3DXChat Community

see more my profile

isouki

hello, I have a concern since the morning hours en myself Login to the game is I wanted to look at my profile on the game as I often faait but his mark that my profile is erased off I linger on game so I do not understand I redamerrer my box, my pc, play, uninstall them resintaller and nothing and I did not understand I hope you can help me help thank you in advance13723842_1104605899598078_24411708143438

you don't need to uninstall and do such things dear... -_- 

it hapens to myself too several times, and i'm afraid is a problem with the internet connection and the amount of ppl conected.

it also get fixed by itself, at least in my case.

sometimes even your avatars may even be "reseted" or even have the screen "create a new avatar".. do nothig, just log off, close the game, and try to log in again

Best of lucks... :)

Hi..isouki this happen to me also..just logout and close game and login game again..it should be ok..sometimes you just close your profile and open again it will fix itself hun..no need to reinstall the whole program..kisses :)

Hi..isouki this happen to me also..just logout and close game and login game again..it should be ok..sometimes you just close your profile and open again it will fix itself hun..no need to reinstall the whole program..kisses :)

hi mary thank you for advice but its not walking I do not understand these annoying :(