not force you

Me:  I think we might have a 'lost in translation' moment.

Him:  sorry bug

Him:  a lack of sex I masturbate a dimension you

At that point I left rather than have something unpleasant happen to me.

Come on guys, show a little romance, make us feel special.

Guest Twiggy

Well at least you didn't get " I show you picture of my dimension "

Maybe he used a translator and typed in " I masturbate my 9 inches for you " and it translated to " I masturbate my dimension " as a fairly common line that would be said in there is " you miss out babe, I have a 9 inch cock "

You are right though, a lot of the guys have no idea on how to approach a girl.

A big problem is they go get advice from girls in 3DX on how to approach girls who mostly turn out to be really other guys who have no idea how to approach girls posing as girls.

I always try to tell them that if a girl takes you up on that it is very likely it is not a girl at all.

But that sometimes leads to, are you really a girl, show me a naked picture.

And what really gets me is they seem to think they have the right to ask for that.

Think it comes down to if they can ask between 20-30 girls in 5 min and maybe there a 80% chance one say yes, then they probably consider it easy than to warm up to a girl and get to know her a bit.  

But yah i see a lot those too, i guess there have to be room for everyone probably some both guys and girls(perhaps guys being girls or which ever) who enjoy that both, personally i try my best to avoid those encounters, guess what bother me most if when get that kind of attention despite my profile clearly inform i am not interested in that.

Guest Twiggy

umm, very few girls would name themselves something like cum bucket, I guess some would but most wouldn't.

Good chance that most of those raunchy ass pms you get are from the guy/girls, lol Rob, I thought you had been around long enough to be able to tell the difference by now.

But yes I see your point, you guys would get them to, and even worse it is also a case of them not being who they are pretending to be.

But.. do they ever say " would you like to see a dick pic " or ask for naked pics to prove who you are ?

I guess we both have things like that we have to face to often, in some ways it is worse for guys and in others is worse for girls.

Not much we can do about it I think.

Well to me maybe he isn't that confident not many men are and yeah not many men know how to be so romantic at first. If that happens to you again hun why don't you try be seductive so he gets  taste of what he's going for you know. I mean that's what I have to come to realize about 3dx is that we don't have to travel far or go anywhere to find someone exotic that we can talk to. Next time hun give him a chance lol see if there are any layers of onion skins thats there hahahha XD Good Luck!

I always forgive them if English is not their first language, but if that's the case it ain't going anywhere if they can't string a sentence together.

Here is my favourite local room chat up line from Missa's(?) club the other night, to Missa in her green outfit from a guy in a top hat:

"Come here and dance with me you green behemoth"

The charm, the warm feeling inside she must have got! :D

Guest LorraineM

I love the comments, and it was really only meant to be a bit of fun with a slightly serious point.

If someone wants to call themselves Cumbucket, or some other such nuttiness, then they should expect that they will have to deal with rather more unpleasantness than someone with a more normal name. The girl in the goth video says it all, she's brilliant isn't she, you have to accept people as they are and treat all people with normal decency. That includes people called Cumbucket and even IvorBiggun.

In the case of my encounter maybe 'hi, I'm sorry but english is not my first language. I really like your profile and your avatar looks great' would perhaps go through google translate and be met with a response a bit more positive than 'Oh dear, not another one'

As for green behemoths, I wonder if the person who said it realised the reason for the insane giggling that resulted.

i have no doubt its worse for females. I was just saying it does both ways also and if it makes you feel any better, 99 percent of those dick pics are stolen off the net most likely anyways  I have never really understood the big deal about wanting to take a pic of your dick. you should already know what it looks like. pic isnt needed. plus its not like its pretty or anything. never seen one framed , hanging on a wall

I have a picture of mine, framed and hanging on the wall. It's a great ice breaker for dinner parties. As is the picture. And all guests get a signed copy when they leave. Weird though, it's been ages since I've had any visitors...

Me: Is that a question or a statement?

Me: I think we might have a 'lost in translation' moment.

Him: sorry bug

Him: a lack of sex I masturbate a dimension you

And you refused him???????????

To me this is poetry pushing female bodies to 90°.... The rest is story...

Hey all dont get attitudes just read the profiles and consider if they sound like they will be accepting of your play style then go for it if not then dont pm them.  How ever do try a little harder than "Sex baby?" and expect a positive result.  Show's little effort your part.  Its liking paying for a gift prostitute that just says "Yes bby i so hot for u" at least try emote and give a little more effort to your dialogue.  Cause we all know how "Sex baby" is such a turn on for man or woman, well maybe more for a guy but u get what i mean.

I thought it might be fun to share this conversation with everybody. It says quite a lot about the attitudes of some men round 3dx. I've deleted the names to spare any blushes. His first language wasn't english, by the way.

This guy came up to me, hung around for a bit and then started chatting in PM

Me: Is that a question or a statement?

Me: I think we might have a 'lost in translation' moment.

Him: sorry bug

Him: a lack of sex I masturbate a dimension you

At that point I left rather than have something unpleasant happen to me.

Come on guys, show a little romance, make us feel special.

It's a chance you 're open minded enough to find this "fun"

I understand that when we came on a game such as 3dx chat, sex is an important part of it. But such kind of discussion deserve mâle pixel... Often considered by female one as rude with no interest only interested in their Dick thought.

I think that many of us are able to have a romantic chat or a valuable rp. Without having such an harassing behaviour... So as mâle pixel avatar all my apologize to you, for those Who act this way

that was one convo, so it's not "some men" it's "one man" and by the looks of it English wasn't even his first language, a bad one too, possibly even using a online translator.

so it's a convo with one man who doesn't speak English expressing himself to the best of the ability of the online translator.

i had worse convo's with girls tbh.